

Classical mafia move. Busted!
And you believe James locked because of tradition?I don't get the James x Philia x Zasz story and I'll leave this it to someone else...
In all honesty, it's easier to believe in his tradition bs on Day 1 than that you foresaw that he'd make you move your vote from me to Zasz...And you believe James locked because of tradition?
I did not foresaw.... I saw after it was done.In all honesty, it's easier to believe in his tradition bs on Day 1 than that you foresaw that he'd make you move your vote from me to Zasz...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
But why are you so sure its james?I did not foresaw.... I saw after it was done.

I am not sure. I told you guys before. What I'm sure of is there is a bandwagon attempt on Zasz which is being done by that roleWhere is james when you need him?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
But why are you so sure its james?
And instead of telling us way before, you just come on the open about it only when it seems like you would die?Before revealing my role, I just wanted to say that my Stand's ability could be game-changing and as such it could also be considered a double-edged sword.
I cannot say anymore.![]()
Votekill me if things look bad.Before revealing my role, I just wanted to say that my Stand's ability could be game-changing and as such it could also be considered a double-edged sword.
I cannot say anymore.![]()
But it doesnt tell you who made you do it....plus the host is not always around to send/recieve such pm.sX gets a pm from host to change his vote. As far as the current host knows the vote has to be changed before the day ends.
Well he votelocked early on Zasz. And wouldn't response now. Plus I'm sure it is James. I'm just suspecting him. Who do you think is more likely to have that role?But it doesnt tell you who made you do it....plus the host is not always around to send/recieve such pm.s
Trust me on this i know....it caused the issue with politician.
Also....james voting zasz was convenient for mafia no...because if there was a gambler...he probably wouldnt involve himself in that bandwagon....
Im willing to believe you were made to change your vote...but im not sure why you think its definitely james...hell spurit and others made comments about zasz dying day 1
Ok, I finally get what you're saying, I just didn't think that you could just wait to move your vote whenever after receiving the PM. Plus, if what you're saying is true, you're very likely getting a 3 votes penalty in the next day.I did not foresaw.... I saw after it was done.
Oh gawd....you used the insurance gecko....![]()
Amazing !! I m at a total loss of words...![]()

Why would I get a penalty?Ok, I finally get what you're saying, I just didn't think that you could just wait to move your vote whenever after receiving the PM. Plus, if what you're saying is true, you're very likely getting a 3 votes penalty in the next day.