- Joined
- Aug 5, 2016
- Messages
- 3,330
- Reaction score
- 5,440
- Age
- 33
- Country
-
They seem to REALLY hate it on 4chanMe, too. It is great and I don't know why people are talking about like it was already cancelled.
They seem to REALLY hate it on 4chanMe, too. It is great and I don't know why people are talking about like it was already cancelled.
If they're doing even this kind of hard check, the anime probably must be awesome.In other words, they're still not going to release any information on the anime anytime soon. All they say is that Tabata, the editor and the staff from Pierrot are meeting to discuss details of the characters to fully confirm the small parts, and discuss and check the scripts. Other than that, its getting a new novel and it will feature Yuno's team and also all the team leaders. The robe that Asta is wearing in the bottom right picture is also being produced for sale in the jump shop.
is this for the original manga or for the entire franchise?Promotion for the new series but mainly Robot X Laserbeam. Kurobas in the 1 million per volume club.
![]()
Don't they do that for every anime?If they're doing even this kind of hard check, the anime probably must be awesome.
I'm really hoping for it.
Mangaka has potential. I really enjoyed it.

Did we read the same chapter? They have to escape by tomorrow, since it's Ray's birthday. The escape has to happen immediately.okay now TPN is getting slow. At this rate whoever predicted they won't escape by volume 10 deserve a cookie. It needs ~3 more chapters for volume 4.
I checked geocities to find out. The 30 million in print definitely only applies to the original 30 volumes for two reasons.is this for the original manga or for the entire franchise?
it had a 2 volumes long sequel and the prequel is still ongoing
That actually isnt surprising considering it was selling like 800k a volume when it ended 2 years ago. It would surprise me if every volume hadnt already surpassed 1 mil each, meaning it would be considerably over 30mil. I wonder why they only put 30 on the ad?The second reason being the source they linked as the original provider of the print information also states the print as being attributable to the original manga. Surprisingly Kuborbas actually reached 30 million in print in April 2015 according to the original source, in other words two years ago.
I believe they put 30 million because whatever it has sold over the last two years was not material enough for them to care to give an update i.e. the print run must still be below 35 million.I wonder why they only put 30 on the ad?
Ass Class latest print information- As of volume 20: 24 million in print.What was the print run for Ass Class?
We all have problems with Pierrot's animation and fillers, but nobody here can say they don't know how to make a success.Don't they do that for every anime?
I don't get the hype the manga is bad what would make anyone think it being on television could be awesome. Seriously how can someone bring Black Clover and Studio Clown and magically believe the outcome will be positive. Not trying to hate I just don't see how it is possible to make it into a good anime
I would give a cookie to the author for taking so long and yet keeping it interesting. My prediction was that it would become boring, but it seems the author knows what he's doing.okay now TPN is getting slow. At this rate whoever predicted they won't escape by volume 10 deserve a cookie. It needs ~3 more chapters for volume 4.
It´s time for oyu to accept it. Black Clover is a big-ass conceptual book, or glorified template. Seriously, Pierrot has a lot of material to work with. Or what, did Tabata make something so awesome that it doesn´t need original content to be great? In other studio, because of "faithful adaptation", it would be a "what could´ve been" series, so I´m sorta happy this studio is the responsible for doing the animation. If you wanna hateme for saying this, do it, but I would rather watch an original story in anime than read the glorified template Tabata is writing right nowWe all have problems with Pierrot's animation and fillers, but nobody here can say they don't know how to make a success.
Pierrot turned A LOT of medium-high success manga into awesome animes (in terms of sales, what really is important), even if anyone think "yeah they know how to make successful animes, but just old ones like Naruto and Toriko" we have Tokyo Ghoul to show de opposite.
Of course we have Sousei no Onmyouji, the anime did nothing to the manga sales and this CAN happen to Black Clover, but BC proved itself since the first chapter, the readers really like the series (the sales prove it) and, if the staff and Tabata are doing such a hard verification to guarantee the anime's quality, I really expect a great success.