Games Mafia Game 54 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Sorry... :feelsbadman



As James said no Mafia would try after his screw ups. Unless it's a new player. I don't remember one.
Yeah I went through it too but the only thing that stands out a bit, would be Ao's votelock on the already doomed Spirit. You could see it as a Mafia trying to hide behind "I voted for wyis so I can't be mafia" and even that is not very plausible but it's a start.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Seventeen players means 13 townies (with someone possibly third party?) and 4 mafia members, right? That means a lot could go wrong if we start going after lurkers without any other meaningful suspicion, if you ask me...
Hey, Vand, why those numbers?

To be fair if he voted for Philia you´d say he was bandwagoing.

You are always a little too agressive for me, but then again, that helps in a game where few people actively talk
I only found this ^
While Greg, then me, then Greg were arguing with Wyis, Kato posted that.

And well, it's hard to ignore how Evil came out of nowhere saying he was voting for Greg as a placeholder, then stayed on our arses for a while with a very fragile story about me and him being lovers (based on wrong rules, including). Then he ended up saying - again out of nowhere, and towards the end of the day - that he was wrong and we weren't lovers, LOL.
Looks like a cute way for a traitor to shout "hey mafia people, I would know that someone isn't mafia" and get recruited at night. And, well, no one died. There are way better explanations about why that happened, but who knows o/

He's suspicious af but that kind of mafia will just drag himself down sooner or later anyways. There are better targets today. You. Farfalla. Possibly Zasz.
That was said by Evil as well, about Wyis.

If Farf turns out to be mafia, man, this gambler/politician is gonna facepalm so hard
And well, that's Kato after Aulq voted on Wyis.

Gotta go guys

VOTELOCK Philia,
Mostly because this is confusing
FUCK IT!!!;

If I die then I die fighting

Greg tell me James or that Fucker Kato
What kind of choices are those? Any how is he the one to be asked?!

Choose WYIS if you have a killing shot free.
Then Kato votes for Philia after the dude implying he'd do something about James @.@ and that he had a shot.
And Evil asks him to go for Wyis - maybe saw a deadman walking.

In the end, Vandred and Evil voted for Wyis together.

The other things that called my attention is that Erin doesn't add anything but the list o.o Her posts are mostly about collecting role info and sharing it again. Someone that has easy access to all this info should be able to provide more inputs about the pig fucks that happened yday, imo.

Also, Lawl now... was barely active the whole day yday - altho online at times. Had an important vote on Zasz that people like James kept bringing up - and he never moved it away, even with Philia, a confirmed townie, saying Zasz was being setup. And now today he pops up like "oh, I have no night action btw, add to the list". As if he just came out from deciding those with his team xD

Also, dunno if it's worth mentioning, but Wyis died with a dark red for his gambler role. Maybe we have 2 mafia parties - and the other one has the usual read. That's what usually happens with those colors.

And I'll post less today, before someone complains again :hmph
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Wow, nobody died, that's a surprise. Likely the mafia killer for this night phase was either blocked by escort or doc, that usually mostly the case when a kill failed. We should not forget that there is likely an insane apprentice who could become a mafia member at night 3 if he happened to target a mafia for three nights, the chance to hit a mafia is smaller than hitting a townie but it is there, so I doubt we got a traitor if we have an insane apprentice in a 17 player match.

Vandred seems pretty safe to me, was the first to start the bandwagon on WYIS and that shortly before the time ran out. No mafia, even a newbie, would have thrown their own guys first under the bus with three other targets at two votes and certainly not the sole mafia role that is capable of moving lynch votes, even if it is a 50% chance, that is a strong ability especially late-game. Dunno about Aonori and Evil, like Farf said they could be townies or Mafias who saw no chance in saving WYIS anymore, who really knows.

Mazino, why didn't came back in time to vote? Just asking as you were active in the beginning of the game to make more than three comments.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
Why do you think an Apprentice is likely?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Just want to add that mafia may have flat out failed to kill...gry is a fan of using unskilled mafia.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,097
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
The other things that called my attention is that Erin doesn't add anything but the list o.o Her posts are mostly about collecting role info and sharing it again. Someone that has easy access to all this info should be able to provide more inputs about the pig fucks that happened yday, imo.
"Her posts are mostly about collecting role info and sharing it again" oh but thought collecting and sharing infos was part of the game ... ? My bad... !


"to all this info" Wait... which info :err ? well... I have nothing more than what you all have actually.
yare yare


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Updated list :) please correct me if im wrong or if i missed something.



