I don't know about anyone else but one day when this series is as big as Bleach or Fairy Tail, I'm going to be one of those wise hermits who've been with the series since day 1 


It would be great if it got that popular. I just hope the author can keep this quality of writing and not fall in line with the mainstream manga. I've honestly never read a manga that had me hooked completely from the first chapter, is unpredictable most times, and hasn't disappointed me once. I love itI don't know about anyone else but one day when this series is as big as Bleach or Fairy Tail, I'm going to be one of those wise hermits who've been with the series since day 1![]()


Well me too.I remember i finished 24 Chapters in 3 days.That is a great experience.I don't know about anyone else but one day when this series is as big as Bleach or Fairy Tail, I'm going to be one of those wise hermits who've been with the series since day 1![]()



As far as I know...Are we in vol 4...if this gets an anime, I think we will be stuck in the orphanage in two whole seasons.

Be sure to nominate your favorite manga(s) !!
Whatever happens i hope they don't omit parts of Manga in the Anime.In this respect Attack On Titan First Season is a good example which followed the Manga closely.Hope this Manga also follows that in the same way.Are we in vol 4...if this gets an anime, I think we will be stuck in the orphanage in two whole seasons.
I'm glad to say that you were wrong kiraas much as I enjoyed it.. I don't see it going far without being cliche, but if the authors prove me wrong, then I'd be really happy.![]()

made me really happy thoughI'm glad to say that you were wrong kira![]()




Heiji said:Hibiki – Shôsetsuka ni Naru Hôhô by Mitsuharu YANAGIMOTO win 2017's Manga Taishô.

RipppppppTaisho awards Live starts in less than 5 min : maybe we'll get to see the authors
Hope TPN will win this![]()
edit oh
![]()

