- Joined
- Sep 17, 2012
- Messages
- 7,072
- Reaction score
- 5,797
- Country
-
Oh....is that so?Btw, did you know some Disord servers were like this?![]()

Oh....is that so?Btw, did you know some Disord servers were like this?![]()

It's like the convenience store, but 5 times more activeOh....is that so?![]()

You made yourself clear.It's like the convenience store, but 5 times more active![]()


I thought my avy and sig spoke for themselves.![]()
You really like Tooru?

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
They are indeed.So this is where all the Tohru pics are.![]()


Oh of course. Any request?Oh by the way dear Ahmad, you're more than welcome to post more of Tohru and the other girls.![]()
But one pic one day 
Kanna pics will go to your threadOr more Kanna. So I can hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng.



I was about to put the announcement in the respective thread!Umaru 2nd season this fall
https://jlist.com/blog/news/himouto-umaru-chan-second-season-slated-for-october-2017/





Can't deny that.We need more Kanna.![]()