1. SonOfDaws Jean Pierre Polnareff - Silver Chariot -> Role : *** stand : his stand is only useful if another player does something.
2. gnut Steely Dan - Lovers -> Role : Not passive role Stand : Like his combo
3. Erinyes Jotaro Kujo - Star Platinum-> Role : *** Stand : Never had before (was previously detectivex2 , innocent child, unskilled mafia x2, mafia escortx2, politician)
4. lawlett-kun Alessi - Sethan-> Role : active night role Stand :***
5. Zasz Daniel J. D'Arby - Osiris-> Role : already had the role before Stand + nothing grand or unique , could be game changing or double edged
6. Demonspeed Noriaki Kakyoin - Hierophant Green-> Role : passive Stand : active, could end up becoming very useful in the future
7. WithYouInSpirit Mariah - Bastet-> Role : Mafia gambler lynched on D1 . Stand : ***
8. James Rye Pet Shop - Horus-> Role : active night role Stand : active + It is a pretty useful combination with his actual role, plus already had the role before
9. desin24 Terence T. D'Arby - Atum-> Role : Never Had the role before (which includes: Bulletproof, Noble, Hider, Regular Townie) Stand : ***
10. Farfalla Muhammad Avdol - Magician's Red-> Role : swore she's a townie Stand : Her role and stand look like a matching pack of roles
11. Aonori Iggy - The Fool -> Role *** Stand : Poor synergy with his actual role.
12. Vandred Joseph Joestar - Hermit Purple-> Role : *** Stand : ***
13. A.ulq Rubber Soul - Yellow Temperance -> Role : *** Stand : useless stand
14. Mazino Captain Tennille - Dark Blue Moon -> Role :*** Stand : ***
15. Kato756 Enyaba - Justice -> Role : night role Stand : ***
16. Philia Hol Horse - Emperor -> Role : Restless Spirit killed on Day1 Stand : Badass cow boy
17. Evil3ye Vanilla Ice - Cream -> Role : claimed threesome candidate Stand : Will use his stand on 1st night[/QUOTE]
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Yeah I went through it too but the only thing that stands out a bit, would be Ao's votelock on the already doomed Spirit. You could see it as a Mafia trying to hide behind "I voted for wyis so I can't be mafia" and even that is not very plausible but it's a start.
Except if I was mafia I would already know wyis was one and votelock him early, instead of asking if he did anything suspicious in the first place.

I forgot that after votekilling locking and having to votekill again it would get automatically locked really sorry for that I made the exact same mistake in past games and since I havent been playing for a while and then the whole cowboy thing went down I wasnt paying attention to other suspicious players, because as I had said prior to votelocking philia in the first place I had work to do, a thing some either didnt try to check on upon or were just trying to bait me or something, eitherway I'm really sorry for not noticing the wyis stuff I'm such a noob, had to check up the mafia gambler role twice in the rules section to understand it better.:facepalm

But I did get to use my stand to find some pretty interesting intel (not sure about sanity though).

Anyone else has used his/her stand aside from me and philia? We need to update the stand list.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Hey, Vand, why those numbers?


Also, Lawl now... was barely active the whole day yday - altho online at times. Had an important vote on Zasz that people like James kept bringing up - and he never moved it away, even with Philia, a confirmed townie, saying Zasz was being setup. And now today he pops up like "oh, I have no night action btw, add to the list". As if he just came out from deciding those with his team xD
that's cute and all but i do have a night action role, which was sucessfully used i suppose you can say that
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
i have not used mine either might use it today or tomorrow
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well...if anything.
If evil was bullshitting about being a lover canidate....i dont like how he tried to draw attention away from spirit.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I dont believe he would of had nothing to say about him unless i asked him.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Good morning people.

Will do some catch up, then I will post

But I guess I did it right last night ;)
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
@Aonori, share what you got, please D: Target and results.

Hm, the only person I heavily trust is James ç.ç cause of:
Farf: James, let Philia prosecute you.
James: Sure, Philia, go ahead.
Philia: I'm not a Prosecutor, I'm a Bad ass.
James: WHAT? NO, DON'T DO THAT, MAN

Looked like legit townie alignment to me '-'"

Second would be Greg, I'm just bugged about the red color ç.ç if we have 2 mafias, then trusting Greg wasn't with Wyis at all wouldn't clear him. I'm prolly nitpicking on colors, tho.

Third is Aonori. When he demonstrated he doesn't know how the mafia works (he thought they'd get their first host PM at night) is looked honest to me. Could be third party, tho, so also not clear.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Man, I did not know of this duelist role, did not even come into my mind.
Too bad Philia lost :(

Anyway, @gnut , me and farf always argue, it is a brazillian thing. Even last game when we were both towies, our playstyles clash.
I am trying for a different style this time, more of a devil´s advocate than the chaotic yolo 420 mlg than I was last 2 times, I don´t think that was fun for the other players.

