Games Mafia Game 54 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
But no need to be upset if it's a prosecutor skill, if you' re green you'll be fine , unless i totaly misuderstood the role
Like I said, i am fine with being prosecuted.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Wait wait wait, you are NOT prosecutor??? Well, that's bad.

Why do you think I had anything to do with changing your vote? I tell you, I didn't. If I were politican/mafia gambler I wouldn't risk my cover by votelocking both me and you on Zasz for a joke! I would spread the votes to get more people on 2/3 votes!
Too late. I pmed Gry
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well, 50/50 chance here we go.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,396
Gender
Male
Country
France
Hol Horse being the Badass Cowboy fits well.

Maybe Greg is Lover after all.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Tbh I think that the one that could have changed your vote is Wyis.
- He didn't understand his role at first (maybe due to it being new);
- He had me on his ass complaining about his random inconsistent vote;
- He said he'd keep it on me 'cause he didn't believe I'd die, then left.

Then you moved his vote from me. I think he was trying to take me out of his ass and not keep him in the spotlights.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
He doesn't have to worry about that, you'll kill me at night anyway.
We'll see. Perhaps now that I revealed my main role, I save the Stand for later. That's if I'm optimistically thinking I'm gonna make it through the night. I'll decide spontaneously.

Now reveal your role, you scum!
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
We'll see. Perhaps now that I revealed my main role, I save the Stand for later. That's if I'm optimistically thinking I'm gonna make it through the night. I'll decide spontaneously.

Now reveal your role, you scum!
No thx. Use your stand on me if that's bugging you then.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Don't worry. My other role will work if I die.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I really liked the combo. Fuck you Kato and James
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Don't worry. My other role will work if I die.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I really liked the combo. Fuck you Kato and James
As long you that other role is on Kato and not me, that's fine.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Where are thou Gry?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
He's not here, Farf, Evil, gnut and lawl are though.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Lawls vote on Zasz too
Well, maybe just MAAAAAAAAAAAYBE you should have put some thought into that before you tried to kill me.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
OMG, are you kidding me, how am I supposed to decide who to vote for in few minutes, when we still don't have the Cowboy Duel results?! Is Philia a fraud? He didn't say the day command.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Well, maybe just MAAAAAAAAAAAYBE you should have put some thought into that before you tried to kill me.
No. I put a lot of thought into it. Killing you makes sense to me.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@GrySun show yourself
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top