The Emptiness inside my Soul

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
These moderators...:nah

Specially the new ones...don't know how to take things easy. Let's organize a rebellion and overthrow them.

@kira @lakhan220 @Charlie @WithYouInSpirit @Shinyarcanine45
:hurr OK, I will support u though I would also like to see KIDDO ranting over ban.

Nah - when I ban people, they don't come back
:heh Zimby san, taking BATTO's position as devil ?

I can vouch for that, he not only bans people but burns them to a crisp. :lmao
:hmmToo bad they went against him . Poor people:nah
As you well know Pat - if a job is worth doing, it's worth doing correctly!
:derp More like worth burning them to a crisp.

Well, for @Gallon and @Philia chan, what happened? Is GALLON finally ur fanboy too ? :huh:

And @Battou BATTTOOOOOOOOOO, let us enjoy and u too

Eat some of this and enjoy.
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Wha...? Nobody told me that!
Too late, Gallon, too late!

As special treatment for his biggest fanboy, you shall whipped from now on every, single day. Rejoice! :nod
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
TFW you wake up to a full on war against the establishment.
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Even though you are aware of the fact Philia whips his fanboys, yes?
Don't get cocky just because I made you the chief of staff :nah
As special treatment for his biggest fanboy, you shall whipped from now on every, single day. Rejoice! :nod
Just when I though I was your special fanboy @Philia :arf
WHAT!!!!!You want to get whipped??
That too not by a pretty faced lady but by me?
That's some serious fucked up stuff..........
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Just when I though I was your special fanboy @Philia :arf
So much randomness in you Darky :nah


Ah this thread died........I wonder whether Empty is still alive...
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
So much randomness in you Darky :nah


Ah this thread died........I wonder whether Empty is still alive...
Why are you quoting the same thing 2 times?:fail
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Why are you quoting the same thing 2 times?:fail
You said you though you were my special fanboy and now in a other thread you deny being my fanboi :notsure
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
EMPTTTTYYY :clingy
 
Top