Shounen Yakusoku no Neverland by Kaiu Shirai and Posuka Demizu

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
I don't know about anyone else but one day when this series is as big as Bleach or Fairy Tail, I'm going to be one of those wise hermits who've been with the series since day 1 :yoda
It would be great if it got that popular. I just hope the author can keep this quality of writing and not fall in line with the mainstream manga. I've honestly never read a manga that had me hooked completely from the first chapter, is unpredictable most times, and hasn't disappointed me once. I love it :zomg
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
When I heard about this new manga coming on ANN, I was curious to be honest, mostly because of Posuka's famous art style. I came out of that first chapter quite amazed... It took me a week or so to find this thread too :D
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
I don't know about anyone else but one day when this series is as big as Bleach or Fairy Tail, I'm going to be one of those wise hermits who've been with the series since day 1 :yoda
Well me too.I remember i finished 24 Chapters in 3 days.That is a great experience.
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Definitely one of the best new Manga ive read :super
the first chap alone had me hooked :XD
And it always keeps me hyped for the next chap :verily

Hope TPN keeps going on like this :zomg
 

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
2,501
Reaction score
8,347
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
Which shounen do you like the most? Which ongoing Manga is your most favorite? The most anticipated event of MangaHelpers is coming!
The Manga Awards 2017 will be held soon. Be sure to join us! :confetti​
 

Kadir0

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2016
Messages
909
Reaction score
1,475
Country
The Wall
Are we in vol 4...if this gets an anime, I think we will be stuck in the orphanage in two whole seasons.
 

Zirconium

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2017
Messages
86
Reaction score
934
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Are we in vol 4...if this gets an anime, I think we will be stuck in the orphanage in two whole seasons.
As far as I know...

volume 1 got chapter 1-7 (total 7 chapters)
volume 2 got chapter 8-16 (total 9 chapters)

That's why I estimate that volume 3 will probably also get 8-9 (?) chapters and will be from chapter 17-24 (25)...
So yeah I think we are currently in volume 4.

Well and let's just hope they don't put any unnecessary filler if TPN gets an anime... :)
 

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
2,501
Reaction score
8,347
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay

Manga awards 2017 Have begun :confetti Be sure to nominate your favorite manga(s) !!:cheerbunny​
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Are we in vol 4...if this gets an anime, I think we will be stuck in the orphanage in two whole seasons.
Whatever happens i hope they don't omit parts of Manga in the Anime.In this respect Attack On Titan First Season is a good example which followed the Manga closely.Hope this Manga also follows that in the same way.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
as much as I enjoyed it.. I don't see it going far without being cliche, but if the authors prove me wrong, then I'd be really happy. :^_^
I'm glad to say that you were wrong kira :amuse
 

Haya-san

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 15, 2014
Messages
2,560
Reaction score
2,690
Gender
Female
Country
Galactic Empire
I discovered the manga a few months ago. The summary piqued my interest and kept hearing that this is a seinen-like manga published in a shounen magazine. I read the first half of ch1 (where nothing really happens) and wasn't sure if I wanted to start another series. I ended up reading the rest of the chapter anyway and became hooked. What's appealing about this manga is that it reads more like a book and the characters are using their brains to overcome difficulties. I'm also enjoying the world-building, even when it's still unclear what the outside world is like. There are also a lot mysteries that you can't help but try to unveil with the clues scatterred here and there.

I've read other mangas that starts with this great sense of mystery like Please save my Earth, and I hope this manga wouldn't lose its momentum halfway through like that one did. I hope the fact that the art is done by another party will give the author enough time to plan it right.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Taisho awards Live starts in less than 5 min : maybe we'll get to see the authors :zomg


Hope TPN will win this


edit oh :pout

:gwah
Rippppppp
That really sucks. What award was it anyway?
 

Halloween

Formerly Buranchi
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 20, 2013
Messages
2,545
Reaction score
6,845
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ugh. That really sucks. :(
 

MonkeyD-Dragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2016
Messages
551
Reaction score
2,328
Age
27
Country
Imperium of Mankind
The Morse code was way too easy, easiest out of all the mangas :)
 
Top