Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2017] - Discussion and TOC Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
What is this desire to have Jump series animated by Toei? Suicidal thoughts? XD
It is good that nothing seems compatible with them right now.
 

Mammo

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2015
Messages
4,755
Reaction score
8,897
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
since someone posted Chronos Ruler anime pv, did you guys know that its author made a oneshot with Dr Stone and Eyeshield 21 writer?


weird how Inagaki worked with gajin artists twice
Boichi is Korean and Pon Jea is Taiwanese
 

Bigivelfhq

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2013
Messages
846
Reaction score
501
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
What is this desire to have Jump series animated by Toei? Suicidal thoughts? XD
It is good that nothing seems compatible with them right now.
It is good that nothing seems compatible with them right now.

Have you not being paying attention to the conversation. Anything right now in Jump is compatible with Toei(Except maybe Yuuna). The problem right now isn't compatibility but resources and interest(Toei Animation interest).

What is this desire to have Jump series animated by Toei?

The best adaptations and the most popular ones from Jump are from Toei Animation! People started talking of Toei here mainly due to the popularity that it would bring the series, in this specific case to Kimetsu no Yaiba, and it reaching 300k copies sold per volume.

Suicidal thoughts?

I don't see nobody killing themselves due to Toei Animation series, in fact those are the series most seen and most liked throughout the World. And before you start with a counter-argument. Please tell me what other series, from Jump, are right now more popular and liked Worldwide than Dragon Ball Super, One Piece and Saint Seiya(And I guess we could also add here Digimon given that has manga in V Jump).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
If the intial rumours were true about DBS only being 100 eps (I know it wasnt confirmed though, but the scale cant get much bigger after this arc) then that would mean the slot next to OP would be open soonish. Although they already would have announced if they were picking up something new so i guess theyll just rerun or something.
The 100 eps is in fact confirmed, but not as a exact number of episodes of the series, but as the placeholder for airing. Note that those 100 eps, number isn't an exact number of episodes but a representation of how long they expect the series to take. Being 100 episodes indication of around 2 years. 50 episodes around 1 year, 25 episodes around 2 season, and so on.
Is pretty normal for Toei remakes or spin-offs of Toei series to only take around 2 years. And is normal for them to put such a placeholder in their series in their site. Still that is nothing definitive, given that a series can end up being a disaster and needing to be cancelled prematurely, or a series can be an unexpected phenomenon and extended. Fortunately(or for some people unfortunately) Dragon Ball Supers is the later, and given its current popularity, reaching around the level of current One Piece popularity and sales(Meaning, bigger than anything else in the market!). I don't believe they will end the series just in its 2nd year of airing. Though Toei Animation can show us that they are bold ones and don't care about mega quantities of money falling into their lap and let the people providing them with those incredible amounts of money happy by keeping the series running, and end the series and start a new one. Like Kimetsu no Yaiba, or as some people still desire, a return of Toriko.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
It is good that nothing seems compatible with them right now.

Have you not being paying attention to the conversation. Anything right now in Jump is compatible with Toei(Except maybe Yuuna). The problem right now isn't compatibility but resources and interest(Toei Animation interest).

What is this desire to have Jump series animated by Toei?

The best adaptations and the most popular ones from Jump are from Toei Animation! People started talking of Toei here mainly due to the popularity that it would bring the series, in this specific case to Kimetsu no Yaiba, and it reaching 300k copies sold per volume.

Suicidal thoughts?

I don't see nobody killing themselves due to Toei Animation series, in fact those are the series most seen and most liked throughout the World. And before you start with a counter-argument. Please tell me what other series, from Jump, are right now more popular and liked Worldwide than Dragon Ball Super, One Piece and Saint Seiya(And I guess we could also add here Digimon given that has manga in V Jump).
I have to admit that I didn't read all posts, but I did see people saying that Toei do things for kids and I don't see things in Jump right now being for kids, so...

