Games Mafia Game 54 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Gry said I have to let him know before activating my role
Really? Because I remember when I was Jesus that we had a Badass Cowbody who only had to challenge people in the thread to active the 50/50 chance to day kill.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
He prolly had to PM Gry 'cause he's using his stand, not his role, and the rules say you gotta PM the Host to use the stand.
Ah, that makes sense.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Do I have to declare as well?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ahh Gry do it fast.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Do I have to declare as well?
If so that means you can still prevent a terrible mistake. Don't use your badass Stand on me, you're going to facepalm yourself.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
There is some issue with my mobile phone internet provider so I had no internet access until now. And I don't know how much I will have a functioning internet connection. There I will votekill son of daws

Simply because he has no votes yet and I may not have time.to.change it. I'll try to catch up in the remaining minutes.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
If so that means you can still prevent a terrible mistake. Don't use your badass Stand on me, you're going to facepalm yourself.
Ain't I and Zasz Cahoots?

I challenge James Rye to a duel
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,396
Gender
Male
Country
France
Hol Horse VS Pet Shop.

I bet Pet Shop will win.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
There is some issue with my mobile phone internet provider so I had no internet access until now. And I don't know how much I will have a functioning internet connection. There I will votekill son of daws

Simply because he has no votes yet and I may not have time.to.change it. I'll try to catch up in the remaining minutes.
...
That's fucked up

And you put spaces in my name too...
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Alright then, due to me trying to fix my stuff the past hour and a half, I'm extending this phase a little bit more. Will update soon with how long/when it ends.

Now, to the interesting stuff,

--------------------------

Hol Horse had enough of a certain comrade and pulled out his 「Emperor」 STAND. He attacked Pet Shop directly...


Philia
(Restless Spirit)

However, the Egyptian bird was just a bit too fast and the Emperor shot missed. In the next second Pet Shop immediately killed Hol Horse in retaliation.

 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,396
Gender
Male
Country
France
Just as I thought.

James dying would have been more helpful though.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
OH THANK THE GODS!!!
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
:fail

A Restless Spirit on Day 2, how useful...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Who killed himself on Day 1, no less.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Sp, doesn't Philia's vote disappear now? Meaning, we have Zasz and several others with two votes?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Oh well, sucks to be Philia.

Meanwhile, I can confirm that Farfalla and gnut are not the Lovers. I repeat. My guess was turned down.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Alright, good to know.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Just as I thought.

James dying would have been more helpful though.
Why, it was just a Stand. I suppose he still could have turned out antagonistic.

Now to you hiding in the shadows. What's your role?
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Was there any legitimate reason to lynch Zasz?...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top