Bishoujo Collection available. Share and enjoy DEM beauties here.

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
That's way better than any Valentine chocolate. :hurr
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,974
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail


You really like Tooru?
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters


You really like Tooru?
I thought my avy and sig spoke for themselves. :kappa
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So this is where all the Tohru pics are. :sky2
They are indeed. :kappa
Oh by the way dear Ahmad, you're more than welcome to post more of Tohru and the other girls. :hurr
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
I too wouldn't mind Kanna, but if you're willing to post pics of other girls, then post some of Elma please. :hurr
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Given how much Tohru is loved and the series was handled in a decent way, I sure hope to see a second season being greenlit in the near future. :blush
I need her and the most adorable loli ever created after all. :hurr
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
I approve of that Breast physics. :hurr
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Top