There is not much to it...you either investigate,protective,effect,hide,wait or the other action...murderThat's because I'm still not sure how to use it yet. But I can say it's definitely an active role now.

There is not much to it...you either investigate,protective,effect,hide,wait or the other action...murderThat's because I'm still not sure how to use it yet. But I can say it's definitely an active role now.

The time left and the votecount is in the first post in every page, stickied.How many hours are left?
Just to know if I have enough time to votekill someone.
By the way, the role I've got is nothing new for me.

So passive or active (for my list sake ) ? you said earlier it was a passive, I m lostThat's because I'm still not sure how to use it yet. But I can say it's definitely an active role now.
Active. I misinterpreted the abilities of the role this morning.So passive or active (for my list sake ) ? you said earlier it was a passive, I m lost![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
WHY DO I LOOK TURNED ON WTFI like the fact that the avatars have worried faces in the voting list, LOL
Day 1 is when mafia is the most vulnerable, since they dont know who their buddies are, with a bit of luck, we could get a lucky bandwagon on a mafia member, problem is there can be mafias hidden in the inactives, in game mafias who will try to seize as much control over lynching as possible by trying to look legit, or just casual player mafias trying to either not give much on sights right now, by next day if things get complicated, for them, or there´s some sort of plan they can always set escape goats to make the other mafias look legit. The game can go a lot of ways.I can't still change my avatar...
It must be the work of an enemy Stand.
And of course I've got already two votes on me...
I realize I'm affected with the AFK syndrome, but it's also true that on Day 1 there isn't much do or say. LOL
That is why I don't understand all of these bandwagons out of nowhere...
Some mafia here must be having lots of fun right now.
Damn, for how long is this tradition going from? Poor Zasz.Hmmmmmm. I gotta go, dunno if I am back in time.
I think, I will hold to traditions: Votelock Zasz. After all, Zasz nearly always dies on day 1 if he is in a game, why destroy the good tradition now? :P
!
If Zasz gets an important role, the host will be like "role's wasted on him, he won't survive day 1 anyway, time to reroll". XDBecause he could have a very important role?
Can't change avatar, very suspicious~ :PI can't still change my avatar...
It must be the work of an enemy Stand.
And of course I've got already two votes on me...
I realize I'm affected with the AFK syndrome, but it's also true that on Day 1 there isn't much do or say. LOL
That is why I don't understand all of these bandwagons out of nowhere...
Some mafia here must be having lots of fun right now.
Nah, it's because your avatar is not Jojo, but a cute dragon abomination. XDOh, I thought only votekills were displayed! I'm such a baka!
Thanks Lala!
Oh and just to know, why was I votekilled twice?
If it's for the fact that I wasn't very active on Day 1, then try again, because it has become such an easy excuse to exploit lately.
Mafia know who are their companions since the moment the game starts xD The fact that you don't know that kinda makes me trust you, LOL, since you would have recieved the names of the others in your PM.Day 1 is when mafia is the most vulnerable, since they dont know who their buddies are, with a bit of luck, we could get a lucky bandwagon on a mafia member, problem is there can be mafias hidden in the inactives, in game mafias who will try to seize as much control over lynching as possible by trying to look legit, or just casual player mafias trying to either not give much on sights right now, by next day if things get complicated, for them, or there´s some sort of plan they can always set escape goats to make the other mafias look legit. The game can go a lot of ways.
You forgot about my hint on page 2 about my stand:1st of all great thanks to Gry-kun for hosting, sounds an awesome game![]()
!
So here's the recap list I get, I may have missed some hints please my apologies if i forget, just tell me ill update later
1. SonOfDaws Jean Pierre Polnareff - Silver Chariot -> Role : *** stand : his stand is only useful if another player does something.
2. gnut Steely Dan - Lovers -> Role : Not passive role Stand : Like his combo
3. Erinyes Jotaro Kujo - Star Platinum-> Role : *** Stand : Never had before
4. lawlett-kun Alessi - Sethan-> Role : *** Stand :***
5. Zasz Daniel J. D'Arby - Osiris-> Role : already had the role before Stand : ***
6. Demonspeed Noriaki Kakyoin - Hierophant Green-> Role : *** Stand : ***
7. WithYouInSpirit Mariah - Bastet-> Role : would tell his role if he could and has an active role. Stand : ***
8. James Rye Pet Shop - Horus-> Role : *** Stand : ***
9. desin24 Terence T. D'Arby - Atum-> Role : Never Had the role before (which includes: Bulletproof, Noble, Hider, Regular Townie) Stand : ***
10. Farfalla Muhammad Avdol - Magician's Red-> Role : *** Stand : Her role and stand look like a matching pack of roles
11. Aonori Iggy - The Fool -> Role *** Stand : Poor synergy with his actual role.
12. Vandred Joseph Joestar - Hermit Purple-> Role : *** Stand : ***
13. A.ulq Rubber Soul - Yellow Temperance -> Role : *** Stand : useless stand
14. Mazino Captain Tennille - Dark Blue Moon -> Role :*** Stand : ***
15. Kato756 Enyaba - Justice -> Role : *** Stand : ***
16. Philia Hol Horse - Emperor -> Role : *** Stand : ***
17. Evil3ye Vanilla Ice - Cream -> Role : *** Stand : Will use his stand on 1st night
I will also give you another hint regarding my Stand: It's a role which I had before.About my own Stand: It is a pretty useful combination with my actual role, I can tell you that much. xD
I thought it was just on Night phase that such things would be learned (never played once as mafia in the 3 games I played), but if it can be used against them as you said, at least there´s still some advantage for town here.Mafia know who are their companions since the moment the game starts xD The fact that you don't know that kinda makes me trust you, LOL, since you would have recieved the names of the others in your PM.
This Day is good for the town, tho, 'cause the mafia can't coordinate anything beforehand now. They might act solo in despair and fuck up due to that. I even recall once they ended up voting all together in the same target and that was something that helped us revealing them towards the end xD

Don't know if you're being sarcastic or genuinely curious.I'm interested to actually see Zasz play. That'd be an experience for sure.
