Games Mafia Game 54 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:popcorn
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I don't get the James x Philia x Zasz story and I'll leave this it to someone else...
And you believe James locked because of tradition?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Erin you like gry's update....you like zasz is leading in votes?

@Evil3ye
:cookiefinger


:XD
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Yall suspect asf.

Gonna wait half an hour before I lock my vote (As then i will go out and probally won´t be able to be here for the final), thinking about chaging it, but farf would talk about me then

Hint about my role: night action
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
In all honesty, it's easier to believe in his tradition bs on Day 1 than that you foresaw that he'd make you move your vote from me to Zasz...
I did not foresaw.... I saw after it was done.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Where is james when you need him?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I did not foresaw.... I saw after it was done.
But why are you so sure its james?
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
X gets a pm from host to change his vote. As far as the current host knows the vote has to be changed before the day ends.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Before revealing my role, I just wanted to say that my Stand's ability could be game-changing and as such it could also be considered a double-edged sword.
I cannot say anymore. :kappa
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Where is james when you need him?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

But why are you so sure its james?
I am not sure. I told you guys before. What I'm sure of is there is a bandwagon attempt on Zasz which is being done by that role
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Before revealing my role, I just wanted to say that my Stand's ability could be game-changing and as such it could also be considered a double-edged sword.
I cannot say anymore. :kappa
And instead of telling us way before, you just come on the open about it only when it seems like you would die?

hhhmmmn
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Before revealing my role, I just wanted to say that my Stand's ability could be game-changing and as such it could also be considered a double-edged sword.
I cannot say anymore. :kappa
Votekill me if things look bad.

I don't want to use my stand's role this early either. But if it comes to this I'll have to.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
X gets a pm from host to change his vote. As far as the current host knows the vote has to be changed before the day ends.
But it doesnt tell you who made you do it....plus the host is not always around to send/recieve such pm.s
Trust me on this i know....it caused the issue with politician.

Also....james voting zasz was convenient for mafia no...because if there was a gambler...he probably wouldnt involve himself in that bandwagon....
Im willing to believe you were made to change your vote...but im not sure why you think its definitely james...hell spurit and others made comments about zasz dying day 1
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
But it doesnt tell you who made you do it....plus the host is not always around to send/recieve such pm.s
Trust me on this i know....it caused the issue with politician.

Also....james voting zasz was convenient for mafia no...because if there was a gambler...he probably wouldnt involve himself in that bandwagon....
Im willing to believe you were made to change your vote...but im not sure why you think its definitely james...hell spurit and others made comments about zasz dying day 1
Well he votelocked early on Zasz. And wouldn't response now. Plus I'm sure it is James. I'm just suspecting him. Who do you think is more likely to have that role?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I did not foresaw.... I saw after it was done.
Ok, I finally get what you're saying, I just didn't think that you could just wait to move your vote whenever after receiving the PM. Plus, if what you're saying is true, you're very likely getting a 3 votes penalty in the next day.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States


Amazing !! I m at a total loss of words...
Oh gawd....you used the insurance gecko....
They raped me for over $100 a month....you arent gaining any points with that gif...lol
:XD
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Ok, I finally get what you're saying, I just didn't think that you could just wait to move your vote whenever after receiving the PM. Plus, if what you're saying is true, you're very likely getting a 3 votes penalty in the next day.
Why would I get a penalty?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top