Since when were you under the impression this was an introduction thread?

Since when were you under the impression this poll was made by The Ghost ?


  • Total voters
    3

Aizen

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2016
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
4,067
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
United States
How ero you are :)

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Who is your fave char from those series?


Do you follow/read/watch a sport manga/anime?
OP: Zoro
HxH: Hisoka
FMA: Greed
OPM: Garou
Jojo's: Kira

The closest thing to a sports anime/manga I follow is Shokugeki no Soma I would say. Probably need to try out a few though.
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Already a mod?:jawdrop
You already tricked me in an illusion?:notsure
Congrats on your promotion though:hurr
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
26
Gender
Male
Country
India
Already a mod?:jawdrop
You already tricked me in an illusion?:notsure
Congrats on your promotion though:hurr
What promotion?

Brett-sama has always been NJT.
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Was it an impression?:notsure
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
So we can expect some Aizen greatness now?
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Living up to the character Aizen would be almost impossible. :kappa However, I shall try not to disappoint!:XD
I wouldn't want to add he's dead in the manga:whistle
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Yeah my fellow Tokyo Ghoul mods and groupies keep telling me to read it haha.

Cool to know Brett is reading it too though
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
26
Gender
Male
Country
India
Yeah, I want to after I get done with Jojo's and TG. I have heard such great things about it, and it seems worth it.
@Brandish hypes Berserk as a great manga. Don't trust the hype from Brandish, we all know what happened to the Spriggan 12 and Irene. And probably will happen to August too. Never buy anything coming from Brandish's mouth. :kappa
 

Aizen

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2016
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
4,067
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@Brandish hypes Berserk as a great manga. Don't trust the hype from Brandish, we all know what happened to the Spriggan 12 and Irene. And probably will happen to August too. Never buy anything coming from Brandish's mouth. :kappa
It's true if we start taking character names into account then you are far more trustworthy than @Brandish being Saber and all. :3c Then again Aizen literally told his troops that they should never trust him or others...So I have no room to talk. :XD
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
26
Gender
Male
Country
India
It's true if we start taking character names into account then you are far more trustworthy than @Brandish being Saber and all. :3c Then again Aizen literally told his troops that they should never trust him or others...So I have no room to talk. :XD
You, my friend, are the least trustable. :nah
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
@Atomicus probably thinks I'm a hot woman with green hair :zomg

Berserk is great, I don't really hype it anymore than it deserves or than anyone else does... it's like FMA eventually you'll probably read it to see what the fuss is about.
 

Aizen

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2016
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
4,067
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@Atomicus probably thinks I'm a hot woman with green hair :zomg

Berserk is great, I don't really hype it anymore than it deserves or than anyone else does... it's like FMA eventually you'll probably read it to see what the fuss is about.
Exactly, I am slowly making my way through some of the must read/watch titles remaining in my backlog. Jojo's is unreal, TG I know a decent bit about already, and Berserk all I hear is praise. Cannot wait to finish each one.
 
Top