I prefered your other quotes, this one is cheesy as hell...
Yeah, I guess I will have to live with that.
Feeling needed/wanted is a nice thing indeed, it's what we all want to achieve to some extent. To be a bit more than just one cog of a wheel.
You should have gone with me then
How is it weird? People want their sex, and they want it badly. The more realistic/personal involvment the better. Ofc the most basic human desires are the driving forces in the beginning.
Yes I can imagine. Not sure if you will ever catch up, but good luck with that

What an unusually honest answer

That's fine, I can see your point. You are who you are. Doubt I will ever ask you to read a VN together with me again though.
Ganbatte my friend

I think it's a wise decision indeed, good going.
"Only because BD in Japan are so damn expensive." <--- not sure what you were trying to say here. But yes, they are damn expensive indeed. Doubt that will change, considering it works just fine over there. Personally I wait for discounts and whatnot, normally they are just too expensive.
Regarding how many eps one show gets... who knows, really. The director's board gives a certain amount of money and then tell one anime studio to make the best out of it. I guess the number of episodes depends on the studio to some extent maybe, but I feel like usually they're given very clear orders ("make a one cour show out of this). Producing something with 12 or 24 episodes proved to be working the best, so it's easy to see why that's the norm for the huge majority of anime produced. There are various reasons why long-running shows aren't a thing normally, the vast number of anime getting produced each year being one of them.