Games Mafia Game 54 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
I can only do that during the day, and I said it last Day already. I don't think it really makes sense to continue the search though. They will only make me more vulnerable.


They struck me as most suspicious towards the end of the last Day.

Also, before this gets out of hand. I'm not more suspicious of them than I was before though. Chances are higher a Lovely Prostitute did the job, or one of us is already poisoned.

But if I were to choose one of them, I'd say Aonori could be Mafia. This early vote on me plays to it as well, trying to create a motion there.
That doesn't really explain a whole lot..

Obviously they caught your eye for some reason otherwise they wouldn't have been picked.... Why did they seem suspect? Although he's not super suspicious to me right now. I can some understand why Aonori would get picked, but not so much Demonspeed and Farfalla.
 

A.ulq

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2016
Messages
323
Reaction score
659
Country
Uchiha Clan
I can only do that during the day, and I said it last Day already. I don't think it really makes sense to continue the search though. They will only make me more vulnerable.


They struck me as most suspicious towards the end of the last Day.

Also, before this gets out of hand. I'm not more suspicious of them than I was before though. Chances are higher a Lovely Prostitute did the job, or one of us is already poisoned.

But if I were to choose one of them, I'd say Aonori could be Mafia. This early vote on me plays to it as well, trying to create a motion there.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The fuck. Firstly, I did not claim that role, it's my one time use stand.

And some question to you, why did you choose them? And you chose James to vote for, although both us had Demon and Aon, so I take it you don't trust me.
I see sorry then but you're right I don't trust Demonspeed and Aonori. Demonspeed seems to be ringing some bells but we will see how that goes.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Mazino, why didn't came back in time to vote? Just asking as you were active in the beginning of the game to make more than three comments.
busy day yesterday with two jobs, i hoped id make it but i didnt. Well more time now. i have an active stand at night didnt use it yet since i didnt catch a lot of yesterday.
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
That doesn't really explain a whole lot..

Obviously they caught your eye for some reason otherwise they wouldn't have been picked.... Why did they seem suspect? Although he's not super suspicious to me right now. I can some understand why Aonori would get picked, but not so much Demonspeed and Farfalla.
Demon seemed like he either tried to bait me in day one, or didnt watch some of my previous posts explaining why, after philia got killed so I can see why he would be suspicious to a certain degree.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,096
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
Demon seemed like he either tried to bait me in day one, or didnt watch some of my previous posts explaining why, after philia got killed so I can see why he would be suspicious to a certain degree.
I tried to bait you? IIRC I only asked you why you necessarily wanted to bandwagon instead of voting for someone with no votes, and you ended up doing something like that. Then Evil criticized your decision and you locked your vote on Spirit. That's the thing I found suspicious about you.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I tried to bait you? IIRC I only asked you why you necessarily wanted to bandwagon instead of voting for someone with no votes, and you ended up doing something like that. Then Evil criticized your decision and you locked your vote on Spirit. That's the thing I found suspicious about you.
if i got it right he didnt want to lock his vote on spirit , he just thought he d have two votes again
i dont know how many times he played and if this is a noob mistake
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Are you catching up with what you missed yday, Maz? If so, could help us sharing wtv stood out for you yday. Someone else (I think Dawns) said that would do the same and then disappeared @.@
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Speaking of which, who has yet to say something about his/her role?
If the situation isn't going to change I think that I'll vote for someone just to get something out of them. :kappa
Still, I wonder how much legitimate are some of the claims that I've read about....:notsure
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
if i got it right he didnt want to lock his vote on spirit , he just thought he d have two votes again
i dont know how many times he played and if this is a noob mistake
I believe it was a mistake now and it's because of the James confirmation.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Are you catching up with what you missed yday, Maz? If so, could help us sharing wtv stood out for you yday. Someone else (I think Dawns) said that would do the same and then disappeared @.@
?...
Don't think so.. I said I haven't made any super long posts yet and I expected to (since I did quite a few times last game), but I haven't really felt the need to write any text walls so far.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Are you catching up with what you missed yday, Maz? If so, could help us sharing wtv stood out for you yday. Someone else (I think Dawns) said that would do the same and then disappeared @.@
well at the beginning when i was on, gnut lawly and you seemed to play as usual, which makes you less suspicious,
i think demon used to be more active before, but i think i read he is busy. erin is always suspicious cuz shes always this inactive-active style and was both townie and mafia already with that kind of play. and james is like i remembered very analytical and also seems less suspicious. and evil used to be a lot more active
kato plays strange, kinda a 2nd gnut :XD zasz is typical, him i could never read
about the other ones i cant say much since i play with them the first time i think
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
?...
Don't think so.. I said I haven't made any super long posts yet and I expected to (since I did quite a few times last game), but I haven't really felt the need to write any text walls so far.
Yeah, I said 'think' 'cause I rly can't recall...
Gonna vote after I'm out of work just to see if things move a bit... mafia stays in a comfort zone if we don't pressure, and I guess there's no one left to add information from N1...
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,096
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Updated list :) please correct me if im wrong or if i missed something.



