Games Mafia Game 54 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,676
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
I think James is Town so he should be able to confirm Aonori's sanity.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Maybe a stretch...but what if evil was half bullshitting about lovers scenario....
Maybe instead of being canidate he is one of the lovers and was openly recruiting.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Except if I was mafia I would already know wyis was one and votelock him early, instead of asking if he did anything suspicious in the first place.

I forgot that after votekilling locking and having to votekill again it would get automatically locked really sorry for that I made the exact same mistake in past games and since I havent been playing for a while and then the whole cowboy thing went down I wasnt paying attention to other suspicious players, because as I had said prior to votelocking philia in the first place I had work to do, a thing some either didnt try to check on upon or were just trying to bait me or something, eitherway I'm really sorry for not noticing the wyis stuff I'm such a noob, had to check up the mafia gambler role twice in the rules section to understand it better.:facepalm

But I did get to use my stand to find some pretty interesting intel (not sure about sanity though).

Anyone else has used his/her stand aside from me and philia? We need to update the stand list.

Yeah that's why I said that it's a rather weak claim, but why would you votelock him early? My argument was that once you've seen he can't be saved, you jumped to lynch him as well. Votelocking on a fellow mafia member early on day 1 would be bold af after all. That kinda confused me a little.

I must admit that now that read back it's quite easy to spot wyis' fuckups but hindsight is always 20/20 ain't it. I agree with Demon that James is most certainly townie.

Maybe a stretch...but what if evil was half bullshitting about lovers scenario....
Maybe instead of being canidate he is one of the lovers and was openly recruiting.
Lovers can recruit as well? I thought it's just two players (mafia/townie) playing as third party. I guess I must read back on the character roles.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Why do you think an Apprentice is likely?
Because Gry said all 4 new roles are to be tested in this game, so we have a sane and an insane Apprentice in this game with neither knowing their true sanity and not knowing if their chosen target of tonight will survive the next days/nights for them to take after their job.

Just want to add that mafia may have flat out failed to kill...gry is a fan of using unskilled mafia.
Yeah, but with an insane Apprentice Gry might play a little easier on Mafia because remember last game where we had tons of unskilled who failed to get a kill to level up? So the Mafia should have besides Mafia Boss somebody who can kill 100% each night expect he gets blocked or otherwise.

Except if I was mafia I would already know wyis was one and votelock him early, instead of asking if he did anything suspicious in the first place.

I forgot that after votekilling locking and having to votekill again it would get automatically locked really sorry for that I made the exact same mistake in past games and since I havent been playing for a while and then the whole cowboy thing went down I wasnt paying attention to other suspicious players, because as I had said prior to votelocking philia in the first place I had work to do, a thing some either didnt try to check on upon or were just trying to bait me or something, eitherway I'm really sorry for not noticing the wyis stuff I'm such a noob, had to check up the mafia gambler role twice in the rules section to understand it better.:facepalm

But I did get to use my stand to find some pretty interesting intel (not sure about sanity though).

Anyone else has used his/her stand aside from me and philia? We need to update the stand list.
You're sane, I did target Daws on night 1.

Good morning people.

Will do some catch up, then I will post

But I guess I did it right last night ;)
Can you tell us who you targeted, kato?

@Aonori, share what you got, please D: Target and results.

Hm, the only person I heavily trust is James ç.ç cause of:
Farf: James, let Philia prosecute you.
James: Sure, Philia, go ahead.
Philia: I'm not a Prosecutor, I'm a Bad ass.
James: WHAT? NO, DON'T DO THAT, MAN

Looked like legit townie alignment to me '-'"

Second would be Greg, I'm just bugged about the red color ç.ç if we have 2 mafias, then trusting Greg wasn't with Wyis at all wouldn't clear him. I'm prolly nitpicking on colors, tho.

