Spirit's Secret Lair

To change my username, to not change my username...

  • Suzulicious

  • Keep it as WYIS

  • Other (Feel free to suggest)


The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,969
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Macro seems a bit unfair I know. I posted about it in the Discussion Thread.
Yeah I read it.

What device do you use? Camera or smartphone? IIRC there is a trick. Use a drop of water and drop it on your smartphone's camera (if you use smartphone). Though I have never done this before. You can show your results to me (post your results to my MtM thread or this thread (dont forget to mention me)). Good luck
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Yeah I read it.

What device do you use? Camera or smartphone? IIRC there is a trick. Use a drop of water and drop it on your smartphone's camera (if you use smartphone). Though I have never done this before. You can show your results to me (post your results to my MtM thread or this thread (dont forget to mention me)). Good luck
It's late here but I'll be sure to try it. I use a Camera but I need a much better one. Might use my 18th next week as an excuse :hmm
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Q3: If WYIS were a mod, which section would he work on?
[X] GUESSED: Tokyo Ghoul

Q8: How tall is WYIS?
[X] GUESSED: 5'10
5'10? I'm not that short :nah
I'm about 5 cm taller :derp
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Happy Birthday Spirit :zomg
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Thanks guys I've had a fantastic night out with my first legal drinking session along with a few mates. My BD is early in the year so there aren't many peeps I can legally take with me :delerium

Oh, and I got Ghost Recon Wildlands. And we saw Logan (Fantastic film btw).
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Thanks guys I've had a fantastic night out with my first legal drinking session along with a few mates. My BD is early in the year so there aren't many peeps I can legally take with me :delerium

Oh, and I got Ghost Recon Wildlands. And we saw Logan (Fantastic film btw).
Nothing horny happened?:hmm

No orgy no bukkake :emocat
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Thanks guys I've had a fantastic night out with my first legal drinking session along with a few mates. My BD is early in the year so there aren't many peeps I can legally take with me :delerium

Oh, and I got Ghost Recon Wildlands. And we saw Logan (Fantastic film btw).
My best congrats Spirit-sensei :hurr
:onoz:onozHappy Birthday!:onoz:onoz
It makes 18 now, no?:kappa
I brought some presents as your most dedicated Kohai:fan

PS:What presents did you get?:wtf
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Thanks Darky :amuse

I got a new winter jacket and jeans (Mah Style), A few PS4 Games, Whiskey and a Blackberry Cake. And other things not appropriate to talk about with minors :)
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Thanks Darky :amuse

I got a new winter jacket and jeans (Mah Style), A few PS4 Games, Whiskey and a Blackberry Cake. And other things not appropriate to talk about with minors :)
:kappa
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Hey Spirit, any recommendations for any anime that actually has well-written and intriguing story and characters? :]

Except AoT, FMAB and TG of course. I'm going to watch FMAB soon anyways.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Hey Spirit, any recommendations for any anime that actually has well-written and intriguing story and characters? :]

Except AoT, FMAB and TG of course. I'm going to watch FMAB soon anyways.
Hmm. As always my backup recomendation is Tower of God. Other than that, (Oh wait you mean anime. Oh well, read ToG anyway) I'd reccomend a few.

  • Darker Than Black
  • Youjo Senki
  • Code Geass
  • Trigun
  • Cowboy Beebop
  • Gungrave
  • Gurren Lagann
  • Kill La Kill
  • Hellsing
 
Top