A Fateful Encounter

Best Fate Work


  • Total voters
    20

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Haha it's still true for me though dude, your thread is one the first page! Not my fault that you have 15 threads per page and I have 20, hence I didn't break my promise or anything :p
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---




Here :p Now I can post in your thread without being told I lied ;)
Finally, I can prove you wrong: This screenshot was taken with the standard thread display settings -> 20 threads per page. You failed, you lied, you disappointed. :hmph

Took some time, yes, but it was totally worth it! My thread was close to the second page before, but you had to spam and ask for my well being, ugh.:notrust

I still love you regardless...
 
Last edited:

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
IS THIS A DREAM? SYX? WHAT THE HECK?!

AS @kkck SAID, TOG NEEDS YOU!
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Finally, I can prove you a wrong: This screenshot was taken with the standard thread display settings -> 20 threads per page. You failed, you lied, you disappointed. :hmph

Took some time, yes, but it was totally worth it! My thread was close to the second page before, but you had to spam and ask for my well being, ugh.:notrust

I still love you regardless...
Syx you're alive! :zomg Good to see you my friend :hug How are you doing?

I blame too many news mods making threads here and someone reviving Josef's thread, otherwise this wouldn't have happened. And I blame you for disappearing for so long, it was kind of frustrating and sad to post in a thread with a missing owner :(
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
So Nii's minion has returned. Interesting. :kappa
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
SSYYYYXXXX! I thought erdogan threw you into a dungeon or something.
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
What an interesting and unexpected turn of events:kappa
Nice to meet you @syx :invalid
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Everyone's getting hyped over Syx. :XD
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Holy shit Erdogan finally released him from its clutches!
SYX!
SSYYYYXXXX! I thought erdogan threw you into a dungeon or something.
It was indeed a very hard time for me under Erdogan's imprisonment, but in the end I confessed my crimes and accepted the walk of atonement. Erdogan is now my savior. :oh

IS THIS A DREAM? SYX? WHAT THE HECK?!

AS @kkck SAID, TOG NEEDS YOU!
More than TOG needs me, I need you Lord Emperor King Gallon-sama-senpai! :blush

So Nii's minion has returned. Interesting. :kappa
Living under nii's wings is actually more comfortable than you might guess. :amuse

What an interesting and unexpected turn of events:kappa
Nice to meet you @syx :invalid


Everyone's getting hyped over Syx. :XD


Well it is a big moment. :nod


Syx you're alive! :zomg Good to see you my friend :hug How are you doing?

I blame too many news mods making threads here and someone reviving Josef's thread, otherwise this wouldn't have happened. And I blame you for disappearing for so long, it was kind of frustrating and sad to post in a thread with a missing owner :(
Yeah, no worries. I'm doing fine and still kind of an asshole. :) Nothing changed. :amuse

No excuses please. Admit defeat! :hip
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
It was indeed a very hard time for me under Erdogan's imprisonment, but in the end I confessed my crimes and accepted the walk of atonement. Erdogan is now my savior. :oh


More than TOG needs me, I need you Lord Emperor King Gallon-sama-senpai! :blush


Living under nii's wings is actually more comfortable than you might guess. :amuse











Yeah, no worries. I'm doing fine and still kind of an asshole. :) Nothing changed. :amuse

No excuses please. Admit defeat! :hip
I see that's quite the surprising info. Care to show me around Nii's dungeon? :kappa

Also you're wearing a Joan avvi that I once wore as well :XD @Zasz can confirm.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
dicks out for @syx :derp

Good to see you around man :hi

And hello niichan :blush
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
I see that's quite the surprising info. Care to show me around Nii's dungeon? :kappa

Also you're wearing a Joan avvi that I once wore as well :XD @Zasz can confirm.
Sorry, can't do that without @niichan's authorization. Does nii even like you? :oh

Ah, I knew that I have seen that avy here once, so it was you. Hope you don't mind though, Joan is f* hot. <3 I will probably change the set anyway in a couple of days.

Good to see you around man :hi
Yooo @Brandish! That's an awesome set you have there. I read all chapters of Vinland Saga during my absence and it is an easy 9/10 series for me. Thorkell is one hell of a mofo, really like him. :hip

Only if there was a female syx
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Sorry, can't do that without @niichan's authorization. Does nii even like you? :oh

Ah, I knew that I have seen that avy here once, so it was you. Hope you don't mind though, Joan is f* hot. <3 I will probably change the set anyway in a couple of days.


Yooo @Brandish! That's an awesome set you have there. I read all chapters of Vinland Saga during my absence and it is an easy 9/10 series for me. Thorkell is one hell of a mofo, really like him. :hip


Of course I won't mind. :3 And yeah she is super hot <3
Although that avatar certainly implies something lewd. :hurr

Also I would say Nii does like me, but I can't read people's minds, can I? :kappa
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
I see that's quite the surprising info. Care to show me around Nii's dungeon? :kappa

Also you're wearing a Joan avvi that I once wore as well :XD @Zasz can confirm.
I can confirm. :kappa
And I'm the only one who can like you kouhai-kun. :kappa
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Dunno that much about KH, only played the first one ; P

Well I think my other favourite OPs are from Ao no Exorcist (you know that one), Gintama (you know that one), Chaos:Child (you know that one), Youjo Senki (you know that one) and ACCA. I think I did show you that one too, but not sure if you actually listened to it.

Yeah, I especially like the two I mentioned :nod

Another one of my favourites atm:


:zomg Quite a few great Megalovania covers out there.
Which means you are familiar with the soundtrack. :P Though the KH tracks are far from this level. There is no proper PS4 version after all.

I did listen to it and was confused. :XD Not too many great tracks regarding this season. At least not for me.

That is from undertale? How weird.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Did I miss anything or why do people think Terra is great?
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,962
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail






 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Hello nii :hug

Heeey Syx. It's good to see you again :zomg
 
Top