Phi's zone/intro

Phi_Sigma

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 22, 2017
Messages
24
Reaction score
23
Country
Canada
Hello to everyone on MangaHelpers,

I registered here due to my passion about making my own manga, although I haven't been able to draw much recently due to a mini-fracture in my wrist....

Anyway I love to create stories and sometime can't settle with just one story, my favorite mangas would be Bungou Stray Dogs, One Piece, Bleach (although it has ended), Namikizakari, Boku No Hero Academia, Spice & Wolf, well there is still too much left.

My hobbies are playing piano, drawing, writing, studying birds and cooking (well only sometimes.)

I hope to meet you all!
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Hello sigma :hi

You may check the art & stories section. Story writing contests take place from time to time.

Have a good stay :nod
 

Phi_Sigma

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 22, 2017
Messages
24
Reaction score
23
Country
Canada
Thank you!

I lurked around the art & stories section and I was impress about the quality I have seen there. :super

I do hope to show some of my work around too, since I am currently working on a manga, hopefully I can send the covers I already have done.

Thank you again!
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Thank you!

I lurked around the art & stories section and I was impress about the quality I have seen there. :super

I do hope to show some of my work around too, since I am currently working on a manga, hopefully I can send the covers I already have done.

Thank you again!
What type of stories you usually write?
 

Phi_Sigma

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 22, 2017
Messages
24
Reaction score
23
Country
Canada

Usually I write psychological and mysteries, like for example I once wrote about a university student named Nami, although she wasn't popular, nor had great grades, she was still hoping to enter into one of the most prestigious company in Japan. But one day she had been abducted by a mysterious person who claimed that she was the savior of this world.

afterwards she had to face numbers of mystery along with her "abducter" to save a world said to be in "Evil" hand. (I didn't implent any kind of power, although they faced demons, ghost and monsters as such.)

Wait, your avatar made me remind that I've seen a story in the art & story section called "Film Noir" wasn't it yours?
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Interesting. I like psychological and mystery stories/series. Although I prefer them to be realistic. Ghosts/demons...I feel I'm too old for these
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Wait, your avatar made me remind that I've seen a story in the art & story section called "Film Noir" wasn't it yours?
No. I never wrote a story here.
 

Phi_Sigma

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 22, 2017
Messages
24
Reaction score
23
Country
Canada
Interesting. I like psychological and mystery stories/series. Although I prefer them to be realistic. Ghosts/demons...I feel I'm too old for these
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

No. I never wrote a story here.
I did write some without Demons or Ghosts, if you might be interested I could probably write one before Summer? (don't know if you will like my writing style though...)

Oh, it must have been someone else then. Do you write stories tho?
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Always good to meet another Writer. Hello :amuse
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I did write some without Demons or Ghosts, if you might be interested I could probably write one before Summer? (don't know if you will like my writing style though...)

Oh, it must have been someone else then. Do you write stories tho?
If you can write one I can give it a read.

Nah I don't write stories. I used to read a lot of stories in the past but not so much these days.
 

Phi_Sigma

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 22, 2017
Messages
24
Reaction score
23
Country
Canada
If you can write one I can give it a read.

Nah I don't write stories. I used to read a lot of stories in the past but not so much these days.
I'll try something out with a short-story to start, maybe?

Oh, I see why is that?
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I'll try something out with a short-story to start, maybe?

Oh, I see why is that?
Sure...short stories would be a good way to start.

Don't know. Got busy and started reading less and less and before I knew it I lost most of the interest in reading. Probably that's how.

Do you read a lot? Who are your fav authors?
 

Phi_Sigma

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 22, 2017
Messages
24
Reaction score
23
Country
Canada
Sure...short stories would be a good way to start.

Don't know. Got busy and started reading less and less and before I knew it I lost most of the interest in reading. Probably that's how.

Do you read a lot? Who are your fav authors?
I don't read a lot anymore, even though I too used to read a lot back in the days.
My favorite author would be Shakespare with Hamlet, Romeo & Juliet, Tempest and Macbeth, even today I still read those.

After that I read more for the stories than remembering the authors for some reasons.
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,395
Country
Torumekian Empire
so Phi_sigma is really another person. I thought it was @Philia -kun trolling.:XD

Welcome to mangahelpers. :smile-big I've only been here for a little over a year and I've really enjoyed my stay. :tem
Hope you have a good time and will stay here. :verily



P.S. I like how you write everything in red.:cheerbunny
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I don't read a lot anymore, even though I too used to read a lot back in the days.
My favorite author would be Shakespare with Hamlet, Romeo & Juliet, Tempest and Macbeth, even today I still read those.

After that I read more for the stories than remembering the authors for some reasons.
Shakespeare's writings were too old fashioned for me. I don't seem to enjoy them.
so Phi_sigma is really another person. I thought it was @Philia -kun trolling.:XD
I never troll. You should know this much about me already
 

Phi_Sigma

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 22, 2017
Messages
24
Reaction score
23
Country
Canada
so Phi_sigma is really another person. I thought it was @Philia -kun trolling.:XD

Welcome to mangahelpers. :smile-big I've only been here for a little over a year and I've really enjoyed my stay. :tem
Hope you have a good time and will stay here. :verily



P.S. I like how you write everything in red.:cheerbunny
Thank You fpr the warm welcome, I really appreciate it! :^_^

@Philia as been a great help to make me become more familiar with how things are around the forum tho, but we are different entities.


Don't worry, I plan on staying although I would need to get more familiar with the forum. :noworry

Shakespeare's writings were too old fashioned for me. I don't seem to enjoy them.
Old-fashioned, I didn't quite find so....:s

But who is your favorite authors?:^_^
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,395
Country
Torumekian Empire
Shakespeare's writings were too old fashioned for me. I don't seem to enjoy them.
I never troll. You should know this much about me already

@Philia as been a great help to make me become more familiar with how things are around the forum tho, but we are different entities.
:hmm or you are very good at it that you never get caught... :e3
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
@Philia as been a great help to make me become more familiar with how things are around the forum tho, but we are different entities.
Wow...you're so nice :wtf
Old-fashioned, I didn't quite find so....:s

But who is your favorite authors?:^_^
Don't know...when ever I think of Shakespeare I think of some ancient story.

I liked novels by Henry Ryder Haggard.......and some works by Dan Brown..when I was younger I liked stories by Mark Twain too.
 

Phi_Sigma

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 22, 2017
Messages
24
Reaction score
23
Country
Canada
:hmm or you are very good at it that you never get caught... :e3
No need to worry, I wouldn't try to. :amuse

Wow...you're so nice :wtf

Don't know...when ever I think of Shakespeare I think of some ancient story.

I liked novels by Henry Ryder Haggard.......and some works by Dan Brown..when I was younger I liked stories by Mark Twain too.

Teehee!:gigglebunny

I admit that Shakespeare's writings are a bit "old", :aweWait does that makes me old?
Dan Brown's book are pretty awesome, but I think I might have heard about Henry Ryder or Mark Twain yet I can't remember, if I do or not know them.:s
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
No need to worry, I wouldn't try to. :amuse




Teehee!:gigglebunny

I admit that Shakespeare's writings are a bit "old", :aweWait does that makes me old?
Dan Brown's book are pretty awesome, but I think I might have heard about Henry Ryder or Mark Twain yet I can't remember, if I do or not know them.:s
They good. Do you watch anime? If yes then what are your favourite ones?
 
Top