Kimono Jihen isn't that far behind Moriarty, so this isn't the darkest timeline
Oni Madara by Nakayama Atsushi-light is dead, it's doing worse than Pochi Kuro and My Animal used to do
Magic Eater is way down, i thought it would do better considering its good ranking on Jump Plus, but 76 in first day isn't that horrible, he can improve, it won't be axed ( I reckon?)
what does that say, that a rookie with unrefined art and that never published a manga before can publish a manga for free on Jump Plus and Jump never promoted it and his manga still would sell better than stuff that is Jump's competition is pushing hard?
like it's doing way better than Ryoko and really close to Aozakura both which Sunday pushed really hard
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
and oh yeah, people that are saying 2ch doesn't matter
Akuma no Memumemu-chan aka 2ch's darling
is 34 on shoseki
another manga that's written by a complete rookie and published for free on Jump Plus doing so much better than most of Jump's competition
Kimono Jihen isn't that far behind Moriarty, so this isn't the darkest timeline
Oni Madara by Nakayama Atsushi-light is dead, it's doing worse than Pochi Kuro and My Animal used to do
Magic Eater is way down, i thought it would do better considering its good ranking on Jump Plus, but 76 in first day isn't that horrible, he can improve, it won't be axed ( I reckon?)
what does that say, that a rookie with unrefined art and that never published a manga before can publish a manga for free on Jump Plus and Jump never promoted it and his manga still would sell better than stuff that is Jump's competition is pushing hard?
like it's doing way better than Ryoko and really close to Aozakura both which Sunday pushed really hard
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
and oh yeah, people that are saying 2ch doesn't matter
Akuma no Memumemu-chan aka 2ch's darling
is 34 on shoseki
another manga that's written by a complete rookie and published for free on Jump Plus doing so much better than most of Jump's competition
We entered the darkest timeline when Pochi Kuro was canceled, there's no rerolling that die. Speaking of Kemono Jihen though I'm kind of bored now sooooooo
KOR is one of my top 3 romance stories. I initially read it without knowing it was a jump series. The characters were very organic and all the while I felt bad for HIkaru I still loved Madoka, and still do, I didn't feel annoyed as much as I should have with the MC. Kyousuke and Madoka being in love was always there but his indecisiveness keep him in the relationship with Hikaru and I was annoyed at this but the cast themselves were likeable so I endured it. Thats why in the end when Hikaru punches Kyousuke I felt rather relieved.
Its overall a very good story. Today it will feel dated but its better than 95% of the romance stories that come out now.
We entered the darkest timeline when Pochi Kuro was canceled, there's no rerolling that die. Speaking of Kemono Jihen though I'm kind of bored now sooooooo
I still don't know why you liked Pochi Kuro that much. I read some chapters on Jump+ website and it was nice, but not that good... It seems the kind of thing that would be below the illuminated minds of the people of this thread (aka it is kind of generic).
Gintama's final arc is just over 30 chapters right now so it depends on how much longer the manga takes to end, if there's 10 or less chapters left they could do 3-4 chapters per episode having it be a 2 cour series ending around the same time as the manga.
If the manga has 20 or more chapters left however they could slow down to 2 chapters per episode and do it as a 3 cour series (or possibly go on a detour adapting the older skipped arcs and doing a couple filler episodes before moving onto the finale at a faster pacing, it wouldn't make much sense story-wise but this is Gintama, I'm sure they could explain it away with gags).
Technically Ana no Mujina hasn't flopped yet by virtue of the author putting it on hiatus to work on complete crap instead. Seriously, that guy can draw but holy hell he needs someone else to write shit for him. Also iShojo+ if that counts, and Karada Sagashi does very well but it's not an original.
Had a quick check and I think there's 21 chapters' worth of skipped Gintama arcs (probably a bunch of single chapter stories too but they're a lot harder to look up). They could probably fill up a full cour of side stuff if they really wanted to.
I would've thought it had to be 1 cour considering the arc, but they're changing the OP and ending in a few weeks (around when it should be ending), so they must be continuing. Dunno how though, the final arc can't really just be half adapted... the manga hasn't even entered its final encounter yet, so it's not like the manga will end in a few weeks either.
I knew someone would bring the language thing, which was "unique" (Outbreak Company already did that) thing I saw. The rest: human going to another world, human has some kind of incredible power, etc. happens a lot in fantasy. Demons eating people is the most widely thing ever in fantasy, there is a Yugioh card with this concept.
Let's be frank, if the editors thought it was incredible, they would publish it in Jump, not Jump+.
There's been an update to our forum rules to broaden crediting/sourcing to all series news/announcement, etc. Please read HERE
To manage thread loading speeds and general user experience, we'd apppreciate if volume covers could be wrapped in spoiler threads, going forward. If you have any questions, reach out to a staff member. Thanks for your cooperation.
We use cookies
Essential cookies keep the site working. Analytics cookies help us improve.