I'm not talking about popularity here, I don't give a shit for popularity when it comes to animes, an interesting story is what I'm looking for and most of the time I just watch what I've already read. Therefore, I just want quality of animation and Toei already proved to be lacking in this requisite. Before you say that they fix it for DVD/BD releases I will say that I don't care, I want to watch something of quality weekly, not wait for the DVD/BD versions. It is is possible, we see very good animations throughout the year by really competent animation studios.

I wouldn't give Toei all the credit for Dragon Ball and One Piece success. They were already very successful before the anime and they would probably achieve almost the same result with other studios. A good studio helps, but a really good series can achieve success even when the animation is not good.
 

Koi Kage

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2013
Messages
1,210
Reaction score
311
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I wouldn't give Toei all the credit for Dragon Ball and One Piece success. They were already very successful before the anime and they would probably achieve almost the same result with other studios. A good studio helps, but a really good series can achieve success even when the animation is not good.
That's really debatable this day in age within Jump, some series have the notoriety before the anime ever comes out and are successful enough to survive if the anime is complete trash. Other series however good they maybe aren't as successful as they should/could be so an anime is the logical place to help bump up it popularity though if the anime is terrible it could have a negative affect on the series. Then there are the series that themselves aren't necessarily the best out there (meaning almost painful to read) but an anime could keep the series from being an absolute train wreck. (<Let's be honest we've all read at least one series we thought would've been better off as just an anime instead of a manga)
 

Bigivelfhq

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2013
Messages
846
Reaction score
501
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I have to admit that I didn't read all posts, but I did see people saying that Toei do things for kids and I don't see things in Jump right now being for kids, so...

I'm not talking about popularity here, I don't give a shit for popularity when it comes to animes, an interesting story is what I'm looking for and most of the time I just watch what I've already read. Therefore, I just want quality of animation and Toei already proved to be lacking in this requisite. Before you say that they fix it for DVD/BD releases I will say that I don't care, I want to watch something of quality weekly, not wait for the DVD/BD versions. It is is possible, we see very good animations throughout the year by really competent animation studios.

I wouldn't give Toei all the credit for Dragon Ball and One Piece success. They were already very successful before the anime and they would probably achieve almost the same result with other studios. A good studio helps, but a really good series can achieve success even when the animation is not good.
What do you mean by "quality of animation". People love to shout this generic words that have no precise meaning at all. Is like shouting about morality.

"I wouldn't give Toei all the credit for Dragon Ball and One Piece success". By that way of thinking you shouldn't give all the credit for any anime success to their Anime Studio. And still, by doing that, even the scoring field, Toei would be above others studios, because it has the most successful series.

"They were already very successful before the anime". And? What your point here? Did other studios don't peak already successful series before the anime. Is this something just exclusive to Toei Animation? This "fact" is irrelevant when is something affected to everybody.

"They would probably achieve almost the same result with other studios". LOL, yep, what an amazing inference. We have the 2 biggest series out right now, and that got between the biggest boosts after anime, in almost all facets of the franchise. But "probably" they would achieve almost the same result with other studios.
The fact that for 60 years Toei Animation has always been the leading of the anime industry and had the most popular and liked series, it all about the series they chose to adapt, because is obvious those series would have almost the same result with any other studio. Is just that the other studios are dumb and don't like to make more money and be more popular. Certainly is because of that.

"A good studio helps, but a really good series can achieve success even when the animation is not good".

What has the animation anything to do with "success"? Because is totally misplaced in that statement. A series could have "no animation" and still be a successful one. And have "good animation" and still not be successful.

And what is this "animation is not good" here?
The way I see it, If we rate "animation" between 0 and 20, like in school(I understand that different countries have different classification systems), 0 to 9.5(excluding the 9.5) is not passable, and from 9.5 to 20 is a passable note. People will start calling "good" starting from around classifications of 12-13. So let's say 12.5 is where the good starts. This is still 7.5 points below the 20. So are you saying that Toei animation(whatever is the actual definition you're using for animation here) is below 12.5? Seriously? Yep, people are such masochist that watch hundreds or even thousand of below 12.5 grade episodes and keeps doing it.
 

