Games Mafia Game 54 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Not much to go on so far and I'm about to go watch a movie. I'll give a placeholder vote.

Votekill Farfalla
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Only Demonspeed and Zasz, although the latter hasn't been online since way before the start of the game. So why Philia and not Demonspeed? At least Philia checked in before starting to lurk.



Isn't it a risky move, though? When we're all looking for a reason to find a target, actions like this stand out. That he's just trying to prod the lurkers could be the perfect excuse for a mafia member who's going for an easy day-one townie lynch.
Because Demon is now active, I dont want to be changing my vote for every inactive that turns active thats counterproductive and I wont have much more time this day to check the new posts late in this day.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Ok so I read up on it and I'm kinda unsure. Not sure if I should jump on the Farfalla bandwagon since she did prove to be a reaally valuable townie in all games I've been with her and that I remember. Placeholder votes often turned to bandwagons after all.

Not sure about Philia, talking about using the stand could be an attempt to show she is useful and therefore needed or trying to at least get a little bit of playing before getting lynched on day one.

I'll have to go through what was said again to see if I can make up my mind on anyone I should vote for
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
Vote Kill lawlett as placeholder. Will start my exam now.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Good Morning.

Nothing really happened, and I won´t be able to stay much active (cel sux) during this final part (college class)

But I will try my best to check the theread in around 4 hours (pause between classes)
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Lala, are we doing this again? :eyeroll I guess you did it to make me post. It's not rally my fault, I have an exam in 4 hours and our ISP stopped our internet connection yesterday. Today I should fix this.
You can't blame me for getting uncomfortable with people being online on the forum, multiple times, checking thread, and not here xD But yeah, I have some hours ahead and there are 3 people I wanna keep checking.

Not much to go on so far and I'm about to go watch a movie. I'll give a placeholder vote.

Votekill Farfalla
A place holder to kill huh '-' You like to get yourself bitten in the ass, it seems.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
So, hm, people I'm considering moving my vote to:

The fact that nearly no one has posted makes it hard for even Day 1. We don't even have a votekill clusterfuck yet. What's going on here?
The reason why I haven't voted for anyone yet, what greg calls the "afk strat" is me just being careful. It's easy for a Mafia to convince a townie to vote for someone who hasn't given use much than someone who has been active.
Not much to go on so far and I'm about to go watch a movie. I'll give a placeholder vote.
Votekill Farfalla
So he complains about absent people, go on on it, avoids his first point claiming he's being careful and ends up with a placeholder that becomes tied as top voted '-' and says he'll be away. Not very consistent as "careful" to me.

I still think it is the safest for us to go after inactive/lurkers
Gonna go clean up the house and hit the gym, should be back in a hour and half
So pretty much everyone has posted at least once, and most of the people are at least a bit active (considering we still have 10+ hours to go)
Is it time to CHAOS already?
Mostly cause I still remmeber how it was on my first time, I am very competitive and it was tense as scuck.
Just to please you, votekill Philia, for now
Same reason. Bring in the same story, ends up voting "just to please someone" (since, that way, he doesn't have to explain further why he picked the person as well instead of going with what he was preaching) and then says he'll have less activity as well.

Those two just have similar behavior, imo, that we keep seeing in other games: trying to look meaningful to the game, adding nothing or becoming inconsistent when they have to just go with the wind for safety reasons, then dropping the case. That happened to Zasz recently and he died as mafia on D1. I just honestly don't recall if he was indeed mafia or DM xD

I won't even comment on Philia. Dude simply hates my guts and is terrible with activity in this game. It's not like he had anything else than dislike to vote for me xD

Last one is....... this is so gonna bite me in the ass: Evil. Ik he's working, maybe he's tired, but he was always so jumpy on people... instigating, questioning. Last time I felt I could finally have some peace with him around, he was mafia. I think he's calmer and more "trust building" oriented when he's mafia.

Just sharing my thoughts o/ Too soon for me to hold on to those, but I'll pretty much move my vote to Wyis or Kato - I'll keep it meanwhile to try to keep myself safe tho, lol.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
ZA WARUDO



Due to several unexpected circumstances I will prolong this day by 5 hours​
5 more hours, huh?
I got a question, Gry? Why does Aonori have two votes? One on Mazino and a locked one on Phillia? Just asking.
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
5 more hours, huh?
I got a question, Gry? Why does Aonori have two votes? One on Mazino and a locked one on Phillia? Just asking.
Thats a good point, I dont know how that happened all I know is that it has nothing to do with both of my roles
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
ZA WARUDO



Due to several unexpected circumstances I will prolong this day by 5 hours​




Zawarudo in action

I guess these extra five hours are going to give everyone another chance to have a say in today's lynch.
Vote Kill lawlett as placeholder. Will start my exam now.
Good luck on your exam. Mine starts in 20 minutes, cya then.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Gonna be back and forth catching up...im at work.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Got acess to a ..outlet? (is this the name of where you put the things to turn on your eletrical aparattus?)

ANYWAY

Farf always go for me :c.

Five more hours is sure to change the landscape of this battle
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top