Games MH Interview Game S2 - Game 1 - xi0 Edition

Who has the best beard?


  • Total voters
    14

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Tfw your celeb hasn't answered yet. I know how to get his attention.

"WE'RE LYNCHING GARY"
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Would you rather me lie? :notlikethis

I guess there's one question in particular....... :twitch
Was busy playing Overwatch and LOL..so, just forgot, right ? :hmph
:zomg What is the question tht even BIG DADDY GARY is unamused abt ? tell us tell us. :hurr
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Was busy playing Overwatch and LOL..so, just forgot, right ? :hmph
:zomg What is the question tht even BIG DADDY GARY is unamused abt ? tell us tell us. :hurr
No, I just don't really know how to answer...
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
No, I just don't really know how to answer...
Yeah , it is not necessary tht u answer every questions.Skip ones u don't feel like answering.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
The thing is, I wanted to answer, I just couldn't :notlikethis
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
...and?? I'm checking this thread regularly now and no answer!

Can't bear it anymore!
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Err, I PMed my answers on Wednesday night (my time)?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Yeah, but I guess they were in quotes so weren't as visible
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Wow my bad. I'll start the very late second round soon.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Misunderstanding between celeb and host....:derp
Cute :blush
I remember nagging Darky again and again when he was few hours late to pm his answers :eyeroll
 
Top