Avok

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2015
Messages
477
Reaction score
363
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
What do you mean by "quality of animation". People love to shout this generic words that have no precise meaning at all. Is like shouting about morality.

"I wouldn't give Toei all the credit for Dragon Ball and One Piece success". By that way of thinking you shouldn't give all the credit for any anime success to their Anime Studio. And still, by doing that, even the scoring field, Toei would be above others studios, because it has the most successful series.

"They were already very successful before the anime". And? What your point here? Did other studios don't peak already successful series before the anime. Is this something just exclusive to Toei Animation? This "fact" is irrelevant when is something affected to everybody.

"They would probably achieve almost the same result with other studios". LOL, yep, what an amazing inference. We have the 2 biggest series out right now, and that got between the biggest boosts after anime, in almost all facets of the franchise. But "probably" they would achieve almost the same result with other studios.
The fact that for 60 years Toei Animation has always been the leading of the anime industry and had the most popular and liked series, it all about the series they chose to adapt, because is obvious those series would have almost the same result with any other studio. Is just that the other studios are dumb and don't like to make more money and be more popular. Certainly is because of that.

"A good studio helps, but a really good series can achieve success even when the animation is not good".

What has the animation anything to do with "success"? Because is totally misplaced in that statement. A series could have "no animation" and still be a successful one. And have "good animation" and still not be successful.

And what is this "animation is not good" here?
The way I see it, If we rate "animation" between 0 and 20, like in school(I understand that different countries have different classification systems), 0 to 9.5(excluding the 9.5) is not passable, and from 9.5 to 20 is a passable note. People will start calling "good" starting from around classifications of 12-13. So let's say 12.5 is where the good starts. This is still 7.5 points below the 20. So are you saying that Toei animation(whatever is the actual definition you're using for animation here) is below 12.5? Seriously? Yep, people are such masochist that watch hundreds or even thousand of below 12.5 grade episodes and keeps doing it.
Are you a Toei employee or something? lol
 

Tamil

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 12, 2016
Messages
4,125
Reaction score
5,841
Country
Winterfell
Those are old examples. Are you seriously going to use an old series like Devil Man to justify Toei to pick up Kimetsu No Yaiba?

What recent series of Toei had a lot of blood and gore and had a dark palette in terms of colors?

Also falling in hands of Toei could mean piss poor pacing. How competent. WT, Toriko & mainly OP suffer from pacing problems or with WT/OP very slow pacing. I feel like some people just love Toei solely because of how popular they are...

I don't care how Toei was in the 80s to late 90s and maybe early 2000s, it's obvious they changed so it's irrelevant to bring that up.

Kimetsu no Yaiba isn't Toei's type of series. It's more Sunrise, Madhouse, MAPPA or Bones type of show & I'm most likely missing other studios too.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
That's really debatable this day in age within Jump, some series have the notoriety before the anime ever comes out and are successful enough to survive if the anime is complete trash. Other series however good they maybe aren't as successful as they should/could be so an anime is the logical place to help bump up it popularity though if the anime is terrible it could have a negative affect on the series. Then there are the series that themselves aren't necessarily the best out there (meaning almost painful to read) but an anime could keep the series from being an absolute train wreck. (<Let's be honest we've all read at least one series we thought would've been better off as just an anime instead of a manga)
Jump right now doesn't have any series that has the characteristics that I described, every single one needs a good animation studio to have a good anime and make success. In recent years I think Assassination Classroom as the one the got nearer of these characteristics. It was already way ahead of anything in the magazine when it got the anime.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What do you mean by "quality of animation". People love to shout this generic words that have no precise meaning at all. Is like shouting about morality.

"I wouldn't give Toei all the credit for Dragon Ball and One Piece success". By that way of thinking you shouldn't give all the credit for any anime success to their Anime Studio. And still, by doing that, even the scoring field, Toei would be above others studios, because it has the most successful series.

"They were already very successful before the anime". And? What your point here? Did other studios don't peak already successful series before the anime. Is this something just exclusive to Toei Animation? This "fact" is irrelevant when is something affected to everybody.

