None at all. We're still at the beginning of a transitional arc (which is looking to be a lot bigger than a simple transitional arc) before a huge arc.
I doubt he'll pull another YYH. At least I'd hope not.
Hunter x Hunter is his passion. His magnum opus. I think he'll work on it till he's dead.
It's known he suffers from depression (in addition to back pain) and I think he works when he feels inspired and productive.
Him and his wife have a metric fuck ton of money and more will come in every day even if neither of them draw or write another thing in their lives. They are set.
The only reason for him to come back is as a labor of love for his creation. He always comes back. When he does and goes on another hiatus he'll come back from that one too.
One Piece will end before HxH does. The current arc is set up to be another big one and I think he's still got more planned for afterwards.
Unless he gets bored of pretending to care about the series every couple years and just decides to quickly wrap things up (which is certainly possible, he's done it before) the series will go on for a long time yet.
One Piece will end before HxH does. The current arc is set up to be another big one and I think he's still got more planned for afterwards.
Unless he gets bored of pretending to care about the series every couple years and just decides to quickly wrap things up (which is certainly possible, he's done it before) the series will go on for a long time yet.
If One Piece ends before HxH the editors will force him to come back and stay back. One Piece is probably why at least 50% of people buy the magazine. Its probably One Piece and some other series but If One Piece is gone they will probably decide to just buy the tankoubons of the other series. In reality, a significant amount of people follow series like One Piece, Heroaca, Gintama, and followed series like Bleach through the tankoubon releases and just glance through the weekly chapters when they feel like it. The paper quality is also better and they can binge read 10 chapters.
He had wanted to end Yu Yu Hakusho for a whIle by that point.
He keeps coming back to HxH by his own choice. Togashi has enough say now where he could end whenever he wants to. He has chosen not to.
One Piece will end before HxH does. The current arc is set up to be another big one and I think he's still got more planned for afterwards.
Unless he gets bored of pretending to care about the series every couple years and just decides to quickly wrap things up (which is certainly possible, he's done it before) the series will go on for a long time yet.
Probably not. Although it's hard to say when OP will end too because the pacing has picked up really fast. If Togashi pumps out a volume every year or other year then probably not. I posted a Togashi & Oda interview a week or two back and he did say he had a few story arcs in mind after Chimera Ant (not sure if the interview was fake). Regardless, I think HxH's story won't be really long or at least not to extent people think it'll go for. It'll probably be around the same length as Toriko, maybe a bit more.
He was promising that he won't run away this time during the author comment of volume 1. So I don't think HxH will get the YYH treatment, or at least not to that extent. (interesting that he was hoping to get around 20 volumes out at the time)
It was 10 chapters, one more chapter than the previous hiatus. HxH only came for 10 chapters and took a shit on One Piece. I love One Piece but the whole cake island arc is just stale at least for me.
I couldn't really enjoy Hisoka Vs Chrollo as much as other people due to poor translaion but yes it was a good fight; MS's translations for HxH are just horrible. I kinda felt this way even when the Dark Continent arc started. Looking at the differences between MS & Viz for HxH is huge. I'm definitely going to pick up the latest HxH volume once it comes out next month and get a viz subscription whenever Togashi comes back. Look at the comparisons; Viz is overwhelmingly better
Toriko's amazing ending (not the manga ending itself)
Bleach ending (now it's the ending itself)
BC anime announcement (DESPAIRING haters)
Worst moments
Irrelevant manga series getting anime when they should die a horrible death.
Boruto serialization and anime adaptation (just let this series die... stop ruining it)
Toriko's amazing ending (not the manga ending itself)
Bleach ending (now it's the ending itself) BC anime announcement (DESPAIRING haters)
Worst moments
Irrelevant manga series getting anime when they should die a horrible death.
Boruto serialization and anime adaption (just let this series die... stop ruining it)
I really liked AssClass, it wasn't my favorite manga or anything like that but I enjoyed it very much
however, the latest arc when Kayano get killed and Koro-sensei pick up her guts and shove them back inside her and she returned to life made me so angry I would have dropped it if it wasn't already ending
he's talking about you contradictions and flip flopping (which is nothing new to you)
you said you're happy to see the haters for the manga you like despair because it got an anime
then went on to despair about the manga you don't like getting an anime
There's been an update to our forum rules to broaden crediting/sourcing to all series news/announcement, etc. Please read HERE
To manage thread loading speeds and general user experience, we'd apppreciate if volume covers could be wrapped in spoiler threads, going forward. If you have any questions, reach out to a staff member. Thanks for your cooperation.
We use cookies
Essential cookies keep the site working. Analytics cookies help us improve.