Games Mafia Game 54 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
A Spirit bandwagon...
Nobody will. If WYIS was mafia his mafia buddies will probably let him die, too much attention now. If WYIS if townie then nobody will come forward anyway as WYIS had no supporters.
I'm actually kinda mad Vandred's post got first. I wanted to place the third, tightening the pressure, not making it seem hopeless to rescue though.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
And time's over! RIP, WYIS.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Nobody will. If WYIS was mafia his mafia buddies will probably let him die, too much attention now. If WYIS if townie then nobody will come forward anyway as WYIS had no supporters.
Damn no wonder people where so excited for you to play.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom

......ZERO. THE TIME IS UP! ZA WARUDO!

​
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You want a votekill? Here, I gotcha:

I Votekill A.ulp.
Lets see we have a couple of inactives right now, I dont like this, I will votekill Mazino for now, until I see more diverse player activity.
@.@ votekill Demonspeed
Ok, I´m changing my vote:
Votelock Philia
Just to please you, votekill Philia, for now
Not much to go off I guess for now place holder for my fav person votekill zasz
I'll Votekill Farfalla for nao
Votekill Farfalla
Vote Kill lawlett as placeholder. Will start my exam now.
I think, I will hold to traditions: Votelock Zasz.
Votekill spirit
Votekill Erin
VOTEKILL Gnut
Votekill Lawlett
I votelock Zasz
Well have absolutely no clue, so will randomly votekill mazino for now may change it, ofc depending on any potential new info.
votekill WYIS
VOTELOCK Philia,
There I will votekill son of daws
Clock's ticking, so I'm going to votekill @WithYouInSpirit for now.
Lets get this over with, Votekill Evil3ye
VOTE KILL WYIS
Oh wow. Rip. Going to votechange to Zasz because I feel like he might be the Escort.

WithYouInSpirit 4x (Evil3ye, gnut, A.ulq, Vandred)
Zasz 3x (James Rye, WithYouInSpirit, lawlett-kun)
lawlett-kun 2x (Demonspeed, SonOfDaws)
Evil3ye 1x (Aonori)
Demonspeed 1x (Farfalla)
Erinyes 1x (Zasz)
Mazino 1x (Erinyes)
SonOfDaws 1x (desin24)


And thus ended the first day for the Speedwagon group as they made their way through the Egyptian desert. Due to infighting they had already lost Hol Horse and he was innocent, albeit very ready to shoot someone with his Stand.

Night was slowly setting in but before that, they had to take care of the least trusted person, Mariah. Thinking she was an Enemy Stand User, they decided to get rid of her. She died before she could defend herself with her Stand.


WithYouInSpirit
(Mafia Gambler)

Mariah was one of Dio's henchmen! A woman skilled at manipulating others and changing their vote. We don't know what her Stand was, but fortunately it doesn't matter anymore.

Mariah - Retires



Night 1 Ends in 11 hours.​
--- Double Post Merged, ---

After a good night of rest, the group wakes up. They notice that they're all alive and counting. Have the Enemy Stand Users gone scared after Mariah's defeat?

They continue their journey to Kairo.



Day 2 ends in 22 hours.​
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
couldnt start better, awesome day awesome night
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Awesome this game is looking up for town.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Host said:
Mazino receives a minor rule violation for not voting on Day 1
for now gonna vote erin dont really have much to go for
New Votekill Evil3ye
bs man but thanks for confirming things Votekill James. Also it's best we keep an eye on demonspeed for now
Votekill Erin-chan
Votekill evileye
Votekill Demonspeed
VOTE KILL AONAORI, for what I said above.
Votekill A.ulq
Votekill Evil3ye
Votekill Farfalla.
Votekill Evil
With that said, I prefer to Vote Kill Erinyes
Votekill erinyes
votekill Evil3ye
Votekill Evil
Votekill Evil
Votekill Evil3ye
votekill erinyes
votelock Evil3ye

Evil3ye 8x (SonOfDaws, Aonori, gnut, James Rye, Kato756, Farfalla, Erinyes, Philia)
Erinyes 4x (Evil3ye, lawlett-kun, Demonspeed, Mazino)
Demonspeed 1x (A.ulq)
A.ulq 1x (Zasz)
Farfalla 1x (Vandred)
Mazino 1x (penalty vote)

5 minutes left
Timer


Players left to vote: @desin24
 
Last edited:

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
We still lost a Townie day 1.
could ve lost two, and a third at night, so losing one townie and killin a mafia is a good exchange.
if every day would be like that we prolly win on day 4 or 5 depends on how many mafia is in this game
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
could ve lost two, and a third at night, so losing one townie and killin a mafia is a good exchange.
if every day would be like that we prolly win on day 4 or 5 depends on how many mafia is in this game
Dont forget about possible 3rd parties.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Damn this night went well. But it also means there's not much to go through (as in new developments) so it's kinda day one again.
There are so many options, to what could have happened :

1. Escort stopped mafia from killing
2. Doctor saved whoever was targeted
3. Bulletproof got targeted
4. Hider was targeted and he hid successfully
5. Mafia have got a poisoner
6. It was the work of a friendly standu!!!1!1


That's all scenario's I can come up with but I'm sure there is more.

@Evil3ye you said you would use your stand tonight, did you save the day night?
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,111
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Hi there



So basically Mafia couldn't perform any action tonight its hard to guess considering there's the stands and also we don't exactly know either there's 2 mafia or 1mafia and a 3rd party.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
yep need to know if what stand did evil used
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
We still lost a Townie day 1.
Aren't you a miss sunshine...

Damn this night went well. But it also means there's not much to go through (as in new developments)
Ah, there kinda is. I wanna go back to the beef that happened with Wyis for a while (there were episodes with me and Greg - hi5 Greg *-*, and how people behaved around it). It could be a lead.

1. Escort stopped mafia from killing
2. Doctor saved whoever was targeted
3. Bulletproof got targeted
4. Hider was targeted and he hid successfully
5. Mafia have got a poisoner
6. It was the work of a friendly standu!!!1!1
7. Sleeper/traitor got recruited
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top