"They would probably achieve almost the same result with other studios". LOL, yep, what an amazing inference. We have the 2 biggest series out right now, and that got between the biggest boosts after anime, in almost all facets of the franchise. But "probably" they would achieve almost the same result with other studios.
The fact that for 60 years Toei Animation has always been the leading of the anime industry and had the most popular and liked series, it all about the series they chose to adapt, because is obvious those series would have almost the same result with any other studio. Is just that the other studios are dumb and don't like to make more money and be more popular. Certainly is because of that.

"A good studio helps, but a really good series can achieve success even when the animation is not good".

What has the animation anything to do with "success"? Because is totally misplaced in that statement. A series could have "no animation" and still be a successful one. And have "good animation" and still not be successful.

And what is this "animation is not good" here?
The way I see it, If we rate "animation" between 0 and 20, like in school(I understand that different countries have different classification systems), 0 to 9.5(excluding the 9.5) is not passable, and from 9.5 to 20 is a passable note. People will start calling "good" starting from around classifications of 12-13. So let's say 12.5 is where the good starts. This is still 7.5 points below the 20. So are you saying that Toei animation(whatever is the actual definition you're using for animation here) is below 12.5? Seriously? Yep, people are such masochist that watch hundreds or even thousand of below 12.5 grade episodes and keeps doing it.
To answer you question I will show you what is NOT good animation. XD
https://www.google.com.br/search?q=...jvLSAhXIC5AKHTNPBFoQ_AUIBigB&biw=1536&bih=759
Notice that I searched for "toei animation quality", I didn't need to put "bad" in there. xD

For the rest I also ask "Are you a Toei employee or something? lol" lol
 

Tamil

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 12, 2016
Messages
4,125
Reaction score
5,841
Country
Winterfell
To be fair, what you're showing are still frames, not animation. However, Toei's animation is really impressive only when Naotoshi Shida comes in to animate.

Even then it's just very fluid animation which is amazing but I don't think Toei has a lot of animators that can do a more dynamic style of animation.

Also Toei outsource their animation so it could be inconsistent.
 
Last edited:

Bigivelfhq

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2013
Messages
846
Reaction score
501
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Those are old examples. Are you seriously going to use an old series like Devil Man to justify Toei to pick up Kimetsu No Yaiba?

What recent series of Toei had a lot of blood and gore and had a dark palette in terms of colors?

Also falling in hands of Toei could mean piss poor pacing. How competent. WT, Toriko & mainly OP suffer from pacing problems or with WT/OP very slow pacing. I feel like some people just love Toei solely because of how popular they are...

I don't care how Toei was in the 80s to late 90s and maybe early 2000s, it's obvious they changed so it's irrelevant to bring that up.

Kimetsu no Yaiba isn't Toei's type of series. It's more Sunrise, Madhouse, MAPPA or Bones type of show & I'm most likely missing other studios too.
"had a lot of blood" -> Tiger Mask W made in 2016.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Are you a Toei employee or something? lol
When you try to discredit another opinion with stupid shaming tactics! Facepalm.

Unfortunately I'm not a Toei employee, but It would be cool if I was. So you can call me a "Toei Animation employee Wannabe" it really doesn't matter!
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Jump right now doesn't have any series that has the characteristics that I described, every single one needs a good animation studio to have a good anime and make success. In recent years I think Assassination Classroom as the one the got nearer of these characteristics. It was already way ahead of anything in the magazine when it got the anime.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
To answer you question I will show you what is NOT good animation. XD
https://www.google.com.br/search?q=...jvLSAhXIC5AKHTNPBFoQ_AUIBigB&biw=1536&bih=759
Notice that I searched for "toei animation quality", I didn't need to put "bad" in there. xD

For the rest I also ask "Are you a Toei employee or something? lol" lol
"Yep, every single one needs a good animation studio to have good anime and makes success", though you say Toei Animation is a bad one and has bad animation, still they picked World Trigger and made it a success. And let's include also Toriko to the equation!

