- Joined
- Aug 5, 2016
- Messages
- 3,330
- Reaction score
- 5,440
- Age
- 33
- Country
-
Why so pessimisticThere's no way that MHA will stay on top like Dragon Ball Super and One Piece. Forget it.
Why so pessimisticThere's no way that MHA will stay on top like Dragon Ball Super and One Piece. Forget it.
Look at who you're talking toWhy so pessimistic
I mean, saying it got good ratings isn't the same as me saying it's going to get the same ratings as OP or DBS. I'm not sure where you're getting that from.There's no way that MHA will stay on top like Dragon Ball Super and One Piece. Forget it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
For comparison, S1 Ep1 got a 1.9, and I think I'm right in saying that the highest rating S1 ever got was a 3.2.True. Going to be interesting to see how this plays out
Wow, Academia did well. I was expecting a bit higher for Naruto's finale.Pretty much every manga can qualify for the Tezuka Cultural Prize, though the closest a Shonen jump series got to the grand prize was Hikaru no Go where it got the newcomer/creative prize. One piece was a finalist in 2000 but ultimately didn't win.
Last week's TV Ratings (yet to be confirmed on the official site but has been accurate for the past few months) have been posted on 2ch:
サザエさん放送2400回記念スペシャル フジテレビ '17/03/26(日) 18:00 - 60 10.6
名探偵コナン 日本テレビ '17/03/25(土) 18:00 - 30 6.8
ワンピース フジテレビ '17/03/26(日) 9:30 - 30 6.6
ドラゴンボール超 フジテレビ '17/03/26(日) 9:00 - 30 5.5
ポケットモンスターサン&ムーン テレビ東京 '17/03/23(木) 18:55 - 30 4.4
僕のヒーローアカデミア 日本テレビ '17/03/25(土) 17:30 - 30 3.3
NARUTO疾風伝・最終回 テレビ東京 '17/03/23(木) 19:25 - 28 3.2
アニメおさるのジョージ NHKEテレ '17/03/25(土) 8:35 - 25 3.1
アニメひつじのショーン NHKEテレ '17/03/25(土) 9:00 - 20 2.9
妖怪ウォッチ テレビ東京 '17/03/24(金) 18:25 - 30 2.7

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
18号
ゆらぎ
ネバラン
ワンピ
ボルト ※Cカラー
鬼滅
ヒロアカ ※Cカラー
ロボ
ブラクロ
ソーマ
斉木
ハイキュー
勉強
マリー
青春
ポロ
ストーン
銀魂
左門
U19
火ノ丸
磯兵衛
20号
巻頭:ブラクロ
Cカラー:勉強、クロモリクライム※読切 (原作:宮田英俊、作画:仁志裕介)
GIGA
東京都立呪術専門高等学校 芥見下々 ※巻頭カラー
いちご100% EAST SIDE STORY:河下水希 ※Cカラー
ヴィジランテ 脚本:古橋秀之、作画:別天荒人
小悪魔系大悪魔巳夜ちゃん 秋山貴志
モミジの棋節 里庄真芳 ※Cカラー
ジェゲム 門里慧
火久摩の手 帆上夏希
月影の守護騎士 前田良平
エクソアーツ 安原宏和
ブリキライオン 宮島京平
新人読切 タイトルは省略
本田優
仲間只一
長谷場亮
森光
金澤隆行
辻田大誠
原作:後藤冬吾 作画:甲斐基博
森下敬次
村上トシアキ
Black Clover it seems to finally be getting it's anniversary cover and We can't study still at a decent ranking this week. I thought Boruto was a monthly series if it is why did it show up on both last weeks and this weeks?Shonen Jump Issue 18:
Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san (Lead CP, 1st Anniversary)
The Promised Neverland
One Piece
Boruto (Cover, CP)
Kimetsu no Yaiba
My Hero Academia (CP)
Robot x Laserbeam
Black Clover
Shokugeki no Soma
The Disastrous Life of Saiki K
Haikyuu!!
We Never Learn
Hungry Marie
Spring Weapon No. 1
Demon Prince Poro's Diaries
Dr. Stone
Gintama
Samon the Summoner
U19
Hinomaru Zumou
Isobe Isobee Monogatari
Issue 19
Cover/Lead CP: Black Clover
CPs: We Never Learn, Kuromori Climb (Oneshot, Hidetoshi Miyada + Yusuke Hitoshi)
.
I need Noelle and Asta figures.CP must be good news for We Cant Study..
Zumou appears to be dying
I wonder if BLack Clover anime info will be in the next issue, I need it.
Please remind me which work did he create? Wonderful something (WWW) right?Kei Monri!!!! Get that experience, brah.