Games Mafia Game 54 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
So far I'm gonna vote Erin or Evil as well, but there's a lot of time and they barely posted this day. Wish Misho and Demon had provided more as well tbh, they are like a gray zone to me currently. Then there's Aulq and Mazino that barely posted but Mas seemed to be in tune with Greg and I agreed with Aulq's few posts.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I'm off for a couple hours. Cya, guys.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
I'll be back later too.
Nothing much is happening after all. :kappa
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Way too early for me to vote, but I guess I'm not entirely opposed to Erin or (more so) Evil getting voted up. Let's not jump the gun though.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,091
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
yare yare :facepalm

Ill update the list later, my apologies @SonOfDaws , pliz could you tell me which page it is, so i can fix it :)

So my thoughts so far, i may be wrong but at this stage of the game and assuming there's only 1 mafia, I trust Gnuty, Zasz and Ao. I fairly trust James but the "tradition thing" bugs me.
I was trusting Farf, but seeing how she's acting towards me makes me doubt, now, that's just so random.
As for my role, never had it before, and Im no more use than a mere plain townie, can't tell more, that's already too much.


Also need to know more about other players
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,091
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
:blink wait what's with that everyone 's targetting me so suddenly and totally randomly ?

they want to nedstark their MC, so scary... ♥

 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Votekill Evil3ye the fact, more people are catching on to him is increasing my own suspicions. Eitherway, going for this right now but might change the vote if something else relevant happens and there other 1x (s) already.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
Jotaro with a role no different from a Plain Townie? :notsure

Is Star Platinum active or passive?

:blink wait what's with that everyone 's targetting me so suddenly and totally randomly ?

they want to nedstark their MC, so scary... ♥

Don't worry Jotaro, Kakyoin is still with you because if you die we won't have lists anymore.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I used mine. It was Barkeeper and I invited Aonaoi, Farfalla and Demonspirit.

Got no feedback, so there are some chances one of them got blocked or redirected.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
I used mine. It was Barkeeper and I invited Aonaoi, Farfalla and Demonspirit.

Got no feedback, so there are some chances one of them got blocked or redirected.
What made you pick them
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Aonori spied on James and got confirmed by him.

And it's not random, Erin, I just felt you followed all that happened without placing a single opinion about it ir something else.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
I used mine. It was Barkeeper and I invited Aonaoi, Farfalla and Demonspirit.

Got no feedback, so there are some chances one of them got blocked or redirected.
If it's true then Aonori was not drunk. As for me, only my Stand has an active role which would mean that Lala was the drunkest.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Or maybe I was the drunkest, but it was for naught since I didn't do anything.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
This makes sense, yeah. But too risky, imo (since that easily reveals him as a third party). I don't think that's something Evil would do just to get an extra 1 on D1.
Be worth it to him if he is regular mafia and he felt losing spirit was worth a sacrifice.
 

A.ulq

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2016
Messages
323
Reaction score
659
Country
Uchiha Clan
I used mine. It was Barkeeper and I invited Aonaoi, Farfalla and Demonspirit.

Got no feedback, so there are some chances one of them got blocked or redirected.
bs man but thanks for confirming things Votekill James. Also it's best we keep an eye on demonspeed for now
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
bs man but thanks for confirming things Votekill James. Also it's best we keep an eye on demonspeed for now
0 explanation given for any of that.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Evil didn't even explain himself yet and you're already calling bs with something just as baseless and even more nonsensical
 

A.ulq

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2016
Messages
323
Reaction score
659
Country
Uchiha Clan
o.ô way... Evil brings in some bs, according to you, and James ends up with the vote? XD What, how?
Evil3ye is straight out claiming my role and I have invited Demon, James and Aonori last night so why change it to Farfs and hide James? Also considering one of them got wasted and was unable to perform his actions and there was no killing last, coincidence much?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Whose name did you send in your Threesome Candidate PM, @Evil3ye? And what was the result?
I can only do that during the day, and I said it last Day already. I don't think it really makes sense to continue the search though. They will only make me more vulnerable.

What made you pick them
They struck me as most suspicious towards the end of the last Day.

Also, before this gets out of hand. I'm not more suspicious of them than I was before though. Chances are higher a Lovely Prostitute did the job, or one of us is already poisoned.

But if I were to choose one of them, I'd say Aonori could be Mafia. This early vote on me plays to it as well, trying to create a motion there.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Evil3ye is straight out claiming my role and I have invited Demon, James and Aonori last night so why change it to Farfs and hide James? Also considering one of them got wasted and was unable to perform his actions and there was no killing last, coincidence much?
The fuck. Firstly, I did not claim that role, it's my one time use stand.

And some question to you, why did you choose them? And you chose James to vote for, although both us had Demon and Aon, so I take it you don't trust me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top