Macro seems a bit unfair I know. I posted about it in the Discussion Thread.Sure. I am not sure about second choice. Many good choices
Macro seems a bit unfair I know. I posted about it in the Discussion Thread.Sure. I am not sure about second choice. Many good choices
Yeah I read it.Macro seems a bit unfair I know. I posted about it in the Discussion Thread.
It's late here but I'll be sure to try it. I use a Camera but I need a much better one. Might use my 18th next week as an excuseYeah I read it.
What device do you use? Camera or smartphone? IIRC there is a trick. Use a drop of water and drop it on your smartphone's camera (if you use smartphone). Though I have never done this before. You can show your results to me (post your results to my MtM thread or this thread (dont forget to mention me)). Good luck

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
5'10? I'm not that shortQ3: If WYIS were a mod, which section would he work on?
[X] GUESSED: Tokyo Ghoul
Q8: How tall is WYIS?
[X] GUESSED: 5'10






Nothing horny happened?Thanks guys I've had a fantastic night out with my first legal drinking session along with a few mates. My BD is early in the year so there aren't many peeps I can legally take with me
Oh, and I got Ghost Recon Wildlands. And we saw Logan (Fantastic film btw).


Wtf Phi.Nothing horny happened?
No orgy no bukkake![]()
Wtf Phi.
No it was a boyz night out.
I've been playing Zelda for like 2 days lol don't you worry about that.Zelda tho
My best congrats Spirit-senseiThanks guys I've had a fantastic night out with my first legal drinking session along with a few mates. My BD is early in the year so there aren't many peeps I can legally take with me
Oh, and I got Ghost Recon Wildlands. And we saw Logan (Fantastic film btw).






Thanks Darky
I got a new winter jacket and jeans (Mah Style), A few PS4 Games, Whiskey and a Blackberry Cake. And other things not appropriate to talk about with minors![]()

Soon Darky. Soon
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Hmm. As always my backup recomendation is Tower of God. Other than that, (Oh wait you mean anime. Oh well, read ToG anyway) I'd reccomend a few.Hey Spirit, any recommendations for any anime that actually has well-written and intriguing story and characters? :]
Except AoT, FMAB and TG of course. I'm going to watch FMAB soon anyways.