1. SonOfDaws Jean Pierre Polnareff - Silver Chariot -> Role : *** stand : he said "I'll give ya an early hint about my Stand, not that it'll help you guys much. My Stand is only useful if another player does something."
2. gnut Steely Dan - Lovers -> Role : Not passive role Stand : Like his combo
3. Erinyes Jotaro Kujo - Star Platinum-> Role : never had it before, and no more use than a mere plain townie for now Stand : Never had before (was previously detectivex2 , innocent child, unskilled mafia x2, mafia escortx2, politician)
4. lawlett-kun Alessi - Sethan-> Role : active night role Stand :***
5. Zasz Daniel J. D'Arby - Osiris-> Role : already had the role before but could be helpful in the final phase of the game Stand + nothing grand or unique , could be game changing or double edged
6. Demonspeed Noriaki Kakyoin - Hierophant Green-> Role : passive Stand : active, could end up becoming very useful in the future
7. WithYouInSpirit Mariah - Bastet-> Role : Mafia gambler lynched on D1 . Stand : ***
8. James Rye Pet Shop - Horus-> Role : active night role, claimed to have targetted Daws on N1 Stand : active + It is a pretty useful combination with his actual role, plus already had the role before
9. desin24 Terence T. D'Arby - Atum-> Role : Never Had the role before (which includes: Bulletproof, Noble, Hider, Regular Townie) Stand : ***
10. Farfalla Muhammad Avdol - Magician's Red-> Role : swore she's a townie Stand : Her role and stand look like a matching pack of roles
11. Aonori Iggy - The Fool -> Role *** Stand : Poor synergy with his actual role. Spy role stand used on N1
12. Vandred Joseph Joestar - Hermit Purple-> Role : *** Stand : it's active, but completely useless to him for now.
13. A.ulq Rubber Soul - Yellow Temperance -> Role : claims barkeeper & said he has invited Demon, James and Aonori on N1 Stand : useless stand
14. Mazino Captain Tennille - Dark Blue Moon -> Role :*** Stand : has an active stand at night didnt use it ye
15. Kato756 Enyaba - Justice -> Role : night role Stand : claims a protecting role (hinted a doc) and said he has targetted james
16. Philia Hol Horse - Emperor -> Role : Restless Spirit killed on Day1 Stand : Badass cow boy
17. Evil3ye Vanilla Ice - Cream -> Role : claimed threesome candidate Stand : has used his stand on n1, claims a barkeeper stand & invited Aonorii, Farfalla and Demonspeed.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Kato756 please could you tell me if the doc hint is your stand or your actual role to correct if i did it wrong on the list ? thxs :)
 
Last edited:

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Updated list :) please correct me if im wrong or if i missed something.



