need recent pics from both of them!
Battou owning Gary.....Old dude not getting enough love
Battou might replace Gary as an admin someday
Maybe he is secretly training him to take over his place.......
Agreed...but didn't Batto shave his ?![]()
need recent pics from both of them!

The votes are public you know... Most of you are probably on Gary's hitlist.

No , where did you hear thatAgreed...but didn't Batto shave his ?![]()



Yeah, tht is why u were summoned here...I see u voted already..ThanksMy gary knowledge is top notch, count me in to take this home

Well, I did summon few people to help GARYWhat when did Gary overtake Battou?![]()


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
No , where did you hear that
and why did this turn into a beard discussion thread![]()
maybe I was mistaken
...only natural , we discuss beards too here. 


Wtf happened here....?
Oh and i havent even seen xi0s beard but i doubt it can top battous one![]()
Well, BATTO is the student of GARY.More class though. Easty is more of a wild beauty.Wtf happened here....?
Oh and i havent even seen xi0s beard but i doubt it can top battous one![]()
Don't you dare!My gary knowledge is top notch, count me in to take this home
No one has in recent memory. Probably for the best.Oh and i havent even seen xi0s beard but i doubt it can top battous one![]()

Oh yes, has for a while now. And well, it could be at some point, I guess.Has it gone wild? Or it it a rainbow beard?
No one has in recent memory. Probably for the best.![]()
I can post links if u want.
No you can't, because they don't existI can post links if u want.
For good? really?Wild beards remind me of Shinsatsu. He left us for good. Dapunk![]()