Hey, we got chapter 6 of Takeshi! done here for anyone interested on the Hi Wa Mata Noboru website.
Also, since the topic just came up, I'm trying to collect as many of the Takeshi color pages/Jump Covers as I can to include them in our releases. Like I didn't have that popularity poll color page spread that
BanzaiMang posted that got quoted a couple pages ago.
Here's what I have at the moment:
In case that MEDIA embedder isn't working here's the direct link:
A lot of those are like, shitty super-low-res quality because we haven't been able to find anything better. I looked through all the old Jump Cover Archive threads on here and did lots of google searches, and found what I think is MOST of the color pages, but not all of them. I THINK we have all the Jump Covers that Takeshi was on, though some are crappy resolution. Also I'm collecting the Jump Comics volume covers, which have different artwork than the Wide-Bans. They're also out of print and hard to find. We have all of them except V21, V23 and V24 (which is the last one). If anybody has any that we're missing or any in better resolution, please send me a PM or an email at
[email protected] . I know there are Jump Remix covers, too, but I think those all reuse art from other stuff.
(We're Editing from the Wide-Bans I bought years ago. For those that don't know, the end of the series is ONLY in the wide-bans and the Jump Comics volumes end when the series was cancelled the first time. The series continued in Super Jump and then got re-released in Wide-Ban form, including the end.)