Am I not unique enough? WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT, PEOPLE?You need to give people a reason to stay. Something unique.
Okay, we're only posting emojis and Powerpuff girls gifs/images from now on. Leggo.
Am I not unique enough? WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT, PEOPLE?You need to give people a reason to stay. Something unique.
Can't see it. Must only be allowed in kurwaland.Am I not unique enough? WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT, PEOPLE?
Okay, we're only posting emojis and Powerpuff girls gifs/images from now on. Leggo.
![]()
Nope, I can see the link if I go into edit but it prompts me to save the file before viewing.Now, kurwa?
![]()
That's weird... Powerpuff girls have never let me down before...Nope, I can see the link if I go into edit but it prompts me to save the file before viewing.

Oh god, Askeladd looks awesome! Well, when has he not?!![]()
![]()
For you Archi![]()
You read Vinland too?Those last few chapter of Askeladd![]()

Yea I only caught up with it around xmas.You read Vinland too?![]()

Ah right, you might have mentioned that before.Yea I only caught up with it around xmas.
And nearly caught up with Vagabond![]()
Well might have to re-read some parts to take in some of the detail. Sometimes you can read through it too quickly and miss thingsTake your time with Vagabond; god knows when it'll be back.
What part of the story are you at?

Oh you're nearly caught up then. I think Musashi has/is arriving in Kyoto(?) so all thats left for when the manga returns is the duel really....and OtsuWell might have to re-read some parts to take in some of the detail. Sometimes you can read through it too quickly and miss things
Matahaci is telling stories on a bridge and a 7 year timeskip is happening... Kojiro vs Musashi is going to happen eventually? O. M. G

I usually never bitch about hiatus' but I'll remain silently triggered 
and Otsu

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'll try to do so during the weekend, along with Mahoutsukai that Nii suggested.@Gallon perhaps give Vagabond a try when you have the time![]()

Hey, welcome to the thread of arf.Hello
![]()

BECAUSE OF MY AVATAR, TITLE AND SIGNATURE!![]()
Why it is a thread of arf![]()