Yep, Assassination Classroom got nearer of those characteristic still its anime did almost no impact in boosting the series popularity. Such a great example.
Funny enough One Piece and Dragon Ball were around the same level of popularity as Assassination Classroom when they got their anime and both of them still boosted to higher levels, while Assassination Classroom stayed in the same one. WOW.

Talking about animation, showing still pictures!

--- Double Post Merged, ---
To be fair, what you're showing are still frames, not animation. However, Toei's animation is really impressive only when Naotoshi Shida comes in to animate.

Even then it's just very fluid animation which is amazing but I don't Toei has a lot of animators that can do a more dynamic style of animation.

Also Toei outsource their animation so it could be inconsistent.
However, Toei's animation is really impressive only when Naotoshi Shida comes in to animate.

LOL, that just shows how little you know about animation, and Toei Animation staff.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Kimetsu no Yaiba has the kind of chemistry that I feel when I see My Hero Academia and Noragami, it is edgy, cool, dark... These are adjectives I would use for the three and when it comes to edgy, cool and dark things Bones is the best anime studio.
 

Bigivelfhq

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2013
Messages
846
Reaction score
501
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Kimetsu no Yaiba has the kind of chemistry that I feel when I see My Hero Academia and Noragami, it is edgy, cool, dark... These are adjectives I would use for the three and when it comes to edgy, cool and dark things Bones is the best anime studio.
Kimetsu no Yaiba is one of the Youkai/Monster Folklore series, and the best anime studio for that is Incontestable Toei Animation.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Kimetsu no Yaiba is one of the Youkai/Monster Folklore series, and the best anime studio for that is Incontestable Toei Animation.
We already understood that you are Toei fan, cut it out.
If you want to promote Toei that much and who knows get a job there you should send a letter to Shueisha explaining your case: 〒101-8050 Chiyoda, Tokyo Hitotsubashi 2-5-10 Weekly Shonen Jump Editorial Department
 

Tamil

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 12, 2016
Messages
4,125
Reaction score
5,841
Country
Winterfell
"had a lot of blood" -> Tiger Mask W made in 2016.

However, Toei's animation is really impressive only when Naotoshi Shida comes in to animate.

LOL, that just shows how little you know about animation, and Toei Animation staff.
Tiger Mask W didn't have a lot of blood. It had blood but not a lot. Color palette wasn't dark either. I'm not saying it's impossible to achieve that as any studio can do that but it wouldn't fit Toei to do a dark/gritty series so that's why Kimetsu No Yaiba doesn't fit.

When do their shows/episodes look better when Shida isn't there? Not so often.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
We already understood that you are Toei fan, cut it out.
If you want to promote Toei that much and who knows get a job there you should send a letter to Shueisha explaining your case: 〒101-8050 Chiyoda, Tokyo Hitotsubashi 2-5-10
Lol calling him a fan is an understatement at this point.
 
Last edited:

Bigivelfhq

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2013
Messages
846
Reaction score
501
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
We already understood that you are Toei fan, cut it out.
If you want to promote Toei that much and who knows get a job there you should send a letter to Shueisha explaining your case: 〒101-8050 Chiyoda, Tokyo Hitotsubashi 2-5-10 Weekly Shonen Jump Editorial Department
Is not about I'm being a fan of them or not. Please contest my arguments and not my person.

And I'm already very happy with my current Job, but thanks any way.

Here I will help you a little where you should start about arguing.

"Is Kimetsu no Yaiba really a Youkai/Monster Folklore kind of series?"

"Is Toei Animation really the best anime studio doing those kind of series?"

"Here are examples of those kind of series done well, and even better than Toei Animation, by another Studio"

"Here are examples of bad series of that kind made by Toei Animation that in fact aren't good"

"Here is a studio with better history in working in that kind of series"

...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Is not about I'm being a fan of them or not. Please contest about my arguments and not about my person.

Here I will help you a little where you should start about arguing.

"Is Kimetsu no Yaiba really a Youkai/Monster Folklore kind of series?"

"Is Toei Animation really the best anime studio doing those kind of series?"

