Bishoujo Collection available. Share and enjoy DEM beauties here.

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
You are so lucky Zaszu-Chan. Such an amazing thread you have :hurr
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
You are so lucky Zaszu-Chan. Such an amazing thread you have :hurr
I know right. :hurr
You can come here anytime, Philia-chan. :blush
Who's that character in your avatar by the way? :hmm
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Who's that character in your avatar by the way? :hmm
I don't know:emocat

Suggest me a good anime.....haven't seen a good one in ages
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Darker than Black?
Watched it too long ago
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Last things I watched was Sinbad no bouken which was disappointing and kimi no na wa movie which also didn't live up to my expectations.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Gangsta?
Gungrave?
Trigun?
 

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
2,501
Reaction score
8,347
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
@Zasz Are you aware you are still using the anime awards signature? xD
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Gangsta?
Gungrave?
Trigun?
Gangsta looked uninteresting. As for the other two I tend not to watch the older anime unless it is very highly rated like Evangelion, Berserk, Elfen Lied.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Well after I googled, I get it now (I think). I'm just not someone who is ever 'hip' to these things :biblethump



dats tuks me longz 2 disipha
I'm just broke as a joke :8C
But..but :pout broke men without kash can't get a waifu.....no kash = no sex :feelsbadman
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Do u haz kash, zaszu?
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,974
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Ebina-chan again


She's so cute! :blush
It appears that these Anime were part of everyone's childhoods, or at least the majority. :XD
What kind of genres do you like the most right now?
Fantasy, Ecchi, Supernatural, Action. Wbu? I am looking for gore anime, any recommendation?

The M'lady meme
My neighboring country :XD Why does it have to be Malaysia of all things tho :XD
 

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
2,501
Reaction score
8,347
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
My neighboring country :XD Why does it have to be Malaysia of all things tho :XD
The meme comes from the phrase "M'lady" which is by logic, "my lady" , so the joke is that you take words that start with "ma" , in this case malaysia = m'laysia , or as my signature said "m'nga helpers" :arf


 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
I don't know:emocat

Suggest me a good anime.....haven't seen a good one in ages
What a shame. :emocat
Just look at my MAL in my signature, it will be faster. :hurr

@Zasz Are you aware you are still using the anime awards signature? xD
There's Rem, so I made an exception. :kappa
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Do u haz kash, zaszu?
Ai hav no kashu, Philiau.
Supent ol on Subuicchi. :kappa
Stiru no garufurendo. :emocat
Ebina-chan again



Fantasy, Ecchi, Supernatural, Action. Wbu? I am looking for gore anime, any recommendation?
As always, thanks for the goodies Ahmad. :hurr
As for the recommendations, I still haven't seen them myself, but Elfen Lied and Blood-C are definitely what you're looking for. :verily
Needless to say, those genres are my favourite too. :blush
 
Top