Games MH Interview Game S2 - Game 1 - xi0 Edition

Who has the best beard?


  • Total voters
    14

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Am I allowed?

Was curious about this game. xi0's game was my first time, but look at the game now. Maybe I am a bad luck bearer? :dumpster
Okay you are in too.

That's enough people for nao. I'll open the signups in 10-12 days.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Hopefully @EmptySoul will.have returned by then :feelsbadman
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Who is darky again?
He's that guy who changes his title twice daily.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
This thread is like....LITERALLY my tombstone...:feelsbadman
I tried man. I tried. But work pretty much slapped me in the face.
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
He's that guy who changes his title twice daily.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I tried man. I tried. But work pretty much slapped me in the face.
Or rather you didn't try hard enough :hmph
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Hey gais, wanna learn about me? I'm so interesting right? :4head

*few weeks later*

Still unfinished, just a bunch of spamming about the next game. :shootme
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
This thread is like....LITERALLY my tombstone...:feelsbadman
It's been a long journey Gary. I think it's the right time for you to step down. I'm ready to succeed you.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I tried man. I tried. But work pretty much slapped me in the face.
Aye.........It's tough to host with Uni. Evil3ye game wasn't good because I was busy with work and Uni. That's why I'll start the next one after my classes are over for this semester.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
>Succeed me

>
As an administrator of course...Really you should think about retiring get married have kids.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,535
Reaction score
21,771
Gender
Female
Country
China
Would you consider naming your kids Gary? Gary Jr.?
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
What kind of vision do you have for your kids in the future? I mean what do you think they will do?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
What kind of vision do you have for your kids in the future? I mean what do you think they will do?
I think they'll be really freakin toxic but memesters as well. One might meme about socialism while studying philosophy and the other might study a foreign language....Chinese maybe.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I think they'll be really freakin toxic but memesters as well. One might meme about socialism while studying philosophy and the other might study a foreign language....Chinese maybe.
Memeing in Mandarin. Sounds gucci.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
That's quite an interesting interview question, thank you.

I'd probably prefer Rahururururu (boy) or Potatsko (girl) first.
More importantly do you have what it takes to make babies?
 
Top