"Here are examples of those kind of series done well, and even better than Toei Animation, by another Studio"

"Here are examples of bad series of that kind made by Toei Animation that in fact aren't good"

"Here is a studio with better history in working in that kind of series"

...
Tiger Mask W didn't have a lot of blood. It had blood but not a lot. Color palette wasn't dark either. I'm not saying it's impossible to achieve that as any studio can do that but it wouldn't fit Toei to do a dark/gritty series so that's why Kimetsu No Yaiba doesn't fit.

When are their shows/episodes look amazing when Shida isn't there? Not so often.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Lol calling him a fan is an understatement at this point.
What is your qualification of "a lot of blood"? Is something like this not enough for you? ->



Dark and Gritty in Kimetsu no Yaiba is about the Youkai/Demon Folklore. Such Folklore is done a lot by Toei Animation. So yes, You could fit Toei Animation to that.

"When are their shows/episodes look amazing when Shida isn't there? Not so often."

So we jumped from stupid absolutes to "often". And so what do you say when Strong World staff does an episode? And Film Z? And Gold? And the ones that do Specials? And the Magical Girl regular Staff? And well known staff people like Shuichi Ito and Naoki Tate? And many many more.

Is like you think any sakuga that comes from Toei Animation in any series is the hands of Shida! Like he isn't even a human but a machine. A very powerful one that can do everything
 
Last edited:

Tamil

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 12, 2016
Messages
4,125
Reaction score
5,841
Country
Winterfell
Dark and Gritty in Kimetsu no Yaiba is about the Youkai/Demon Folklore. Such Folklore is done a lot by Toei Animation. So yes, You could fit Toei Animation to that.

"When are their shows/episodes look amazing when Shida isn't there? Not so often."

So we jumped from stupid absolutes to "often". And so what do you say when Strong World staff does an episode? And Film Z? And Gold? And the ones that do Specials? And the Magical Girl regular Staff? And well known staff people like Shuichi Ito and Naoki Tate? And many many more.

Is like you think any sakuga that comes from Toei Animation in any series is the hands of Shida! Like he isn't even a human but a machine. A very powerful one that can do everything
You just took like one of the first few images from google images lmao. That doesn't show a lot of blood and even if it did that doesn't justify Toei to pickup KnY because you know there's decapitations too.

Toei hasn't done recent dark/gritty shows. It's not part of their norm either so they are definitely not the perfect candidate to animate KnY.

Obviously their movies/specials are above average which is to be expected. I'm talking about their TV shows. It only looks great when Shida comes to animate some episodes which doesn't happen all that often. He does more precure stuff.
 
Last edited:

Bigivelfhq

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2013
Messages
846
Reaction score
501
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
You just took like one of the first few images from google images lmao. That doesn't show a lot of blood and even if it did that doesn't justify Toei to pickup KnY because you know there's decapitations too.

Obviously their movies/specials are above average which is to be expected. I'm talking about their TV shows. I'm not sure what you're saying but Toei's TV shows don't look that impressive when Shida is not animating it.
Yep, exactly I just took the first image from google image!

Are you not reading what I'm writing, or is my writing totally wrong? I said when the people doing the movies and specials go to make an episode of the TV Show! Oh, you didn't know that happens? Yep, it does.

Oh, look I easily found a "impressive" Toei Animation sakuga that is not done by Shida:

https://sakugabooru.com/data/5f888bce33f63f1f6195e03d080762e0.mp4

Here an One Piece one as extra:

https://sakugabooru.com/data/b7301d68bfb629a5a655e5c6e9d00eaa.mp4
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Now that "We can't Learn" surpassed all the expectations in its first ranking, what do you guys predict for U19?
Now that we are talking about an action series the opinion will probably be less biased and you guys have more chance of getting it right. XD
 

Nakura

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 25, 2016
Messages
1,564
Reaction score
2,181
Age
30
Country
Ireland
Now that "We can't Learn" surpassed all the expectations in its first ranking, what do you guys predict for U19?
Now that we are talking an action series the opinion will probably be less biased and you guys have more chance of getting it right. XD
Dead last.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top