Games Mafia Game 54 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
That's because I'm still not sure how to use it yet. But I can say it's definitely an active role now.
There is not much to it...you either investigate,protective,effect,hide,wait or the other action...murder:heh
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
How many hours are left?
Just to know if I have enough time to votekill someone.
By the way, the role I've got is nothing new for me.
The time left and the votecount is in the first post in every page, stickied.
About your avatar, try to save it as .jpg since those are smaller files than .png.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Kay...gotta work...
Dont worry...didnt forget you kato xD
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Several points I see from my observation

1. Aggressive Lala
2. Hesitant Spirit
3. Lala and Greg seems to be thinking similarly
4. Watchful Demon but he's always this way
5. Random Aonori
6. Silent Erin
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Oh, I thought only votekills were displayed! I'm such a baka! :XD
Thanks Lala!
Oh and just to know, why was I votekilled twice? :kappa
If it's for the fact that I wasn't very active on Day 1, then try again, because it has become such an easy excuse to exploit lately.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
So passive or active (for my list sake ) ? you said earlier it was a passive, I m lost
Active. I misinterpreted the abilities of the role this morning.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I like the fact that the avatars have worried faces in the voting list, LOL
WHY DO I LOOK TURNED ON WTF
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
I can't still change my avatar...
It must be the work of an enemy Stand. :kappa
And of course I've got already two votes on me...
I realize I'm affected with the AFK syndrome, but it's also true that on Day 1 there isn't much do or say. LOL
That is why I don't understand all of these bandwagons out of nowhere...
Some mafia here must be having lots of fun right now
.
Day 1 is when mafia is the most vulnerable, since they dont know who their buddies are, with a bit of luck, we could get a lucky bandwagon on a mafia member, problem is there can be mafias hidden in the inactives, in game mafias who will try to seize as much control over lynching as possible by trying to look legit, or just casual player mafias trying to either not give much on sights right now, by next day if things get complicated, for them, or there´s some sort of plan they can always set escape goats to make the other mafias look legit. The game can go a lot of ways.

Hmmmmmm. I gotta go, dunno if I am back in time.

I think, I will hold to traditions: Votelock Zasz. After all, Zasz nearly always dies on day 1 if he is in a game, why destroy the good tradition now? :P
Damn, for how long is this tradition going from? Poor Zasz.

Also leaving the game for now, gotta finish the work for tomorrow.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,125
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
1st of all great thanks to Gry-kun for hosting
, sounds an awesome game :zomg !

So here's the recap list I get, I may have missed some hints please my apologies if i forget, just tell me ill update later :)

1. SonOfDaws Jean Pierre Polnareff - Silver Chariot -> Role : *** stand : his stand is only useful if another player does something.
2. gnut Steely Dan - Lovers -> Role : Not passive role Stand : Like his combo
3. Erinyes Jotaro Kujo - Star Platinum-> Role : *** Stand : Never had before
4. lawlett-kun Alessi - Sethan-> Role : *** Stand :***
5. Zasz Daniel J. D'Arby - Osiris-> Role : already had the role before Stand : ***
6. Demonspeed Noriaki Kakyoin - Hierophant Green-> Role : *** Stand : ***
7. WithYouInSpirit Mariah - Bastet-> Role : would tell his role if he could and has an active role. Stand : ***
8. James Rye Pet Shop - Horus-> Role : *** Stand : ***
9. desin24 Terence T. D'Arby - Atum-> Role : Never Had the role before (which includes: Bulletproof, Noble, Hider, Regular Townie) Stand : ***
10. Farfalla Muhammad Avdol - Magician's Red-> Role : *** Stand : Her role and stand look like a matching pack of roles
11. Aonori Iggy - The Fool -> Role *** Stand : Poor synergy with his actual role.
12. Vandred Joseph Joestar - Hermit Purple-> Role : *** Stand : ***
13. A.ulq Rubber Soul - Yellow Temperance -> Role : *** Stand : useless stand
14. Mazino Captain Tennille - Dark Blue Moon -> Role :*** Stand : ***
15. Kato756 Enyaba - Justice -> Role : *** Stand : ***
16. Philia Hol Horse - Emperor -> Role : *** Stand : ***
17. Evil3ye Vanilla Ice - Cream -> Role : *** Stand : Will use his stand on 1st night
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Because he could have a very important role?
If Zasz gets an important role, the host will be like "role's wasted on him, he won't survive day 1 anyway, time to reroll". XD

I can't still change my avatar...
It must be the work of an enemy Stand. :kappa
And of course I've got already two votes on me...
I realize I'm affected with the AFK syndrome, but it's also true that on Day 1 there isn't much do or say. LOL
That is why I don't understand all of these bandwagons out of nowhere...
Some mafia here must be having lots of fun right now.
Can't change avatar, very suspicious~ :P
There are two others who got two votes. What the mafia should like is how half of us haven't voted yet so they will have an easier time to influence people for bandwagons or make sure their one mafia guy who happened to be in the lot is safe from getting lynched by one vote. It's why I like to put 3-4 people at the same amount of numbers and watch if anybody tries to take defense for one of them at day 1, it might tell something.

