Fun and Active

lolipoptitans

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 7, 2017
Messages
9
Reaction score
11
Age
27
Country
United States
Hello everyone. I plan on being very active particularly when I'm 18 and older. grounded from internet at house till 18 :'( .
I'm can use internet at school and library. So I'm hoping to meeting and being very helpful and active. Not right away though. approx. when I turn 18 so in like 9 moths or so I'm going to almost be all active till ten active whenever I can.



So Hello everyone have a nice day!!!
:super:^_^​
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Interesting situation you've found yourself in there :amuse
What are your favourite manga or anime? Have you got any particular interests?
 

lolipoptitans

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 7, 2017
Messages
9
Reaction score
11
Age
27
Country
United States
Tokyo Ghoul, Fairy Tail, Bleach, Naruto, Naruto Shippuden, and small manga's
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Lol,htf did u get urself into a situation like that?!!! Ur quite the rebel,huh :XD

Anyways Welcome to MH man :verily
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Wow...that's certainly a rare situation lol.

Anyways, glad to meet you man! :D
Hope those 9 months pass by soon so you can be more active. :D
 

lolipoptitans

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 7, 2017
Messages
9
Reaction score
11
Age
27
Country
United States
I got Grounded for credit card fraud, put Zues on my mom, dad, my home teacher and my principle's laptops and skipped like 17 days of school, changed my school's contact info so parents wont find out. and my prefereces are horror, harem, magic,and boy's love. 100% legit, huuuuuuuuuge mistake.
 
Last edited:

lolipoptitans

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 7, 2017
Messages
9
Reaction score
11
Age
27
Country
United States
:emocat:emocat:wonder:sweatdrop:redface:foreveralone:dumpster:biblethumpI'm very sorry, I said I was going to be active and all that, I'm still going to be but not as active as I thought but in 8 months September 12th, my birthday I turn 18. I'm going to be on till for example 9 a.m. to 2 a.m.


Till then I'm still going to be active like check fourms and messages send and try to help but till 18 NO PROJECTS. again I'm very sorry to all to all that read my post and for my lack of idiotic thinking, trust me I really do want to help really bad. again very sorry .
:biblethump:biblethump:biblethump:pout:pout:pout:sad:waah:wonder:SOON:crying:crying:crying:crying:sweatdrop:sweatdrop:sweatdrop:reject:scry:scry:scry:omg:shifty-_-;-_-;:wall:wall p.s. I like emoji's. tell me if I went over bored and /or I am breaking any rules and/or count for spam. if so I won't do it again and I'm sorry.​
 

lolipoptitans

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 7, 2017
Messages
9
Reaction score
11
Age
27
Country
United States
As I said Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge MISTAKE
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
I got Grounded for credit card fraud, put Zues on my mom, dad, my home teacher and my principle's laptops and skipped like 17 days of school, changed my school's contact info so parents wont find out. and my prefereces are horror, harem, magic,and boy's love. 100% legit, huuuuuuuuuge mistake.
Bruh. :shootme
 

lolipoptitans

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 7, 2017
Messages
9
Reaction score
11
Age
27
Country
United States
:Haha:Haha:yaha:pkgin:occa:smugbunny:vbunny:gigglebunny:gigglebunny
R u loli? :notsure
There's 2 kids 1 boy 1 girl the boy asks his dad "daddy what's this" (pulls pants down) girl next door asks "mommy what's this" (pulls pants down) The dad say's to the boy "that's you're car son, whenever you can park you're car in the garage son". Mom say's "that's you're garage honey, Don't ever let someone's park their car in you're garage". The kid's were now playing together in the sandbox 5 mins later, girl comes home, mom see's her and say's honey why do you have blood on you're hands?" girl says "the boy next door tried to park his car in my garage so I ripped off the wheel's. :teehee:teehee:D:D:cheez :smile-big:pleased:XD:XD
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
As expected of Gallon-dono.
No need to worry about him:derp
:Haha:Haha:yaha:pkgin:occa:smugbunny:vbunny:gigglebunny:gigglebunny
There's 2 kids 1 boy 1 girl the boy asks his dad "daddy what's this" (pulls pants down) girl next door asks "mommy what's this" (pulls pants down) The dad say's to the boy "that's you're car son, whenever you can park you're car in the garage son". Mom say's "that's you're garage honey, Don't ever let someone's park their car in you're garage". The kid's were now playing together in the sandbox 5 mins later, girl comes home, mom see's her and say's honey why do you have blood on you're hands?" girl says "the boy next door tried to park his car in my garage so I ripped off the wheel's. :teehee:teehee:D:D:cheez :smile-big:pleased:XD:XD
wait...waht:notsure
Hum...Welcome on MangaHelpers @lolipoptitans <_>
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
You didn't need to make another thread for this :sweat
One thread per user are the rules.
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
What?:kappa
Who's eef?:whistle
:notamused
 

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 8, 2009
Messages
8,384
Reaction score
12,172
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I've been summoned only to see that I'm no longer needed...
 
Top