Bro exactly, I just can't deal with the nonsense I have to believe in FT anymore.Because of Berserk, JoJo and Vinland, amirite?![]()
Those 3 are something else as well as some others.
Last edited:
Bro exactly, I just can't deal with the nonsense I have to believe in FT anymore.Because of Berserk, JoJo and Vinland, amirite?![]()
Those 3 are something else as well as some others.Bro exactly, I just can't deal with the nonsense I have to believe in FT anymore.
![]()
What's your RWBY status?![]()
>I will catch up with this pretty soonThis summer I shall work on that. I got so much stuff to catch up on lol.![]()


I will believe in you

I will believe in you
I hope I won't end up like:
![]()
Always a risk, but I shall try and value my comrades.






Tagging @Sky as well




Obviously there is no further plan. He is already the owner of MH and all of Discord, you are just under the effects of Kyoka Suigetsu.Nice to meet you Brett.
That tittle... You are savage.
It would be funny if I understood, because I am not a fan of Bleach.
Anyway, I am curious about your power expansion plans. Discord Server Administrator, Moderator in MH, what is next?
![]()
Indeed @Aizen soon when deactivate the illusion and his name becomes redObviously there is no further plan. He is already the owner of MH and all of Discord, you are just under the effects of Kyoka Suigetsu.

TFW Aizen doesn't even visit his own thread.



That is a strange mix of pics lakhan.Hello AIZEN...pretty late in this thread huh
Hmm, so what shld I ask u since pretty much I know everything abt u ?
Yeah, WATCH MF arc of OP in anime...453-489..But u probably already watched them.![]()
So, let's spam this thread with some WB greatness
![]()
MEH, time to spoil thread a bit
Tagging @Sky as well
Cannot blame you for hyping WB though.
Yeah, dude Lisa Lisa is something else.You didn't tell me there was bombshells of this level
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()

Thanks, Tempus!Nice to meet you Brett.
That tittle... You are savage.
It would be funny if I understood, because I am not a fan of Bleach.
Anyway, I am curious about your power expansion plans. Discord Server Administrator, Moderator in MH, what is next?
![]()
Be quiet Vici! It works best when they are not aware.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Hey, how goes it?AIZENNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
TFW Aizen doesn't even visit his own thread.![]()

It is not my fault!Well... Sometimes Ignorance is blissBe quiet Vici! It works best when they are not aware.![]()

Maybe you should edit you alert system and disable some optionsI feel like I need to be getting more notifications for stuff on here. I miss every damn one!![]()
