As you well know Pat - if a job is worth doing, it's worth doing correctly!I can vouch for that, he not only bans people but burns them to a crisp.![]()
As you well know Pat - if a job is worth doing, it's worth doing correctly!I can vouch for that, he not only bans people but burns them to a crisp.![]()
These moderators...
Specially the new ones...don't know how to take things easy. Let's organize a rebellion and overthrow them.
@kira @lakhan220 @Charlie @WithYouInSpirit @Shinyarcanine45
OK, I will support u though I would also like to see KIDDO ranting over ban. Nah - when I ban people, they don't come back
Zimby san, taking BATTO's position as devil ?I can vouch for that, he not only bans people but burns them to a crisp.![]()
Too bad they went against him . Poor people
As you well know Pat - if a job is worth doing, it's worth doing correctly!
More like worth burning them to a crisp. 
I'm no regular fanboy; I'm the biggest fanboy from today on.
Even though you are aware of the fact Philia whips his fanboys, yes?I'm no regular fanboy; I'm the biggest fanboy from today on.
Wha...? Nobody told me that!Even though you are aware of the fact Philia whips his fanboys, yes?
Too late, Gallon, too late!Wha...? Nobody told me that!

Just when I though I was your special fanboy @PhiliaToo late, Gallon, too late!
As special treatment for his biggest fanboy, you shall whipped from now on every, single day. Rejoice!![]()

Enjoyed the drama?TFW you wake up to a full on war against the establishment.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That is so cute


Don't get cocky just because I made you the chief of staffEven though you are aware of the fact Philia whips his fanboys, yes?

As special treatment for his biggest fanboy, you shall whipped from now on every, single day. Rejoice!![]()
WHAT!!!!!You want to get whipped??Just when I though I was your special fanboy @Philia![]()
WHAT!!!!!You want to get whipped??
That too not by a pretty faced lady but by me?
That's some serious fucked up stuff..........
So much randomness in you DarkyJust when I though I was your special fanboy @Philia![]()

Why are you quoting the same thing 2 times?So much randomness in you Darky
Ah this thread died........I wonder whether Empty is still alive...



You said you though you were my special fanboy and now in a other thread you deny being my fanboiWhy are you quoting the same thing 2 times?![]()

You said you though you were my special fanboy and now in a other thread you deny being my fanboi![]()


