You are so lucky Zaszu-Chan. Such an amazing thread you have 


I know right.You are so lucky Zaszu-Chan. Such an amazing thread you have![]()



I don't knowWho's that character in your avatar by the way?![]()

Darker than Black?I don't know
Suggest me a good anime.....haven't seen a good one in ages
Watched it too long agoDarker than Black?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Gangsta looked uninteresting. As for the other two I tend not to watch the older anime unless it is very highly rated like Evangelion, Berserk, Elfen Lied.Gangsta?
Gungrave?
Trigun?
What's your set Batt@Zasz Are you aware you are still using the anime awards signature? xD

The M'lady memeWhat's your set Batt![]()
Lol I don't get itThe M'lady meme![]()

Lol I don't get it![]()
i hope someone doesY u no haz kash branduLol I don't get it![]()

Well after I googled, I get it now (I think). I'm just not someone who is ever 'hip' to these thingsi hope someone does

dats tuks me longz 2 disiphaY u no haz kash brandu![]()

But..butWell after I googled, I get it now (I think). I'm just not someone who is ever 'hip' to these things
dats tuks me longz 2 disipha
I'm just broke as a joke![]()
broke men without kash can't get a waifu.....no kash = no sex 
I know this painstakingly wellBut..butbroke men without kash can't get a waifu.....no kash = no sex
![]()

Fantasy, Ecchi, Supernatural, Action. Wbu? I am looking for gore anime, any recommendation?She's so cute!
It appears that these Anime were part of everyone's childhoods, or at least the majority.
What kind of genres do you like the most right now?
My neighboring countryThe M'lady meme![]()
Why does it have to be Malaysia of all things tho 
The meme comes from the phrase "M'lady" which is by logic, "my lady" , so the joke is that you take words that start with "ma" , in this case malaysia = m'laysia , or as my signature said "m'nga helpers"My neighboring countryWhy does it have to be Malaysia of all things tho
![]()

What a shame.I don't know
Suggest me a good anime.....haven't seen a good one in ages


There's Rem, so I made an exception.@Zasz Are you aware you are still using the anime awards signature? xD

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ai hav no kashu, Philiau.Do u haz kash, zaszu?


As always, thanks for the goodies Ahmad.Ebina-chan again
![]()
Fantasy, Ecchi, Supernatural, Action. Wbu? I am looking for gore anime, any recommendation?