Oh, I thought only votekills were displayed! I'm such a baka! :XD
Thanks Lala!
Oh and just to know, why was I votekilled twice? :kappa
If it's for the fact that I wasn't very active on Day 1, then try again, because it has become such an easy excuse to exploit lately.
Nah, it's because your avatar is not Jojo, but a cute dragon abomination. XD
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Day 1 is when mafia is the most vulnerable, since they dont know who their buddies are, with a bit of luck, we could get a lucky bandwagon on a mafia member, problem is there can be mafias hidden in the inactives, in game mafias who will try to seize as much control over lynching as possible by trying to look legit, or just casual player mafias trying to either not give much on sights right now, by next day if things get complicated, for them, or there´s some sort of plan they can always set escape goats to make the other mafias look legit. The game can go a lot of ways.
Mafia know who are their companions since the moment the game starts xD The fact that you don't know that kinda makes me trust you, LOL, since you would have recieved the names of the others in your PM.

This Day is good for the town, tho, 'cause the mafia can't coordinate anything beforehand now. They might act solo in despair and fuck up due to that. I even recall once they ended up voting all together in the same target and that was something that helped us revealing them towards the end xD
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
DAMMIT, Just reazlied I did not drop any hints to my role yesterday, I even had a cool one liner for that T-T.

Do you guys want to know any hints now, or can I keep my one liner until I can use it again \o/?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Nice list, Erin. More infos than we usually have on day 1.
1st of all great thanks to Gry-kun for hosting
, sounds an awesome game :zomg !

So here's the recap list I get, I may have missed some hints please my apologies if i forget, just tell me ill update later :)

1. SonOfDaws Jean Pierre Polnareff - Silver Chariot -> Role : *** stand : his stand is only useful if another player does something.
2. gnut Steely Dan - Lovers -> Role : Not passive role Stand : Like his combo
3. Erinyes Jotaro Kujo - Star Platinum-> Role : *** Stand : Never had before
4. lawlett-kun Alessi - Sethan-> Role : *** Stand :***
5. Zasz Daniel J. D'Arby - Osiris-> Role : already had the role before Stand : ***
6. Demonspeed Noriaki Kakyoin - Hierophant Green-> Role : *** Stand : ***
7. WithYouInSpirit Mariah - Bastet-> Role : would tell his role if he could and has an active role. Stand : ***
8. James Rye Pet Shop - Horus-> Role : *** Stand : ***
9. desin24 Terence T. D'Arby - Atum-> Role : Never Had the role before (which includes: Bulletproof, Noble, Hider, Regular Townie) Stand : ***
10. Farfalla Muhammad Avdol - Magician's Red-> Role : *** Stand : Her role and stand look like a matching pack of roles
11. Aonori Iggy - The Fool -> Role *** Stand : Poor synergy with his actual role.
12. Vandred Joseph Joestar - Hermit Purple-> Role : *** Stand : ***
13. A.ulq Rubber Soul - Yellow Temperance -> Role : *** Stand : useless stand
14. Mazino Captain Tennille - Dark Blue Moon -> Role :*** Stand : ***
15. Kato756 Enyaba - Justice -> Role : *** Stand : ***
16. Philia Hol Horse - Emperor -> Role : *** Stand : ***
17. Evil3ye Vanilla Ice - Cream -> Role : *** Stand : Will use his stand on 1st night
You forgot about my hint on page 2 about my stand:

About my own Stand: It is a pretty useful combination with my actual role, I can tell you that much. xD
I will also give you another hint regarding my Stand: It's a role which I had before.
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Mafia know who are their companions since the moment the game starts xD The fact that you don't know that kinda makes me trust you, LOL, since you would have recieved the names of the others in your PM.

This Day is good for the town, tho, 'cause the mafia can't coordinate anything beforehand now. They might act solo in despair and fuck up due to that. I even recall once they ended up voting all together in the same target and that was something that helped us revealing them towards the end xD
I thought it was just on Night phase that such things would be learned (never played once as mafia in the 3 games I played), but if it can be used against them as you said, at least there´s still some advantage for town here.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
@James Rye: Are you trying to pick a fight with me? :kappa
Jokes aside, I sure hope my unlucky streak will break and let me play this game decently! LOL
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I'm interested to actually see Zasz play. That'd be an experience for sure.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
I'm interested to actually see Zasz play. That'd be an experience for sure.
Don't know if you're being sarcastic or genuinely curious. :notsure
By the way, if it comes to the worst, I'll be forced to reveal my role, which is nothing grand or unique, but could be useful to confirm someone's suspicions.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I'll drop a hint.

I like my combo.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top