So, time for a new day to develop, I am kinda scared because I am gonna travel the latter half of this day :/
But as I said, I did right in this night
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
@Aonori, share what you got, please D: Target and results.

Hm, the only person I heavily trust is James ç.ç cause of:
Farf: James, let Philia prosecute you.
James: Sure, Philia, go ahead.
Philia: I'm not a Prosecutor, I'm a Bad ass.
James: WHAT? NO, DON'T DO THAT, MAN

Looked like legit townie alignment to me '-'"

Second would be Greg, I'm just bugged about the red color ç.ç if we have 2 mafias, then trusting Greg wasn't with Wyis at all wouldn't clear him. I'm prolly nitpicking on colors, tho.

Third is Aonori. When he demonstrated he doesn't know how the mafia works (he thought they'd get their first host PM at night) is looked honest to me. Could be third party, tho, so also not clear.
@Aonori, share what you got, please D: Target and results.

Hm, the only person I heavily trust is James ç.ç cause of:
Farf: James, let Philia prosecute you.
James: Sure, Philia, go ahead.
Philia: I'm not a Prosecutor, I'm a Bad ass.
James: WHAT? NO, DON'T DO THAT, MAN

Looked like legit townie alignment to me '-'"

Second would be Greg, I'm just bugged about the red color ç.ç if we have 2 mafias, then trusting Greg wasn't with Wyis at all wouldn't clear him. I'm prolly nitpicking on colors, tho.

Third is Aonori. When he demonstrated he doesn't know how the mafia works (he thought they'd get their first host PM at night) is looked honest to me. Could be third party, tho, so also not clear.
Ok, I used spy on James the result was that he targetted sonofdawns, but again I'm not sure on the sanity of the extra role.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
"Her posts are mostly about collecting role info and sharing it again" oh but thought collecting and sharing infos was part of the game ... ? My bad... !


"to all this info" Wait... which info :err ? well... I have nothing more than what you all have actually.
yare yare


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Updated list :) please correct me if im wrong or if i missed something.



1. SonOfDaws Jean Pierre Polnareff - Silver Chariot -> Role : *** stand : his stand is only useful if another player does something.
2. gnut Steely Dan - Lovers -> Role : Not passive role Stand : Like his combo
3. Erinyes Jotaro Kujo - Star Platinum-> Role : *** Stand : Never had before (was previously detectivex2 , innocent child, unskilled mafia x2, mafia escortx2, politician)
4. lawlett-kun Alessi - Sethan-> Role : active night role Stand :***
5. Zasz Daniel J. D'Arby - Osiris-> Role : already had the role before Stand + nothing grand or unique , could be game changing or double edged
6. Demonspeed Noriaki Kakyoin - Hierophant Green-> Role : passive Stand : active, could end up becoming very useful in the future
7. WithYouInSpirit Mariah - Bastet-> Role : Mafia gambler lynched on D1 . Stand : ***
8. James Rye Pet Shop - Horus-> Role : active night role Stand : active + It is a pretty useful combination with his actual role, plus already had the role before
9. desin24 Terence T. D'Arby - Atum-> Role : Never Had the role before (which includes: Bulletproof, Noble, Hider, Regular Townie) Stand : ***
10. Farfalla Muhammad Avdol - Magician's Red-> Role : swore she's a townie Stand : Her role and stand look like a matching pack of roles
11. Aonori Iggy - The Fool -> Role *** Stand : Poor synergy with his actual role.
12. Vandred Joseph Joestar - Hermit Purple-> Role : *** Stand : ***
13. A.ulq Rubber Soul - Yellow Temperance -> Role : *** Stand : useless stand
14. Mazino Captain Tennille - Dark Blue Moon -> Role :*** Stand : ***
15. Kato756 Enyaba - Justice -> Role : night role Stand : ***
16. Philia Hol Horse - Emperor -> Role : Restless Spirit killed on Day1 Stand : Badass cow boy
17. Evil3ye Vanilla Ice - Cream -> Role : claimed threesome candidate Stand : Will use his stand on 1st night
[/QUOTE]

Used my stand spy role you can add that to the list.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Man, I did not know of this duelist role, did not even come into my mind.
Too bad Philia lost :(

Anyway, @gnut , me and farf always argue, it is a brazillian thing. Even last game when we were both towies, our playstyles clash.
I am trying for a different style this time, more of a devil´s advocate than the chaotic yolo 420 mlg than I was last 2 times, I don´t think that was fun for the other players.

So, time for a new day to develop, I am kinda scared because I am gonna travel the latter half of this day :/
But as I said, I did right in this night
Im brazilian now:awe
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Im brazilian now:awe
The fact that you didn´t huehue at the end of that betrays you

Lawlett liked my post...huh
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top