Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 320 Discussion / 321 Predictions | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 320 Discussion / 321 Predictions

What is Baam's true nature?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I think she may have used macseths help in preserving bams body. We see a figure in a grey shroud over the dead body and then a few panels layer we see V has killed himself and it's not the shroud guy. People were saying they think po gustang was talking to Macseth on the recorder on the end of the workshop and at the beginning of the workshop we see them telling him it's time to start. I think ita macs ethnic anyways. Could also have been the start of him creating artificial life.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TowerofGod/comments/5sqzxz/in_response_to_popular_baam_theory/
Isn't it implied to be thanks to the "mysterious power" mentioned in the summary? An ability which apparently allows her to stop the time of things.

Even the princesses have zahards blood. So i dont think it works that way
At this point I am sure that Wangnan is his son, we just need to solve the mystery.

Bigsprink

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Isn't it implied to be thanks to the "mysterious power" mentioned in the summary? An ability which apparently allows her to stop the time of things.

At this point I am sure that Wangnan is his son, we just need to solve the mystery.
Y0
Yeah they do say that but it doesn't mean she didn't have help. Also doesn't explain what I said. That's obviously another person over the dead boys body,more than likely the same person who is pictured just before the workshop starts. Who's over the workshop? The people obsessed with creating life? Macseth.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
There is something odd here. Garam says bam was named after V. So it would be "V" as in five to match the five in twenty fifth bam? How does that work?

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
There is something odd here. Garam says bam was named after V. So it would be "V" as in five to match the five in twenty fifth bam? How does that work?
I think it's V for Viole. With Arlen's name being Arlen Grace, Baam's real name would be Jyu Viole Grace.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I think it's V for Viole. With Arlen's name being Arlen Grace, Baam's real name would be Jyu Viole Grace.
Could be. This is rather unnerving. If this is the case then it means that Luslec didn't give bam a new name, he gave him the name his mother gave him. Who the hell is luslec? He doesn't seem to fit into the story quite yet other than being fug

Bigsprink

Reaction score
Country
United States
Luslec served violes father(V),who along with bams mother (arlen) created fug after they split from zahard. After Arlen and V died and disappeared he took over. He also traveled with zahard and the 10 but either turned down immortality or wasn't offered it.probably chose not to for same reason V didn't accept it. Now he's the head of Fug trying to fulfill the prophecy that originated before V(his king) and Arlen died. By rights Viole should probably be the next leader of Fug.

Zahard didn't kill Viole out of jealousy it was because it was prophecised he would kill Zahard one day.

I can't stop thinking about the baby inheriting the power of God part. I also read that regular humans can become an axis through an 'awakening'. What if bam is slowly awakening into becoming an axis within their area can generate a space where they us a power that can't be denied.we've seen this numerous times in bams battles. When he fights reflejo,koon comments on how the facts he's able to use reverse flow on reflejo is a god like ability that sholdnt be possible. Not just because bam isn't strong enough but because it literally shouldn't be possible. Another one is hwaryun saying he's walking the path that no one's walked before. This could also be how he's able to copy abilities after just seeing them once. How he was able to adapt to see the invisible arms against kaiser. Even Inieta,someone from the Arie family couldn't see them.

axl2608

Reaction score
Country
Romania
If I remember correctly, Luslec was born in the tower and is not an irregular.
I think that the immortal deal works only for irregulars because only they can be tested by the guardian directly.

As for the stopping Reflejo part, I remember that they said the he could do that because of the Thorn and not his own power.

Bigsprink

Reaction score
Country
United States
Yeah I think you are right about that,. Macseth supposedly knows the way out of the tower. Which would make sense since the workshop is outside as well. Another reason I think it was him pictured in the chapter.

axl2608

Reaction score
Country
Romania
I reread the chapters with the fight between Love and Baam and at the end there was something interesting.
The test supervisor talks with someone after Love leaves and says that "the prince has passed our exam. Everything is as FUG wanted.".
With the information that we have from this chapter, that Baam is not Zahard's son, does that mean that FUG knows about Wangnan and they have plans for him as well? Because that would be weird, seeing that even Karaka does not know about him.

Was it just a translation error or can it be something more?

Bigsprink

Reaction score
Country
United States
Haha I literally just got done reading that part as well. He was talking to yu hansung at the end. I was wondering that myself as well. Then again seeing as baam is basically the creator of Fugs son it could mean him as well. Luslec served Violes father as a king so it'd only make sense for him to consider his son the prince. But who knows.

Kshunsui

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Israel
i was checking and the complete name of luslec is Grace Mirchea Luslec, maybe he is Arlen Brother? Baam uncle? :/ in the wikia its stated that Baam took the grace last name because of him. In Part II, it is revealed that Twenty-Fifth Baam had joined FUG and adopted his family name, becoming Jyu Viole Grace.

