The reason why I haven't voted for anyone yet, what greg calls the "afk strat" is me just being careful. It's easy for a Mafia to convince a townie to vote for someone who hasn't given use much than someone who has been active.
i know your head yeah, but not your ass and thank god for that.You know my pigheaded ass![]()
Hm but If it's a role you cant "give" it's certainly something you can demonstrateI'd give you my role if I could.
i agree, hasty votes wont make it betterThe reason why I haven't voted for anyone yet, what greg calls the "afk strat" is me just being careful. It's easy for a Mafia to convince a townie to vote for someone who hasn't given use much than someone who has been active.
But you and kato are the only ones "convincing"The reason why I haven't voted for anyone yet, what greg calls the "afk strat" is me just being careful. It's easy for a Mafia to convince a townie to vote for someone who hasn't given use much than someone who has been active.

Oh plz...i know your head yeah, but not your ass and thank god for that.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
But its not like its the end of the phase or even close to it....why start on the path of thinking so early on....i dont like how it smells...especially coming from a player who hadnt posted much himself.i agree, hasty votes wont make it better
im not sure about you greek pplOh plz...
Like you are my type
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
But its not like its the end of the phase or even close to it....why start on the path of thinking so early on....i dont like how it smells...especially coming from a player who hadnt posted much himself.
Im not rushing either....im not sure about you greek ppl
well you ve got a hunch about him so ofc you think like that, well i myself prefer to wait a lil longer with my vote on day 1, to see what everybody posted. and still day 1 sucks, too hard too random


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
WtfOk, I´m changing my vote:
Votelock Philia
Please explain?Ok, I´m changing my vote:
Votelock Philia
What? Do you have Barkeeper again this time with a prostitute as a stand? That would be a funny combo. xDThis combo![]()
You killed me with silence. Your words can't hurt me anymore. :POn the chopping block already Interesting....I doubt @Zasz would be happy about this though
Oh the howls of a loser![]()
Yeah, it's too bad I got none of them. Anybody wanna step up and tell me that they have one of the new roles? Come on, don't be shy.^^I don't know how this game will play out and since we have four new roles being tested out it makes it more interesting especially with the Prosecutor, Apprentice and Mafia gambler roles. We probably have 6 mafias, 4 definite ones and 2 with potential.
Because of what Farf said? Who else besides Philia hasn't posted yet?Ok, I´m changing my vote:
Votelock Philia
Kinda early to be votelocking...Ok, I´m changing my vote:
Votelock Philia
True that.Kinda early to be votelocking...
Only Demonspeed and Zasz, although the latter hasn't been online since way before the start of the game. So why Philia and not Demonspeed? At least Philia checked in before starting to lurk.Because of what Farf said? Who else besides Philia hasn't posted yet?
Isn't it a risky move, though? When we're all looking for a reason to find a target, actions like this stand out. That he's just trying to prod the lurkers could be the perfect excuse for a mafia member who's going for an easy day-one townie lynch.True that.
But given how few votes are out it is not like it really matters if our votes are locked or not expect that you lose the "Mobility". Also at day 1 we all are pretty much info-less expect the mafia buddies who know each other and Masons. So voting/votelocking Philia for not posting is as good as any other reason.
Far from a 1stimer....so its you,spirit and phobiaTo be fair Philia has posted saying he was not feeling well.
He is a first timer I think, haven´t even changed his avatar...
I kinda wanted to vote for him too, but it felt bad to end a first timer on the first night :/
(Not defending him, just playing devil´s advocate)