1. SonOfDaws Jean Pierre Polnareff - Silver Chariot -> Role : *** stand : he said "I'll give ya an early hint about my Stand, not that it'll help you guys much. My Stand is only useful if another player does something."
2. gnut Steely Dan - Lovers -> Role : Not passive role Stand : Like his combo
3. Erinyes Jotaro Kujo - Star Platinum-> Role : never had it before, and no more use than a mere plain townie for now Stand : Never had before (was previously detectivex2 , innocent child, unskilled mafia x2, mafia escortx2, politician)
4. lawlett-kun Alessi - Sethan-> Role : active night role Stand :***
5. Zasz Daniel J. D'Arby - Osiris-> Role : already had the role before but could be helpful in the final phase of the game Stand + nothing grand or unique , could be game changing or double edged
6. Demonspeed Noriaki Kakyoin - Hierophant Green-> Role : passive Stand : active, could end up becoming very useful in the future
7. WithYouInSpirit Mariah - Bastet-> Role : Mafia gambler lynched on D1 . Stand : ***
8. James Rye Pet Shop - Horus-> Role : active night role, claimed to have targetted Daws on N1 Stand : active + It is a pretty useful combination with his actual role, plus already had the role before
9. desin24 Terence T. D'Arby - Atum-> Role : Never Had the role before (which includes: Bulletproof, Noble, Hider, Regular Townie) Stand : ***
10. Farfalla Muhammad Avdol - Magician's Red-> Role : swore she's a townie Stand : Her role and stand look like a matching pack of roles
11. Aonori Iggy - The Fool -> Role *** Stand : Poor synergy with his actual role. Spy role stand used on N1
12. Vandred Joseph Joestar - Hermit Purple-> Role : *** Stand : it's active, but completely useless to him for now.
13. A.ulq Rubber Soul - Yellow Temperance -> Role : claims barkeeper & said he has invited Demon, James and Aonori on N1 Stand : useless stand
14. Mazino Captain Tennille - Dark Blue Moon -> Role :*** Stand : ***
15. Kato756 Enyaba - Justice -> Role : night role Stand : claims a protecting role (hinted a doc) and said he has targetted james
16. Philia Hol Horse - Emperor -> Role : Restless Spirit killed on Day1 Stand : Badass cow boy
17. Evil3ye Vanilla Ice - Cream -> Role : claimed threesome candidate Stand : has used his stand on n1, claims a barkeeper stand & invited Aonorii, Farfalla and Demonspeed.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Kato756 please could you tell me if the doc hint is your stand or your actual role to correct if i did it wrong on the list ? thxs :)
do you read the messages at all :p ? you missed my hint on this page
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hint 2....my stand is also active but one time use.sorry but will not tell you guys when either are active....just in case someone try some bullshit.

Also,wanna say that im not totally against the pissibility of two mafias...but im leaning more towards one mafia....we are only 1 more than 16....
Reason i say this is because there was no kill...and just all the distractions yesterday when the heat was coming down on spirit.
Idk....but if i seen his bullshit lies,i cant believe no one else did.
Then the evil admission of being a lover canidate....i just cant get over the feeling this was a sacrifice play to atleast get spirit to the pirate pad.so they could use his ability...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I think we should check back and see who kept trying to take attention away from anyone confronting spirit.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Also...im not liking the fact that aulq and evil basically targeted the same bunch...maybe stretching again but you guys think one could be a mafia pirate.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I'm gonna cast my vote.
Votekill Erin-chan (sry, please don't hate me ç.ç it's the game and I truly believe in my points)
- Following the game somewhat closely (activity wise) without participating in discussions;
- Collecting info and not helping us to use them in discussion as well;
- Presented a deffensive/borderline aggressive and evasive behavior when questioned about those points above.
It feels like one of those cases where the person seems to be always around but trying to fly under the radar.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Well, that was an interesting turn of events. I agree with Farfalla in that it'd be a good idea to look at players' votes and how other players reacted to them. So, that's what I'm going to be doing right now.
I think this is what Farfalla meant. So, while hopefully someone's checking the actions from last day to learn something useful, I tried going through what was revealed about last night. These are the results for now (unless I missed or misunderstood something):


Aonori
Used Stand spy ability on James Rye, found out he targeted SonOfDaws.

James Rye
Used Stand spy ability to target SonOfDaws.

lawlett-kun
Has a night action role which he thinks he used successfully.

Kato756
Used (Stand?) protection ability on James Rye, who is alive.

Farfalla
Thinks she might have something to do with the lack of kills, "like Kato". The stand matches the primary role, enhancing it.

Erinyes
A role she never had before, equivalent to a plain townie (meaning no night action?).

Evil3ye
Used Stand barkeeper ability to invite Aonori, Demonspeed, and Farfalla, got no feedback.

A.ulq
Used regular barkeeper ability to invite Aonori, Demonspeed and James Rye, claiming one of them was drunk and unable to perform their action (is it just a guess, or does the barkeeper get informed if this happens?).


@James Rye, did you mention what action SonOfDaws performed?


