- Joined
- Feb 7, 2017
- Messages
- 9
- Reaction score
- 11
- Age
- 27
- Country
-
Hello everyone. I plan on being very active particularly when I'm 18 and older. grounded from internet at house till 18 :'( .
I'm can use internet at school and library. So I'm hoping to meeting and being very helpful and active. Not right away though. approx. when I turn 18 so in like 9 moths or so I'm going to almost be all active till ten active whenever I can.
I'm can use internet at school and library. So I'm hoping to meeting and being very helpful and active. Not right away though. approx. when I turn 18 so in like 9 moths or so I'm going to almost be all active till ten active whenever I can.
So Hello everyone have a nice day!!!









.gif)

I'm very sorry, I said I was going to be active and all that, I'm still going to be but not as active as I thought but in 8 months September 12th, my birthday I turn 18. I'm going to be on till for example 9 a.m. to 2 a.m.





























