I will make sure to write a review about your character developmentI need to move forward from this and grow from it...![]()
Yeah it wasn't one-liner obviously 

I will make sure to write a review about your character developmentI need to move forward from this and grow from it...![]()

Not like he or other greens can do anything here.I will make sure to write a review about your character development![]()
Yeah it wasn't one-liner obviously


Do you used to play Esports?I used to be a huge gamer, but now I only play stuff here and there. I still like them, just have moved more to anime/manga.
What games were you talking about specifically?
Ahh I see. Sounds funNah not that into it, but I did play tons of games. Halo, Gears of war, COD, Mass effect, the earlier Assassin Creed games ect.


Nothing in particular, just curious. Any hobbies?I used to be a huge gamer, but now I only play stuff here and there. I still like them, just have moved more to anime/manga.
What games were you talking about specifically?
People still play those games...Do you used to play Esports?

Counter Strike GO and DOTA 2 are still popular thoNothing in particular, just curious. Any hobbies?
People still play those games...![]()
. Best character automatically means best mod. Good luck Aizen-sama!
those are for chumpsCounter Strike GO and DOTA 2 are still popular tho

I second this!Oh oh Brett go to your Personal Details tab and change your title to Chair-Sama!

Fite me m8those are for chumps![]()

Bet you a few of the mods are going to fall for that.just stopping by to share something good
Food is good. Thought this was gonna be plot now didn't you?
Hmm well, these are really my hobbies, and other than that just school basically.Nothing in particular, just curious. Any hobbies?
People still play those games...![]()
Thanks, Bel! You know I could not resist the Aizen reference.The epic thread name lured me here. Best character automatically means best mod. Good luck Aizen-sama!

Perfect idea man! I like it.Oh oh Brett go to your Personal Details tab and change your title to Chair-Sama!

How ero you areHello Aizen. You are into these things right
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Who is your fave char from those series?OP, HxH, OPM, FMA, and Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
Do you follow/read/watch a sport manga/anime?Outside of Anime/Manga, I am a big sports fan.

@DiMaria Yesta please, show me your Eros![]()