- Joined
- May 30, 2012
- Messages
- 13,583
- Reaction score
- 3,219
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
The bestest case scenario can become the worst case scenario if they don't choose a good writer, it happens sometimes.
YES! Her art is so wasted on her own stories...I just realized eldlive already finished airing
the manga didn't get any increase in sales and I doubt studio clown will touch it again
gonna be interesting seeing what will Amano do now, will she stick with it or start something new
worst case scenario she ends it and start something in wsj that the fujos will keep alive
best case scenario she keeps doing it
bestest case scenario she ends it and start a new manga by teaming with a writer
Kentaro Yabuki (Black Cat) teams up and draw TLR/TLR Darkness, I worship this guy btw.On another note, have there been any mangaka like that though? Ones that find success with their own series, but then go on to only write/draw in a pair?
Yowamushi Pedal is good, but it isn't that outstanding like you make it out to be, but tastes I guess.Popular? This is an OUTSTANDING manga... It's beyond good... And the anime... Oh boy... The pump (if you're a sports kind of guy like I am) is fucking awesome.
I HIGHLY recommend it. To me, it only loses to Hajime no Ippo because it has Takamura...
And Takamura is the best character of all manga of all time. Period.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Im confused with Mammo concept of teenager here. Is a 14 years old guy a teenager? Because in the States you can drive as soon as that age.you think authors can make an excuse for teenager to pilot giant mechas and fight angels but can't come up with an excuse for teens to drive cars?
Capeta recently ended after running in Monthly Shonen Magazine for +30 volumes
Shonen Ganga also had Run Day Burst which isn't as successful as Capeta but still had a good 3 years long run
it can work
I specific told you not to say the Slam Dunk dude ;/Yowamushi Pedal is good, but it isn't that outstanding like you make it out to be, but tastes I guess.
Hajime no Ippo is also not that amazing Sh*t that some people love to scream about, but it also pretty good.
The best character of a sport manga? hmm, never really thought about it, but out of my mind I would yes say Sakuragi Hanamichi from Slam Dunk! My favorite of the series was Mitsui though, for some reason he really got an impression out of me.
Best Character of all manga of all time. Wow, that is even harder, but I would say Luffy! Yep, Luffy from One Piece.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Im confused with Mammo concept of teenager here. Is a 14 years old guy a teenager? Because in the States you can drive as soon as that age.
And 18 years? In Japan and majority of other countries people starts that year.
Note: the most popular manga ever, One Piece started with the character at with 17 years. I dont ser how start anyanime with characters with just 1year more change much.
yes, 14 years old are teenagers since a teenager is someone between 13 to 19 y/oI'm confused with Mammo concept of teenager here. Is a 14 years old guy a teenager? Because in the States you can drive as soon as that age.
And 18 years? In Japan and majority of other countries people starts that year.
Note: the most popular manga ever, One Piece started with the character at with 17 years. I dont ser how start anyanime with characters with just 1year more change much.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
>translator uses crappy paper volumes scans he scanned himselfOn another JQ note, it seems like someone translated the first chapter of that Sherlock Holmes series by the St&rs writer.
We know its been a failure in terms of boosting manga sales considering Eldlive received pretty good promotion such as its collaborations with Reborn and its events at J-World. Next up is seeing how it will fair in the Bluray/DVD department. If the sales are bad then yeah this series is finished in terms of getting any kind of attention from Shueisha.I just realized eldlive already finished airing
the manga didn't get any increase in sales and I doubt studio clown will touch it again
Just ask the question, don't link us to some cancerous discussion elsewhere.I link you to this reddit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/manga/comments/62ly0g/which_other_concepts_should_be_made_in_manga_in/
Where we´re talking about: "Which other concepts would you like to see a manga about in Shonen Jump?"
Weren't you the one who tried setting something up there before?Just ask the question, don't link us to some cancerous discussion elsewhere.
She probably meant a non cancerous thread.I just want something with a bunch of monsters or whatever, all the recent series are trying too hard to do something new. Toteku was the closest thing I've seen recently that I really liked.
Weren't you the one who tried setting something up there before?
Like what? Is there anything interesting?I wonder if we'll see any big Shueisha April Fools stuff this year, things from other companies and anime studios and such are already showing up.