- Joined
- Mar 20, 2015
- Messages
- 4,755
- Reaction score
- 8,897
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I like Slam Dunk op and DBZ Kai ed
This is being blown way out of proportion. I didn't continue with the argument initially because it's not worth the time. This is getting out of hand for a small comment made by a fan of a series.
Just to add though, I feel like 'overhyped' is a term you can use with anything popular, so this isn't really connecting with me.
sorry, I was trying to avoid that happening, I quoted Avok because I was interested to see his point of view, but someone else responded with strawman arguments so then I pointed that out and he responded with more strawman arguments, I realized we're going around in circles so I just logged out and stopped responding
I'll just finish with this, insults are not a valid criticism
I'll also leave this here too
I'll just finish with this, insults are not a valid criticism
I'll also leave this here too