A house filled with artichokes..splendid !

Who's the most handsome


  • Total voters
    6

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
You need to give people a reason to stay. Something unique.
Am I not unique enough? WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT, PEOPLE?

Okay, we're only posting emojis and Powerpuff girls gifs/images from now on. Leggo.

 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Am I not unique enough? WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT, PEOPLE?

Okay, we're only posting emojis and Powerpuff girls gifs/images from now on. Leggo.

Can't see it. Must only be allowed in kurwaland.
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Nope, I can see the link if I go into edit but it prompts me to save the file before viewing.
That's weird... Powerpuff girls have never let me down before...



P.S. I hope you can at least see my images XD. I'll look into the gifs tomorrow. Anyway, everyone should continue posting powerpuff girls images/gifs!
I'm expecting to have 800 replies to this thread by tomorrow morning.
 
Last edited:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Yea I only caught up with it around xmas.
And nearly caught up with Vagabond :emocat
Ah right, you might have mentioned that before.

Take your time with Vagabond; god knows when it'll be back. :emocat

What part of the story are you at?
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Take your time with Vagabond; god knows when it'll be back. :emocat

What part of the story are you at?
Well might have to re-read some parts to take in some of the detail. Sometimes you can read through it too quickly and miss things :)

Matahaci is telling stories on a bridge and a 7 year timeskip is happening... Kojiro vs Musashi is going to happen eventually? O. M. G
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Well might have to re-read some parts to take in some of the detail. Sometimes you can read through it too quickly and miss things :)

Matahaci is telling stories on a bridge and a 7 year timeskip is happening... Kojiro vs Musashi is going to happen eventually? O. M. G
Oh you're nearly caught up then. I think Musashi has/is arriving in Kyoto(?) so all thats left for when the manga returns is the duel really....and Otsu :awe
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Seriously a hiatus before that duel :twitch I usually never bitch about hiatus' but I'll remain silently triggered :twitch

:blush
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Gallon perhaps give Vagabond a try when you have the time :)
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Hello

 
Top