Games Mafia Game 54 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
OMG, are you kidding me, how am I supposed to decide who to vote for in few minutes, when we still don't have the Cowboy Duel results?! Is Philia a fraud? He didn't say the day command.
You are up there with Kato and Spirit as a suspect after James. Don't act over smart
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
No. I put a lot of thought into it. Killing you makes sense to me.
Yeeah, because I am the worst politican/MG player ever, right. You didn't put a lot of thought into it, you had to change your vote and leapt onto the next target without wasting a single thought that somebody else might be behind it. Oh well, if I die I just go write some new roles suggestions.

Man, if you had been prosecutor that would have been awesome, proven townie on day 1, no more lynch danger for me. But Bad ass? That sucks.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Who is Totinona?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Argh :notlikethis Was gone because my internet can't open mangahelpers anymore, I have no clue why. I'm using the phone connection now, what a great shitty time for this to happen...
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
For those wondering, I'm currently trying to catch up on the latest posts... But whenever I open the last page, there's a new one already :emocat

Meanwhile, I can say my stand is active but completely useless for now.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO KEEP HIM ALIVE @.@!
You have a 50% chance that I leave the suggestion thread alone!
For now...

Argh :notlikethis Was gone because my internet can't open mangahelpers anymore, I have no clue why. I'm using the phone connection now, what a great shitty time for this to happen...
Hahaha, day 1 is never going to end at this rate. XD
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
For those wondering, I'm currently trying to catch up on the latest posts... But whenever I open the last page, there's a new one already :emocat

Meanwhile, I can say my stand is active but completely useless for now.
I already like you more than A.ulp. Please don't be Mafia Scum.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Argh :notlikethis Was gone because my internet can't open mangahelpers anymore, I have no clue why. I'm using the phone connection now, what a great shitty time for this to happen...
If it makes you feel any better, there was a blackout here 20 minutes into Day 1 lol...
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Perhaps we gonna get a few minutes extra. It's too risky to vote before the results of the Dayshot are revealed/or penality vote for lying.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I think he means you have to openly declare who you target, not pm the Host.
Gry said I have to let him know before activating my role
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
For those wondering, I'm currently trying to catch up on the latest posts... But whenever I open the last page, there's a new one already :emocat

Meanwhile, I can say my stand is active but completely useless for now.
Well, that's something. Btw you've got less than 20 minutes to vote
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
He prolly had to PM Gry 'cause he's using his stand, not his role, and the rules say you gotta PM the Host to use the stand.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top