I can only do that during the day, and I said it last Day already. I don't think it really makes sense to continue the search though. They will only make me more vulnerable.
Except you have the advantage of being able to find a mafia member with twice the chances of a normal detective, and you can do it during the day which would translate to the direct lynching of a mafia member. Then you automatically take his place as the second lover, so you both survive unless one of you is also killed.

That way, you can expose a mafia member, confirm a townie, and reduce the eventuality of a third party victory, at the cost of having to die in case your townie lover is eventually killed. Considering you've already used your Stand, the likelihood of a townie victory is much higher if we find a mafia and lose two townies - one of whom is only useful for voting from now on - rather than having two or three lovers each doing their own game. Wouldn't you agree?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Am back, seems like day 2 is more peaceful than last time. No one got even two votes.

Updated list :) please correct me if im wrong or if i missed something.



1. SonOfDaws Jean Pierre Polnareff - Silver Chariot -> Role : *** stand : he said "I'll give ya an early hint about my Stand, not that it'll help you guys much. My Stand is only useful if another player does something."
2. gnut Steely Dan - Lovers -> Role : Not passive role Stand : Like his combo
3. Erinyes Jotaro Kujo - Star Platinum-> Role : never had it before, and no more use than a mere plain townie for now Stand : Never had before (was previously detectivex2 , innocent child, unskilled mafia x2, mafia escortx2, politician)
4. lawlett-kun Alessi - Sethan-> Role : active night role Stand :***
5. Zasz Daniel J. D'Arby - Osiris-> Role : already had the role before but could be helpful in the final phase of the game Stand + nothing grand or unique , could be game changing or double edged
6. Demonspeed Noriaki Kakyoin - Hierophant Green-> Role : passive Stand : active, could end up becoming very useful in the future
7. WithYouInSpirit Mariah - Bastet-> Role : Mafia gambler lynched on D1 . Stand : ***
8. James Rye Pet Shop - Horus-> Role : active night role, claimed to have targetted Daws on N1 Stand : active + It is a pretty useful combination with his actual role, plus already had the role before
9. desin24 Terence T. D'Arby - Atum-> Role : Never Had the role before (which includes: Bulletproof, Noble, Hider, Regular Townie) Stand : ***
10. Farfalla Muhammad Avdol - Magician's Red-> Role : swore she's a townie Stand : Her role and stand look like a matching pack of roles
11. Aonori Iggy - The Fool -> Role *** Stand : Poor synergy with his actual role. Spy role stand used on N1
12. Vandred Joseph Joestar - Hermit Purple-> Role : *** Stand : it's active, but completely useless to him for now.
13. A.ulq Rubber Soul - Yellow Temperance -> Role : claims barkeeper & said he has invited Demon, James and Aonori on N1 Stand : useless stand
14. Mazino Captain Tennille - Dark Blue Moon -> Role :*** Stand : has an active stand at night didnt use it ye
15. Kato756 Enyaba - Justice -> Role : night role Stand : claims a protecting role (hinted a doc) and said he has targetted james
16. Philia Hol Horse - Emperor -> Role : Restless Spirit killed on Day1 Stand : Badass cow boy
17. Evil3ye Vanilla Ice - Cream -> Role : claimed threesome candidate Stand : has used his stand on n1, claims a barkeeper stand & invited Aonorii, Farfalla and Demonspeed.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Kato756 please could you tell me if the doc hint is your stand or your actual role to correct if i did it wrong on the list ? thxs :)
You should add that Aonori used Spy on me on N1 and got me targetting Daws. It is what makes me believe that at least his Stand was a townie role. Again, we cannot rule out for certain, expect if Gry tells us so, that having a townie Stand automatically means having a townie role.

@Erinyes There are also some hints from zasz on page 30 about his role and stand:
His role fits his avatar and his stand can either make him a hero or a martyr or something like that.

Lots of Stands stated and hints given but lots of roles are hintless:

Daws
Aonori
Vandred
Mazino

I think we should poke on those guys and make them tell us more about their roles as those are more important in the long run anyway. Maybe even vote on one of them to put them a little under pressure to make them tell.

@Vandred Never said I spied on Daws, just that I used my action on him, thats it. I sure hope nothing happens to Daws for the coming phases. :)
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top