Third is Aonori. When he demonstrated he doesn't know how the mafia works (he thought they'd get their first host PM at night) is looked honest to me. Could be third party, tho, so also not clear.
I dunno about the Red color too, but with 17 people having 2 mafias would weaken both quite a lot, however with a Mafia Gambler in the lot it could make sense to make two mafias as the pool increases for MG to chose from which means he might accidentally harm the other mafia. My best guess is still one Mafia gang only though.

Aonori Stand at least is townie. Then again we don't really know if Mafia Stands HAVE to be mafia roles as well. It could be very well that a townie spy role is deemed useful for a Mafia to have and use at least once.

Ok, I used spy on James the result was that he targetted sonofdawns, but again I'm not sure on the sanity of the extra role.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Used my stand spy role you can add that to the list.[/QUOTE]

Again, your stand is or better was sane, Aonori. You can't use it a second time again, right?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Gotta go to work...i'll try to check in when i can.
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Because Gry said all 4 new roles are to be tested in this game, so we have a sane and an insane Apprentice in this game with neither knowing their true sanity and not knowing if their chosen target of tonight will survive the next days/nights for them to take after their job.



Yeah, but with an insane Apprentice Gry might play a little easier on Mafia because remember last game where we had tons of unskilled who failed to get a kill to level up? So the Mafia should have besides Mafia Boss somebody who can kill 100% each night expect he gets blocked or otherwise.



You're sane, I did target Daws on night 1.



Can you tell us who you targeted, kato?



I dunno about the Red color too, but with 17 people having 2 mafias would weaken both quite a lot, however with a Mafia Gambler in the lot it could make sense to make two mafias as the pool increases for MG to chose from which means he might accidentally harm the other mafia. My best guess is still one Mafia gang only though.

Aonori Stand at least is townie. Then again we don't really know if Mafia Stands HAVE to be mafia roles as well. It could be very well that a townie spy role is deemed useful for a Mafia to have and use at least once.



Used my stand spy role you can add that to the list.
Again, your stand is or better was sane, Aonori. You can't use it a second time again, right?[/QUOTE]

No:emocat the stands are one time use only.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Maybe a stretch...but what if evil was half bullshitting about lovers scenario....
Maybe instead of being canidate he is one of the lovers and was openly recruiting.
This makes sense, yeah. But too risky, imo (since that easily reveals him as a third party). I don't think that's something Evil would do just to get an extra 1 on D1.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Hey, Vand, why those numbers?
The first section of the rules:

Lastly, the numbers of Mafia Members depends on the number of participants!

  • 7 - 10 = 2 Mafias
  • 11 - 13 = 3 Mafias
  • 14 - 17 = 4 Mafias
  • 18 - 20 = 5 Mafias
  • 21 - 24 = 6 Mafias
    etc.
I'm assuming those numbers are fixed to let us know the basic template of how many mafia members there will be, before counting traitors, a second mafia or whatever else.


Maybe a stretch...but what if evil was half bullshitting about lovers scenario....
Maybe instead of being canidate he is one of the lovers and was openly recruiting.
Whichever the case, it's easy for us. The lovers are always one mafia and one townie, right? If he's a threesome candidate, the only way he is useful for the town is if he manages to join the lovers and then gives up the mafia lover. Since he needs to find them during the day, the moment he does (assuming he gets to know which one is mafia right away) he can make sure we lynch the mafia lover so that both him and the townie lover stay alive. In the meantime, he can be investigated by someone with a detective role to check out their own sanity. If @Evil3ye doesn't manage to expose the mafia lover in time, we lynch him. :cookiehand
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
@James Rye I think I can? I am reading the rules to see if there are any penalties to telling that, but I don´t think there are for protecting roles?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I'm assuming those numbers are fixed to let us know the basic template of how many mafia members there will be, before counting traitors, a second mafia or whatever else.
Sry, I know it was a dumb question, but you're a first timer, so wanted to check if you rly saw it in the rules or if it was a slip due to a mafia PM which could lead you to think that's a standard number.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
About the Lovers stuff, I just read there is a 3SOME Candidate as a role. Man, I need to keep better tabs on that role page =/

edit @desin24
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Yeah that's why I said that it's a rather weak claim, but why would you votelock him early? My argument was that once you've seen he can't be saved, you jumped to lynch him as well. Votelocking on a fellow mafia member early on day 1 would be bold af after all. That kinda confused me a little.

