Games MH Interview Game S2 - Game 1 - xi0 Edition

Who has the best beard?


  • Total voters
    14

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
In the future I'll host a game with you as the celeb too @Vici :hug
I'm not that interesting...

We all continue to read Fairy Tail still :kappa
I told someone already that it's like watching porn you know it's bad for you and people will judge you because of this but you just can't stop :wowsoBOB
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I'm not that interesting...
That's not a problem. You just answer the question asked by the participants. Making it interesting is up to me and my fanboys.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Don't blame your failures on me now :pls
I'm not blaming you. Besides it wasn't exactly a failure.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Oh @Battou owning Gary @xi0 in the polls again :zomg
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I'm not that interesting...


I told someone already that it's like watching porn you know it's bad for you and people will judge you because of this but you just can't stop :wowsoBOB
How watching porno is bad for you? :notsure
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Uni ongoing :pout

I want to make the game even bigger than the @Darky game. So I'll need the time required. I did @Evil3ye game when Uni was ongoing and it wasn't good enough :emocat

I'm sorry, my child :pout
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Me hostu and Mai decision iz final :hmph
--- Double Post Merged, ---
In the future I'll host a game with you as the celeb too @Vici :hug
A bigger game than mine?
Impossible:yodawg
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
I still mourn at what Spirit turned this game into. :emocat
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
This game shall be made great again.

I'll start the signups for the new game in 10-12 days......a week after that we start the next game and arrange the biggest game ever
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Look at this hopeful Phi~
Thinking he can revive The Interview game :cookiestare
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Darky is the interviewee?

... 'biggest game ever'
:derp
Atomikku this taim. Darky game is so far the biggest game ever tho. But I'll break it with Atomicus game.

Btw you should play too :nod

It is your holy duty as the current FF mod :hi5
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,973
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Am I allowed?

Was curious about this game. xi0's game was my first time, but look at the game now. Maybe I am a bad luck bearer? :dumpster
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Am I allowed?

Was curious about this game. xi0's game was my first time, but look at the game now. Maybe I am a bad luck bearer? :dumpster
No, don't say that about yourself, you're an awesome guy in my eyes. :pout

And yes, of course you can join. :nod
 
Top