Last edited:

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
i was checking and the complete name of luslec is Grace Mirchea Luslec, maybe he is Arlen Brother? Baam uncle? :/ in the wikia its stated that Baam took the grace last name because of him. In Part II, it is revealed that Twenty-Fifth Baam had joined FUG and adopted his family name, becoming Jyu Viole Grace.
I doubt luslec could be blood related to bam. Wouldn't that make her an irregular too? My guess is that she took the name symbollically or something. She probably followed grace. I mean, if she was an irregular then FUG wouldn't have much need of irregulars... They would just need a good plan to deal with zahard.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
The Grace in his name is most likely something he chose to get the attention of Zahard and his warriors, a pseudonym. Just like Wangnan(it's not his real name) and Karaka(probably). This or he joined the family in a way on the 80th Floor, adoption or something.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I said that one of the reasons I didn't believe Baam was Zahard's son because of his physical abilities but that reveals doesn't really solve the problem I had with this theory. If he's the son of two Irregulars who climbed with Zahard, why are his physical abilities below those of the 10 Families overall? Those two were exceptions?

I reread the chapters with the fight between Love and Baam and at the end there was something interesting.
The test supervisor talks with someone after Love leaves and says that "the prince has passed our exam. Everything is as FUG wanted.".
With the information that we have from this chapter, that Baam is not Zahard's son, does that mean that FUG knows about Wangnan and they have plans for him as well? Because that would be weird, seeing that even Karaka does not know about him.

Was it just a translation error or can it be something more?
Some FUG members must know about Karaka, I guess he is one of them.

Last edited:

Kshunsui

Reaction score
Country
Israel
I doubt luslec could be blood related to bam. Wouldn't that make her an irregular too? My guess is that she took the name symbollically or something. She probably followed grace. I mean, if she was an irregular then FUG wouldn't have much need of irregulars... They would just need a good plan to deal with zahard.
all the people came outside the tower, the irregular are the people that open the door, luslec is more powerfull than some heads of the 10 families, i dont know if he is an irregular,but he,s the leader of fug, have the same last name that Arlem.

from the wikia:
Grace Mirchea Luslec (그레이스 미르치아 루슬렉, Geuraeiseu Mireuchia Luseulaek) is Slayer No. 1 and the living "god" of the most dangerous and secretive criminal group, FUG, in the Tower.[1]

Although FUG’s true motives and goals are not clearly known, it is true without a doubt that they exist in the shadows of the Tower, hiding and corrupting. People call Luslec the "God of the Devils" (악마들의 신, Ahkmahdeuleui Shin) or "Demon King" (마왕, Mahwahng; 魔王).[1]

Even though the FUG has a dangerous status, the influence of Luslec's group can never surpass the Family Heads of the 10 Great Families, as long as they hold contracts with the Tower's Guardians.[1] Nevertheless, Luslec holds a rank that surpasses a few of the Family Heads. This is because he represents the "Absolute Darkness" of the Tower.[1]

Kadir0

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
SIU said many times in his blog-post that Zahard don't have a child. It's likely Wangnan is just a failed product, that explains why many others like him like Karaka also exist.

Kshunsui

Reaction score
Country
Israel
The Grace in his name is most likely something he chose to get the attention of Zahard and his warriors, a pseudonym. Just like Wangnan(it's not his real name) and Karaka(probably). This or he joined the family in a way on the 80th Floor, adoption or something.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I said that one of the reasons I didn't believe Baam was Zahard's son because of his physical abilities but that reveals doesn't really solve the problem I had with this theory. If he's the son of two Irregulars who climbed with Zahard, why are his physical abilities below those of the 10 Families overall? Those two were exceptions?

Some FUG members must know about Karaka, I guess he is one of them.
is not stated he adopt the last name, he could be arlem relative, thats the reason of forming fug, he's slayer number 1 , so he is a beast, luslec is said to have been one of the helpers that climbed the tower with 10 family heads, so he climbed the tower with v an arlem

Last edited:

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
SIU said many times in his blog-post that Zahard don't have a child. It's likely Wangnan is just a failed product, that explains why many others like him like Karaka also exist.
Didn't he say that he officially doesn't have one?

is not stated he adopt the last name, he could be arlem relative, thats the reason of forming fug, he's slayer number 1 , so he is a beast, luslec is said to have been one of the helpers that climbed the tower with 10 family heads, so he climbed the tower with v an arlem
He was V's servant so he's knows them. But Luslec was a Regular so he can't be related to Arlen by blood.

Kshunsui

Reaction score
Country
Israel
if you're a brother of an irregular you're an irregular? dunno, i guess, certain people are considered irregulars, v, grace, zahard, the 10 head were all irregular, so theres a chance luslec is an irregular

Kadir0

Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Doesn't Enryu look like Baam, though? He looks like grown up Baam, there's clearly something between them.

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Doesn't Enryu look like Baam, though? He looks like grown up Baam, there's clearly something between them.
Isn't Enryuu the red-haired guy at the end? He looks more with Hwa Ryun's family rather than Baam. V looks like an older version of Baam. I wonder why they are impressed because shinso becomes red when Enryu is around, could this red shinso has something to do with creating life?