Since when were you under the impression this was an introduction thread?

Since when were you under the impression this poll was made by The Ghost ?


  • Total voters
    3

Aizen

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2016
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
4,067
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Because of Berserk, JoJo and Vinland, amirite? :kappa
Bro exactly, I just can't deal with the nonsense I have to believe in FT anymore.:XD Those 3 are something else as well as some others.
 
Last edited:

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
This summer I shall work on that. I got so much stuff to catch up on lol.
>I will catch up with this pretty soon
>This Summer I shall work on that
:emocat

You might even wait until Fall ( Vol. 5 is coming out at that time ) :blush
 
Last edited:

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Hello AIZEN...pretty late in this thread huh

Hmm, so what shld I ask u since pretty much I know everything abt u ? :hmm
Yeah, WATCH MF arc of OP in anime...453-489
..But u probably already watched them.

So, let's spam this thread with some WB greatness







MEH, time to spoil thread a bit







:kappa Tagging @Sky as well
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
AIZENNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
26
Gender
Male
Country
India
:epicfacepalm
 

Tempus Fugit

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 24, 2015
Messages
160
Reaction score
1,406
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Nice to meet you Brett.
That tittle... You are savage.
It would be funny if I understood, because I am not a fan of Bleach. :XD
Anyway, I am curious about your power expansion plans. Discord Server Administrator, Moderator in MH, what is next?

 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
26
Gender
Male
Country
India
Nice to meet you Brett.
That tittle... You are savage.
It would be funny if I understood, because I am not a fan of Bleach. :XD
Anyway, I am curious about your power expansion plans. Discord Server Administrator, Moderator in MH, what is next?

Obviously there is no further plan. He is already the owner of MH and all of Discord, you are just under the effects of Kyoka Suigetsu.
 

Aizen

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2016
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
4,067
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I feel like I need to be getting more notifications for stuff on here. I miss every damn one! :arf:handgun


Hello AIZEN...pretty late in this thread huh

Hmm, so what shld I ask u since pretty much I know everything abt u ? :hmm
Yeah, WATCH MF arc of OP in anime...453-489
..But u probably already watched them.

So, let's spam this thread with some WB greatness







MEH, time to spoil thread a bit







:kappa Tagging @Sky as well
That is a strange mix of pics lakhan. :XD Cannot blame you for hyping WB though.


You didn't tell me there was bombshells of this level :tss:tss


Yeah, dude Lisa Lisa is something else. :hearts


Nice to meet you Brett.
That tittle... You are savage.
It would be funny if I understood, because I am not a fan of Bleach. :XD
Anyway, I am curious about your power expansion plans. Discord Server Administrator, Moderator in MH, what is next?

Thanks, Tempus!
Now if I had any more plans why would I actually reveal those here?



Indeed @Aizen soon when deactivate the illusion and his name becomes red :teehee
Be quiet Vici! It works best when they are not aware. :kappa
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
AIZENNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
Hey, how goes it?


TFW Aizen doesn't even visit his own thread. :lmao
:arf:handgun It is not my fault!
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,034
Reaction score
6,634
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
That technique.. This can't be!

Welcome aboard.
 
Top