I must admit that now that read back it's quite easy to spot wyis' fuckups but hindsight is always 20/20 ain't it. I agree with Demon that James is most certainly townie.



Lovers can recruit as well? I thought it's just two players (mafia/townie) playing as third party. I guess I must read back on the character roles.
Except wyis was already dead I never tried to save anybody, LMAO, I was just seeing who to votekill so I wouldnt get a penalty like mazino, this is a pretty natural thing to do also by your "my weak is claim" logic I could also say the same about the baiting some tried to do me on day one lol, in the last game I played mafia tried to do the exact same thing at some point of the game to me.

I can also show you a image of the deadline I had for today about the said work if you still think it's a weak claim.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Except wyis was already dead I never tried to save anybody, LMAO, I was just seeing who to votekill so I wouldnt get a penalty like mazino, this is a pretty natural thing to do also by your "my weak is claim" logic I could also say the same about the baiting some tried to do me on day one lol, in the last game I played mafia tried to do the exact same thing at some point of the game to me.

I can also show you a image of the deadline I had for today about the said work if you still think it's a weak claim.
I think I got what you mean, I was talking about my own claim being weak, which is why didn't put much emphasis on it and merely stated my first thoughts once Day 2 began.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Sry, I know it was a dumb question, but you're a first timer, so wanted to check if you rly saw it in the rules or if it was a slip due to a mafia PM which could lead you to think that's a standard number.
Even after what happened on Day 1? I'm hurt :crying


12. Vandred Joseph Joestar - Hermit Purple-> Role : *** Stand : ***
I gave a hint about my stand yesterday: it's active, but completely useless to me for now.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Again, your stand is or better was sane, Aonori. You can't use it a second time again, right?
No:emocat the stands are one time use only.[/QUOTE]

Still, nice use of that stand. What were your hints in regards to your role, anything useful?

@James Rye I think I can? I am reading the rules to see if there are any penalties to telling that, but I don´t think there are for protecting roles?
I think, you can. Can't remember that it is forbidden for protecting roles to tell who they protected or blocked that night.

Even after what happened on Day 1? I'm hurt :crying

I gave a hint about my stand yesterday: it's active, but completely useless to me for now.
4 is just a regular number for 14-17 people, it all depends on what roles are in it. Like if there are a traitor and a insane apprentice and a sleeper, the Mafia might have less members due the possibility of getting more people join them throughout the game. And if there are two mafias we could have two 3 mafias or a 3 mafia and a 2 mafia or a 4 mafia with a third role who tries to win the game on his/her own.

What was your hint for your role, did you give any?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Well, Kato, since you alrdy said that you PROTECTED someone, which was the most sensitive part of your action since it's related to how in risk you're right now or not, then you could share who was your target as well xD
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
No:emocat the stands are one time use only.
Still, nice use of that stand. What were your hints in regards to your role, anything useful?



I think, you can. Can't remember that it is forbidden for protecting roles to tell who they protected or blocked that night.



4 is just a regular number for 14-17 people, it all depends on what roles are in it. Like if there are a traitor and a insane apprentice and a sleeper, the Mafia might have less members due the possibility of getting more people join them throughout the game. And if there are two mafias we could have two 3 mafias or a 3 mafia and a 2 mafia or a 4 mafia with a third role who tries to win the game on his/her own.

What was your hint for your role, did you give any?[/QUOTE]

Poor versatility with primary role.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
No Mafia kills?
Excellent indeed!
We just have to find out who blocked whom.
Give me some time to catch up and if no other problems arise, I'll post my opinions.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top