Just noticed that you lost almost 11k likes. Good that you and the 8 others lost those likes.

Just noticed that you lost almost 11k likes. Good that you and the 8 others lost those likes.

Thats not a good enough excuse m8oh, I didn't know how to answer a few of them and then just forgot....


Would you rather me lie?Thats not a good enough excuse m8
![]()


Was busy playing Overwatch and LOL..so, just forgot, right ?Would you rather me lie?
I guess there's one question in particular.......![]()

What is the question tht even BIG DADDY GARY is unamused abt ? tell us tell us. 
No, I just don't really know how to answer...Was busy playing Overwatch and LOL..so, just forgot, right ?
What is the question tht even BIG DADDY GARY is unamused abt ? tell us tell us.
![]()
Yeah , it is not necessary tht u answer every questions.Skip ones u don't feel like answering.No, I just don't really know how to answer...

The thing is, I wanted to answer, I just couldn't![]()
Blame Gary...and?? I'm checking this thread regularly now and no answer!
Can't bear it anymore!
You did?Err, I PMed my answers on Wednesday night (my time)?



