Poor Gry, can't even go to the loo.
You are up there with Kato and Spirit as a suspect after James. Don't act over smartOMG, are you kidding me, how am I supposed to decide who to vote for in few minutes, when we still don't have the Cowboy Duel results?! Is Philia a fraud? He didn't say the day command.
What?
Meaning you have a command, no?You are not allowed to pretend being a Daytime Vigilant, Cowboy, or other roles, that have Day Commands. It's a Minor Violation if you do that regardlessly.
Yeeah, because I am the worst politican/MG player ever, right. You didn't put a lot of thought into it, you had to change your vote and leapt onto the next target without wasting a single thought that somebody else might be behind it. Oh well, if I die I just go write some new roles suggestions.No. I put a lot of thought into it. Killing you makes sense to me.
Please. Like I would lose a "coin toss" to you. Grysun is my padawan.You are up there with Kato and Spirit as a suspect after James. Don't act over smart
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO KEEP HIM ALIVE @.@!Oh well, if I die I just go write some new roles suggestions.
I don't get it.Meaning you have a command, no?
Was gone because my internet can't open mangahelpers anymore, I have no clue why. I'm using the phone connection now, what a great shitty time for this to happen...
You have a 50% chance that I leave the suggestion thread alone!NOOOOOOOOOOOOO KEEP HIM ALIVE @.@!
Hahaha, day 1 is never going to end at this rate. XDArghWas gone because my internet can't open mangahelpers anymore, I have no clue why. I'm using the phone connection now, what a great shitty time for this to happen...
MafiaPlease. Like I would lose a "coin toss" to you. Grysun is my padawan.
I already like you more than A.ulp. Please don't be Mafia Scum.For those wondering, I'm currently trying to catch up on the latest posts... But whenever I open the last page, there's a new one already
Meanwhile, I can say my stand is active but completely useless for now.
If it makes you feel any better, there was a blackout here 20 minutes into Day 1 lol...ArghWas gone because my internet can't open mangahelpers anymore, I have no clue why. I'm using the phone connection now, what a great shitty time for this to happen...
I think he means you have to openly declare who you target, not pm the Host.I don't get it.
Gry said I have to let him know before activating my roleI think he means you have to openly declare who you target, not pm the Host.
Well, that's something. Btw you've got less than 20 minutes to voteFor those wondering, I'm currently trying to catch up on the latest posts... But whenever I open the last page, there's a new one already
Meanwhile, I can say my stand is active but completely useless for now.
Yeah, ideally, but generally the practise is you do both.Gry said I have to let him know before activating my role